The Winx Club Alfea-Rp-Parents Day

missdada15 posted on Jan 01, 2012 at 10:06AM
Just 1 hour away from seeing your parants/guardians again!

This is a joyfull day for most fairys..
Just 1 hour away from seeing your parants/guardians again!

This is a joyfull day for most fairys..

The Winx Club 104 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 104

over a year ago missdada15 said…
Fairys outside:*put the plates on the tables and all the finishing touches excided to see their parants once more*

Illusion:*looks out of the window then turns to her roomates smiling*Im glad i get to see aunt again,it's been a while.
over a year ago winxlove2 said…
Angela:*comes out of the bathroom dress up officely* I hate parents day
Illusion:Why's that?
Angela:I have to by official girl... and if Sophie comes Im dead
Illusion:Who's Sophie?
Angela:my girlfriend...
Illusion:Oh..ghm,well im sure they would understand,she can't be that bad right?Of course i have to find and marry a prince but im guessing things are much diffrent here in the outside world..
Angela:shes the most evil witch in Cloud tower..oh god they're here!!
Illusion:*looks out again and sees two people coming*Your parants?Should we go outside then?
Angela:I will..I must...
Illusion:Come on then..*goes down*
Sngela:*goes out*mom dad!*runs to hug them*
*they hug back*

Illusion:*purs some tea,puts it on a plate and offerse some to Angela's parants*
Brennan:well thenk you miss*drinks some*
Illusion:Your welcome*puts the plate down and takes a cup as well waiting for her aunt*
Sylei:so Angela hows school?
Angela:its great daddy*smiles ssweetly*how long will you stay here?
Sylei:as long as there is no dead bodys back in earth
Brennan:What your dad wants to say is that we will go when his boosses calls him
Sylei:oh! I forgot to give you this*takes a out socks*
Angela:dad you didint need to! really
Sylei:its my lucky rainbowl socks wear them please
Angela:okey daddy*kisses him and sees Sophie whos really mad near alfea*oh no
Sylei:what is it sweety?
Angela:I wanna take a pee daddy*smiles and runs off to Sophie*what are you doing here?!
Sophie:Nothing..*crosses her arms*i was passing by when i soe your..parants?Why didn't i get invited to meet them?

Illusion:*sighs at the situacion and walks around while more people come in,currios what Simones,Ashlays and Graces parants are like*
last edited over a year ago
Angela:becouse...I dont know how they will react when my couple is a girl and a witch!
Sophie:Fine if that's how it's gonna be..*starts walking away*
Angela:Sophie waiT! I will...tell them...
Sophie:*stops*That's better.
Angela:come on lets go
Sophie:*walks with her*
Angela:Mom,dad this is Sophie.and sophie is my...Shes my girlfriend
Sophie:Yeah.

Brenna:you're a lesbian?
Sylei:*eyes wide*
Sophie:Angela was just saying before how loving and caring her parants you are who love her no matter what.
Sylei:*his phone ring*Oh look bones a mission! it was nice meeting you*kisses Angelas cheack*
Angela:*teleprots them away* fianly*unzips half of her shirt*I can breave!
Sophie:You might want to zip it back..*Zips Angela's shirt a bit so there's nothing too seen*I think it went well..the parants thing i mean.
over a year ago lovebaltor said…
Simone: *Hears Angela's parents* Why does she have to be a lesbian? She can be bisexual too, you know? Just because she likes woman doesn't automatically mean she's a lesbian... Oh who am I kidding? You're so bored with yourself and taking place in other peoples business... *Spits and gets up.
Walking away*
Angela:lets go re-dress and go out
Illusion:*sees Simone*This will be interesting..i bet her parants are low class..tresh digging for food class..haha!

Sophie:Sure..

over a year ago Rainflowers said…
Grace: *sees everyone else with their parents* This is so stupid.
Angela:*leads Sophie to her room*
Sophie:*goes with her*

Illusion:*sees her aunt and has a bit of a taste of worry because of her not so perfect grades*Good afternoon dear queen,glad you could come.

Fiona:How could i not?My reputation was in question..im sure you didn't disapoint me?

Illusion:*shakes her head*

Fiona:*makes a snobish face*Good.
Angela:*sees that miss Apocalipse did their work.walks out to the balcony with olny a braw and her pants*Hey Illiuson! you got 3 from Dark magic class*sends her her test*
Illusion:*gasps*Oh..there must be a mistake..

Fiona:*Grabs the test angrily*a mistake??Do you know what this means for our royal family if anyone finds out?

Illusion:Yes miss..*hangs her head*im really sorry im going to study a lot more next time..

Fiona:There wont be no next time!*turns away*pack your bags..your going back to home school.
over a year ago lovebaltor said…
Simone: *Hears Grace* For once, I have to agree with you. *Leans on a tree* It really rubs it into the kids faces who don't have parents... All these girls walking up with their rich and powerful parents, practically saying, 'Look, my mommy loves me! See how much money she has? Look, I'm so impressive!' *Rolls eyes* That's why I can't stand this day... well, I'm going into my room to actually do something productive. *Walks off*
Illusion:You can't..

Fiona:Of course i can.*starts walking away*you know it's for your own good and when you turn 18 and take my place as a queen then you can do whatever you want.Too bad you won't ever turn 18...your ride will come tomarow at 12 o'clock.*walks out of the gates*
Angela:oh god Im so sorry Illiuson!!
Illusion:*holds back tears*I don't want to go back..*runs inside*
Angela:So I have to go bey*kisses her and runs to Illiuson*
Illusion:Thanks a lot Angela..*goes to the beathroom and washes her eyes*because of you i have to go back to Ursnix.
Angela:No you dont.Shes not really your parent! you have the right to have another "mother"
Illusion:She's my aunt and my guardian,there is no mother*turns off the water pipe*There is so much i wanted to see..i wish i studied harder!
Angela:Thats right! You can! Shes olny your Guardian! as a Princess.You are right? you can ask enyone!
Illusion:Ugh..she's a queen..there are different rights in Ursnix..her rights,she's the queen she decides everything..and now i'll never see that boy again*sighs and gos to her room*
Angela:*hits her head*stupid stupid stupid!! I must fix this*teleports to Ursnix*
Illusion:*lays on her bed and turns to the wall*
Angela:*walks to the big gate*um...I wanna see the queen!