The Winx Club Alfea RP-school grounds.

missdada15 posted on Dec 11, 2011 at 05:05PM
Welcome to Alfea!

A school for Fairies..here you will learn new spells,learn more about your power and be ¨trained¨ to fight evil.

Here you will spend time with your friends,chat etc..

..well,whatever your doing..have fun!:D

RULE 1:

-Don't be a Mary-Sou.

Welcome to Alfea!

A school for Fairies..here you will learn new spells,learn more about your power a

The Winx Club 237 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 237

over a year ago winxlove2 said…
Angela:*walks out of the forest*found 2 dead people.Great*takes her cellphone and calls her mom*
Grizelda:*takes the phone away*No phones!
over a year ago missdada15 said…
Illusion:*comes to the school gates with her aunt*

Fiona:Don't forget..trying isn't good enough.

Illusion:*nods*

Fiona:Well..what are you waiting for?

Illusion:Oh..*bows then goes in*
Angela:Give my phone Back!
Grizelda:No.Name and Planet
Angela:Angelica from Earth!!*grabs grizeldas hand spinds it and takes her phone back*hey mom.yeah I just got in.um...yeah everythings cool.*walks in*
over a year ago lovebaltor said…
Simone: *Takes out her Ipod and blasts death metal* I hope none of these fairies talks to me - I really do not feel like dealing with one this morning.
Grizelda: Ah Miss Pearce - *Claps her hands loudly*
Simone: *Takes one earbud out* Yes, what do you want?
Grizelda: *Throws her a key* That's your dorm key.
Simone: *Buds earbud back in and walks off*
Illusion:*Looks around amused*This place is wonderful!
Angela:*sees Simone with the same color key*great.I get a none-rasional girl!
Simone: *Sees Illusion* Psh she's going to be the number on air-head at this place... Just what we need - *Walks into the school and finds an empty room.* This seems nice, *Sits there*
Illusion:*sees Simone and stares at her for some time before Grizelda pokes her ,she bows*Good day madam.

Grizelda:Name and planet?

Illusion:Illusion Felice from Ursnx.
Angela:*sight* I will have to...*walks after Simone*you.We're roommates
Grizelda:*Notes and gives Illusion a key*
Angela;Im sleeping in the first class bed*takes the bed near the window*
Simone: *Looks up and sees Angela. Turns off her music* Hello. *Looks at her hand, sees the key* Oh really? How quaint. Well - you seem far more interesting than other people here, so I guess you'll have to do. Time to find our room, *Dangles her keys and walks off*
Illusion:*Smiles a bit then walks into the room*
Angela:I dont wanna by mean but this is the purp-*she walks off*what everz.
(Is Illusion in our dorm?)

Simone: *Whirls around* That's our dorm? Damn - how embarrassing... Yeah, right, sorry about walking off like that - *Sees Angela on the other bed* I guess this one is mine then, *Shrugs*
(I think it's for the best if all 5 main characters are in the same dorm.)

Illusion:*walks in*Hello there,so i guess you are the two of my roomates?It's a pleasure to meet you.
Angela:You changed your Body form?! stupid*takes her note book out and starts writing*
(Oh okay :3)

Simone: *Looks up* Oh no, why does she of all people have to be in our dorm? Angela at least looks interesting and smart - Hello, it's nice to meet you as well, *Rolls eyes and puts her earbuds in*
Illusion:Very well then..*walks to one of the beds away from Simone and Angela not feeling welcome*
Angela:Metal female.whats your name?
Simone: *Turns down her music* At least you called me a female - my name is Simone Pearce, and you would be?
Angela:Angela Both.
Simone: I see - what would your powers consist over?
Angela; bones and yours?
over a year ago Zmidy313 said…
Ashley:*steps onto Alfea grounds*Whoa! This place is huge!
Angela;ah...another frash blood
last edited over a year ago
Simone: Bones? Interesting, so, you know how to fight well, I presume? Oh - my powers? They consist over music, but my specialty is death and heavy metal music.
Ashley:*walks around* I wonder if I'll make any new friends.
over a year ago Rainflowers said…
Grace: *walking into Alfea* I wonder where my dorm is . . .
Ashley:*sees Grace* Hi there! *waves* I'm Ashley, and u are?
Illusion:*Lays down and sighs*
Angela: hell I do.My dads an FBI back in my home Earth.Moms the best sientist in all Amerika.Also a writer.But...I dont have eny magic famaly member so...no idea where I got the magic from
Illusion:*Pulls out a book and starts reading in silence*
Angela:The changed face girl.whats your problem
(She can't change forms..you mixed up,that's Sophie,illusion and hipno is Illusion's power.)
(I know but...Angela is Really good At seeing if you did a plastic sergery or not :P)
(O.o's haha,she lived alone in the castle with her aunt all her life..im not sure she fixed her face XD)
(she is now >:D)
Simone: Who the hell are the FBI? But, scientist, I know that word at least. And, it's interesting that no one else in your family has powers - I wonder where you inherited that from. But, at least you're a good fighter. Or so you say...
Angela;its like Policemen But way better.And they solw olny murderings.Together with my mom they solwd olny the mistories of bones. so cool. and if you want I can show you
Simone: Police..? Oh, do you mean like the military? Bone mysteries? Would that include murder mysteries? And I've done plenty of murdering myself. Um sure, if you want.
over a year ago Rainflowers said…
Grace: Hi Ashley! My name is Grace. Are you new here?
Ashley:Yeah I just came here. Becuz just a week ago I found out I had faity ppowers!
Faragonda:*knocks then comes in smiling*Hello ladies,just came to cheak on you,how is everything here?
Simone: *Smiles cruelly* Everything is just fine Miss, I was just chatting with my room mate over there - Angela. We're getting to know each better, you see.
Faragonda:Well im glad you girls are getting along so well!And in case you didn't hear yet-tomorrow we're all going to cloud tower to have a nice..i hope..time with the witches..*looks a bit worriedly at Simone*you fairys be on your best behavior..well im sure you will..see you all then.*goes out*
Angela:Yeah that includes those! and meybe I cud show it on a witch*evil smile*
Illusion:*Thinks-there is a such thing as a witch school??..there is so much i have to learn..*
Angela:*sight*If you're going to by living with us for 4 years you cud atleast talk a bit!*narrow eyes at Illusion*
Illusion:Why should i waste my time talking to you?I didn't came here to make friends and also you're quite rude.