The Winx Club alfea RP-Boys character profil.

missdada15 posted on Jan 03, 2012 at 11:29AM
Averill

Eye color:Blue

Hair:Short/Black

Personality:Pessimistic,almost always depressed,full of hate,mean but honest and a faithfull boyfriend.

Bio:He is an emo,he hates his life,always finda a reason to be unhappy..he lived with his parants in Magix,they are really rich and try to give him everything but he hates it how they worked all the time and thinks the should have spended more time with him.-blames them for everything that got wrong in his life.

Robin

Eye color:Green

Hair:Short/Brown

Personality:The quite but wise one,he never gets into fights,he steps away if it starts.He likes giving to others-those who need it and is quite cunning.

Bio:His mother didn't have money to take care of him so she left him at the orphenage while he was a baby,he lived there all his life untill he got into Red F.,the orphenage didn't have much money so he had to steall for himself and his friends there.

Kanan

Eye color:Grey

Hair:Long in a tail/Black

Personality:Always ready to help everyone,fair,friendly but lacks on self-confidence.

Bio:His mother died when he was 7,he lived with his father which is a blackjack in Magix,he still comes and helps him at times,they are really poor.

Sam

Eye color:Brown

Hair:Longer,over the sholders/Blond

Personality:Not the sharpest tool in the shed but definitely your prince charming,he is a gentleman,really good looking and a good friend and a lover.

Bio:He is a prince-rich,good looking..the only problem is..his parants want to find him a princess/bride and they pratclicly control his life and tell him what he should think and do.

Andera

Eye color:Light Brown/greenish

Hair:Short/Dark brown

Personality:Did you watch the frog prince as an disney movie?(tiana and naveen?)Well his personality is kinda like Nevenn's at first-he is arrogant,loves to brag,loves girls(a flirth) and party,is pretty mush carless and laidback...but he has a heart.

Bio:He lived pretty much careless all his life..others did everything for him and he got(matirial stuff)all he wanted.His father(the king) was a real flirth and alway had an afere,the lest one was with his now stepmother Viktoria,his real mother left him and his father when she found out and realized she had enough of it and she never came back-he was 10 back then.

The Winx Club 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago missdada15 said…
heart
If you want me to change something juts say so,i'll see what i can do.(since i said they are free characters)