The Winx Club Alfea RP-Nature class

missdada15 posted on Dec 13, 2011 at 10:39AM
This is your first class with Miss.Groom.

She is an old,strange,some say crazy not so small eko-elf.

But she is really not that bad,she is always willing to help her students and is rather nice when she doesn't have her moments..they say that shes been acting weird ever since the¨accident¨ ..no one of the students knows what that accident was.

She will teach you about nature,latin flower names,using your power to make the world a better place/greener and working together.

RULE 2:

Don't power play/godmood.

Note:You may use Miss. Groom,she is everyones's character BUT remember her personality.

This is your first class with Miss.Groom.

She is an old,strange,some say crazy not so small eko-elf.

The Winx Club 154 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 154

over a year ago missdada15 said…
Miss Groom:*comes in a bit confused and looks around the classroom then remembers*Oh,yes!You must be my new students!*smiles*Im professor Groom and im here to teach you about the most beautiful yet most mysterious thing in our planets ..nature*grins and pouses for a second then goes to her chair*well then..lets start right away shall we?

*sits down,looking around her class*Before we jump to the power thingy,i will teach you the names of some of the flowers..20min before this class is over you will do a smal test in which i will see how good of a listenar you are and will give you the grade you deserve..i will also give you a bonus question in which you will have to use your own words and thoughts,you will have 10min to finish the test.

Illusion:*raises her hand*But..this is our first day.

Miss Groom:Yes,and im sure you are all mature enough to realize that you came here to me-because you need me to pass..i don't need you.*smiles*Me and the other professors are here to help you get to where you want to be in life but it is you-the students-that have to work on that.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago lovebaltor said…
Simone: *Rolls eyes* Great, just what we need: a quiz. This lady seems a bit strange... Does she have some sort of memory loss disease or something?
Illusion:*nods*

Miss Groom:Good,now are there any other questions before we start?
over a year ago winxlove2 said…
Angela:IS there a bug in your hair?
Miss Groom:Hm..well there is a new quetion,i think the awnser is no though*smiles and walks to the sun-like flower*This is as we all know a Sunflower,or in latin-Helianthus annuus,she is known by her large ¨flowering head¨.*smiles and walks to the White narcissus*Narcissus poeticus,* raises the Touch me not*Impatiens…

Illusion:*raises her hand again*Im sorry but how are we going to remember all that?I think it would be much more useful if we just start with using our powers..

Miss Groom:Well..can you grow a tree without knowing it's needs?

Illusion:*shakes her heads*

Miss Groom:Same is with using powers with something you did not learn about..to master nature you first have to learn about it..feel it..*smiles*and understand it.*Walks back to her chair and stares at the desk for a while*

Illusion:Um..Miss?*thinks-this one is nuts..*

Miss Groom:Oh,right!*claps her hand*moving on..*stands up and goes back to the plants*

**She tells them about 50 more flowers in their latin names before giving them the test..the extra question is-What is nature?**

Miss Groom:You have 10 minutes*looks at the wall clock*You may start..now.

(You have to do the extra question..if you want a good grade of course..lol xD )
Angela:*role eyes*Thats easy!*writes everything down* and now the Extra question

extra Question MY answer: Nature, in the broadest sense, is equivalent to the natural world, physical world, or material world. "Nature" refers to the phenomena of the physical world, and also to life in general. It ranges in scale from the subatomic to the cosmic.
Illusion:*Sighs and writes down what she rememberd then the extra question* nature, latin ¨essential qualities, innate disposition¨,is..*thinks for a bit*life all around us..*sighs and gives her the test back wondering how would she know when the time that she went to Alfea was the first time she was out of the castle..*
Angela:*gives her test* when are you going to cheack it?
Miss Groom:In..*looks at the clock*4 minutes.

(Wait for the others :P)
(aw....)
(Yeah lol: we reply all late and shit XD)

Simone: This one is insane I swear... *Doesn't pay attention at all, and looks down at her test* How the hell am I supposed to know this? *Just scribbles* Okay, last question - isn't this a bit of a hypothetical question? There can be many different answers to this so I don't see how she expects us all to her the "correct" answer. Hm, might as well write something down - Nature is life itself. It is us, it is the animals, plants... Any living organism on this Earth. It is the balance that keeps life itself sustainable and able to perform how it should. *Turns in her paper*
over a year ago Zmidy313 said…
Ashley:What is nature? Easy! *writes her answer*

(Ashley's answer:Nature is the elements of the natural world, as mountains, trees, animals, or rivers.
(Lets just say that Grace is late..)

Miss.Groom:*finishes marking their work*Ok,i have your results...Ashley 4,Illusion 3,Angela 4 and Simone 3..*says the other student fairys name and grade*NOT even one of you got a 5..why?I'll tell you-even though some of you knew quite a lot about the latin names of the flowers none of you wrote down the last question in your OWN words..*sighs*the closest to that however was Simone but since she just scribbles the other questions i couldent give her a better grade.

Fairy:*Chuckles*

Illusion:*Thinks-oh great..my first grade and it's average..*

Miss.Groom:..also i wanted a lot more*stands up again and walks around the class*This..is what i wanted to hear "Nature is everything around us,all life..all the beauty in our world..it's the place in which you most love to be surounded with after you have enough of all that traffic,gas.." and so on..i wanted you to be subjective..write down your own thoughts,feelings not what you've read in the dictionary.

(I usually grade A+/F in RPs but this time im going like this:

5:Best grade.
4:Second best grade.
3.Average
2.Second lowest grade
1.lowest grade-you failed the test.

-I think it's easier to understand.
Simone: *Doesn't raise hand just blurts out,* This is why I found the last question to be quite hypothetical: everyone has their 'own' version of what nature is, so if we have a different concept as to what it is than you - of course we're going to get that specific question 'wrong'. Personally, I find that none of the girls here used a 'dictionary definition.' We're all intelligent and we can all come up with our own interpretation of nature. We don't need some book to tell us what it is, *Sits there casually that whole time, examining her ring*
Miss Groom:*smiles at Simone*Playing smarter then the teacher are we?You see Simone,i do bealive you have a brain but..i'll give you an example*takes the copy of Angelas test and starts reading*Nature, in the broadest sense, is equivalent to the natural world, physical world, or material world. "Nature" refers to the phenomena of the physical world, and also to life in general. It ranges in scale from the subatomic to the cosmic...*looks back at Simone*How can i disagree with that?it's theory..isn't it?And what she wrote was very good BUT no one can just come up on this unles they read it somewhere and the thing i wanted from everyone of you the most is that you would give me your own opinion..i would gladly gave you a good grade even if you woulden't think the same as me.Any other questions Simone?
Angela:*role eyes*You're crazy.You should see the doctors!
Simone: Just because Angela may have a higher level of vocabulary than most teenagers, doesn't mean that she copied that definition directly from some sort of book. She may have read a definition similar somewhere, but that doesn't mean that specific definition she gave is 'copied'. That might honestly be what she thinks of nature, and you have no right to say that her 'answer' is wrong because the way she stated it might look 'copied'.
Ashley:*scribbles in her notebook*
over a year ago Rainflowers said…
*Rushing into the room blushing slightly*

Miss Groom: Nice of you to join us Grace.

Grace: I'm - I'm sorry

Miss Groom: What no excuse?

Grace: I um, um, I'm sorry. *Rushes to her seat sitting down quickly putting her head down*
Miss Groom:Okay then..*looks at the clock*oh!well the class has just ended,you may all go,and grace?Im not gonna write you donw this time but if you come the lest minute of your class again without an excuse-i will.
Grace: Yes Ma'am *hurries after the others*
Illusion:*sighs and goes to the gym*
Angela:and WHY The hell did I sing up on this?!
Miss Groom:See you tomarow Angela.
Angela:you wont*walks out and slap sthe dooR*

(I know Angela turning Kinda evil but thats is just how she should by with out her parents around)
(M'kay.)

Miss Groom:*watches her leave*
Ashley:*walks out the classroom and catches up with Grace* Hi there!
Grace: Hey!
Ashley:So why were u late?
Grace: I um, I um, I just lost track of time I guess. Oh man! I'm such a bad lair So um, what I'd miss?
Ashley:Nothin really. We just took a test about Nature.
Grace:*laughing* Sounds Fun!
Ashley:I guess.....
Grace: So what's your dorm number?
Ashley:We all share a dorm. U, me, Simone, Angela, Illusion. All of us.
Grace: Where were you when I walked in? I don't remeber seeing you.
big smile
angelA:*wals to simone*the late girl is our room mate too!! why do we get to love with them?
Simone: *Turns around and looks at Grace* Why do all the 'preppy' fairies have to be in our dorm? You're the only one that seems close to my expectations, Angela. If Grace acts like Ashley, you can kill me and use my skeleton as a medical display. *Rolls eyes*
Grace: I have to go Ashley! See you later! *runs off in the oppisite direction*
Ashlley:Later! *ignores Simone and walks to her room*
Angela:I will if you kill my first
Simone: *Smirks* Then we'll be ghosts together and can haunt their ass' for the rest of their lives.
Angela:Lol... enyways Do you have your Gym-Clothies?
Simone: Gym clothes? *Frowns* Why would I need gym clothes - and if that doesn't hint anything: no, I do not have any type of 'gym clothes'.
Angela:We have to wear them in PE... you know PE is next
Ashley: *changes into her Gym clothes and walks to P.E.* *thinks: At least none of these girls know I'm related to Tecna*
(@Zmidy313: Really? REALLY? Your OC is related to Tecna? Since when?! -_______________________-)

Simone: Oh, it is? *Rolls eyes* Why must we take gym class? What is the point of taking it when you already know how to fight?
Angela:we dont need to.But Losers do*laughts*Illiusion is pretty to good too!
Simone: *Smirks* Good point - those who've never fought in their live need that class. Not those who have been trained to be independent and fend for ourselves.
(and thats like SO unfair!!! I mean We make ORIGINAL chaters!! that what makes them OC!! ORIGINAL CHATER!! So your chater isint original even by look and now you're making Mary-Sue Becouse Tecna is really powerfull and so her famaly! And You can just Change your cltohies like that! fairies Dont do that!!)