The Winx Club Alfea RP- Dark Art Class

winxlove2 posted on Dec 23, 2011 at 02:28PM
Hello there evil Fairies of Alfea! Im Your Teacher Apocalipse! And I willl teach you ALL about the dark arts! Mostly how to Un-Do them! And just one role here NO GIRLY GIRLY FAIRY OR A FAIRY WITH LIGHT POWERS ALOVED!!

Role 1: No Mary-Sue!
Role 2: Dont by Late! I will turn you in to a frog!
Role 3: Dont Girly Or gossip! thats girly!
Hello there evil Fairies of Alfea! Im Your Teacher Apocalipse! And I willl teach you ALL about the da
last edited on Dec 23, 2011 at 02:38PM

The Winx Club 105 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 105

over a year ago winxlove2 said…
Agela:Finally! an Intrensting class*takes the first seat*
over a year ago missdada15 said…
Illusion:*Thinks-maybe i shouldent sing up for this..but my powers are dark..sighs and comes in*
Angela:wheres is the tewacher enyways?
Apocalipse:*apears with a boom*
Angela:Coool
Illusion:*sits down*
Apocalipse:Hey girls.whos late?*doesent see Simone*Simone...Simone simone... its not right to by late...
(Lol.. xD)

Illusion:*watches the teacher*
Angela;so teach what are we going to learn?
Apocolipse:well... I need Simone for that! but shes Late
over a year ago Zmidy313 said…
Eliza:*walks in* Finally a class where m powers r useful! *takes a seat*
over a year ago lovebaltor said…
(Sorry I'm late at replying here: I was asleep :3)

Simone: *Walks in casually and hands Apocolypse a note* Sorry I'm late, Faragonda wanted to talk to me about something - she signed the note if you need proof. *Sits down next to Angela*
Illusion:Can we start now miss?
Apocalipse:Afcourse you may*they all sit down*Renumus afectemus!*turns Eliza And Simone into Frogs*This is your first asignment: turn your friends back!
Eliza:*thinks:Seriously?* *croaks like a frog*
Angela:*walks over Simone*Lefronum loliukum!*Simone turns back normal*Done!
Eliza:Ribbet!
Simone: *Smirks* Thank you Angela, *Looks down at the other frog* Looks like she's going to be a frog for awhile.
Eliza:*chants words in her mind that turns Simone back into a frog, and turns herself back into a human* That's better. *bumps into Angela purposely as she walks pass*
(You dont think thats mary-sue?!)

Angela:Teach!! thats unfair!!
Apocalipse:eliza she's right! Illiuson must turn you back!
(Well, if Eliza can turn into a human with magic - I can too! XD)

Simone: *Mumbles something and turns back to normal* Mauvais con! *Kicks Eliza in the heel* Ever do that again and I'll make sure you'll never walk again. *Spits, and shoves Eliza as she did to Angela*
Eliza:Like I'm scared of you goodie-two shoes. U wouldn't want to mess with the Fairy of darkness would u? *smirks and walks back to her seat*
Simone: Oh I'm so scared, I think I'm going to go cry in a corner and cut myself - *Spits* Just because you're the bitchy fairy of darkness doesn't mean I have to be scared of you. *Sneers*
Eliza:Wont be saying that when people gather at ur burial site.
Simone: *Rolls eyes* The more "threats" you say to me, the less I give two shits. I have a feeling you're only saying that for attention and if so - congratulations: you've succeeded. *Claps sarcastically*
Illusion:Great..can't a day pass without a fight?
Apocalipse:this is great. I change the teams.Simone you're working with your NEW BFF Eliza And Illiuson you work with Angela

(I need to know aurie you aRE just rlping mean with Eliza or is she pissing you like she is pissing off my?)
Simone: WHAT?! There is no way in hell that I am working with that stuck up bitch. *Spits*

(She is annoying me slightly I mean - she did just come out of nowhere :P Why wasn't she introduced anywhere else but here?)
(I introduced Eliza here becuz it's a DARK arts class and she's a DARK fairy so that's y I introduced her here. And I couldnt use Ashley since she's sorta a "light" fairy with her electricity powers)

Eliza:What?! Y ami I paired with her?! Ugh. *thinks: First few days and I may already have to put a curse on someone.
over a year ago Rainflowers said…
(I feel left out soo . . . .)

Grace: *hiding out of sight looking through the class room window* I wonder what's going on in there.
Apocalipse;shut up bith.I can mind read olny good darkers can do that And none of you is that!!! Shut the fuck up and sit down!!
Simone: Fine fine... *Sits down* I like this woman - she totally put that stupid bitch, Eliza, in her place... if she keeps this up, she'll be my favorite teacher. *Smirks*
Eliza:Whatever. *thinks:Learning from darker was way better that learning from this wannabe bitch.*
Grace: *still outside the door* I wonder if I can get a better view. . .
Simone: *Looks around the classroom* This place isn't too bad either: a lot of space, not too much light and - *Sees Grace peeking* Hm... should I tell someone? No, I'd look like I was begging for the attention. The teacher would come up with an even better punishment if she saw her.
Eliza:*does her work*
Apocalipse:sit!*chains Grace to the chair*
Illusion*sighs and stays in her seat watching the drama+
Grace: You have no right to hold a class that not all students are welcome to. It's in the rule book.
Illusion:Thats true..
Apocalipse: Role number 4 The Teacher is ALLWAYS right.got it? and if you dont like it*the chains spins Grace to the door*the fuck out
(Wtf?! why is grace in this class?! Her power is Hope, Faith, Grace Thats NO DARK power!)
(I'm NOT in the class.my character spying on the class. NOT in the class.)
(wtf?! then shes not allowed to by here! and Spying? Fairies are good and yours is GOODY GOODY!)
(Okay, just because she spying because there's a DARK ARTS class in a fairy school and as you have said before fairies are good so why would there be one, doesn't make her bad. And there's a difference between a good person with a strong head and nice personality and goody two shoe. Having her powers doesn't make her a goody goody and having a good attitude doesn't make her a goody goody. -.-)
(OI! Please. Stop. Arguing. This will NOT solve anything, alright? So Grace was spying, so what? She's not technically in this - she was only spying, that doesn't mean she's IN the class. So, winxlove2 has already posted a reply saying that Apocalypse wants Grace to leave so I don't see why you two are arguing. Just make Grace leave the class, Rainflowers. You two don't need to make this little misinterpretation go overboard...)

Simone: *Rolls eyes* Grace, just leave. As you can tell - you an unwelcome here. Leaving would be best for you. *Points to the door*
Grace: Gladly! *undoes the chains* This isn't over *opens door and leaves smiling*
Eliza:*thinks: This stupid teacher is making a fuss over some1 spying? So stupid....
Simone: *Rolls eyes at Grace's exit* What is up with everyone? If they don't want to be here, than leave - it's not that difficult... *Sighs*
Apocalipse:Im not stupid Eliza.Eny one ELSE*looks at Eliza*wants to leave?! becouse IM VERY happy with out some stupid girls thinking they are better then my,think fairies always have light powers and think they dont need To know How to Defend theirSelfs If witches attack you?!
Eliza:Fairies with light powers have a better chance at fighting DARK beings.
Apocalipse:Acsiolly no. The best Defence is attack!
Eliza:Whatever. *finishes her work*