The Winx Club Around the Christmas Tree !

silverfairy posted on Sep 14, 2011 at 01:46PM
Christmas is almost around the corner(kinda)and with christmas comes presents, joy, anything-else-that-I-Haven't-Mentioned-Her­e and ofcourse Christmas-Contests!!
This idea came to me when i saw a pic of the winx in which they were sitting around a christmas tree.
In this contest all you have to do is submit details about your oc. And the best 4 oc's out of them will be sitting around the christmas tree in the fanart I will be submitting this Christmas.And I'm also planning a comic based on thses character but that might take some time, but still i might do it.
So please join the contest. Who knows, you might find your character around the christmas tree on Christmas!
<3
_________
I know, I suck at writing these stuff.
Christmas is almost around the corner(kinda)and with christmas comes presents, joy, anything-else-tha

The Winx Club 14 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago nugget14 said…
okay, sounds cool.
Here is mine:

Name: Luna
Planet: Malunaster
Family: She has no memory of her real parents
History: She can't remember her parents. She was adopted by a lady called Mary, but she got stabbed to death. She then lived with her best friend Vanilla (my other oc)
Powers: Sun, stars, moon, shapeshifter
Physical description: Purple hair, pink eyes, white skin.
extras: She is kind and caring. Her favourite colour is red. She loves her best friend Vanilla.

thanks
last edited over a year ago
okay, sounds cool.
Here is mine:

Name: Luna
Planet: Malunaster
Family: She has no memo
over a year ago silverfairy said…
Thank you soo much for joining!!!
over a year ago Elie_star said…
big smile
Name: Miele
Planet: she lives on Earth but she's Linpheian
Family: Lux and Lorise, her parents. Penny, her little sister (14)
History: she lived all her life in a small village in the mountains. Suddenly, when she was 15, she transforms in a fairy and was sent to Alfea. There she met her friends and a boy she likes very much!
Powers: fantasy
Physical description: honwy brown hair, gren eyes, pink lips
extras: she loves reading and she's quite good at writing stories. She's very imaginative and likes sewing dresses for her friends. she's naive and very shy and she often blushes. She likes day-dreaming and she her marks are not so good because she has always her head on the clouds!

I'll update an image very soon, do you want her in a precise outfit?
over a year ago zanhar1 said…
View full thread1 year ago: Name: Zakkalise (pronounced Zack-a-leese)
Power: Ice
Scource Of Power: Cold weather or Diamonds
Level of Magix: Believix
Home Realm: The Ice Crystle Galaxy
Personality: She loves music and singing. She is very artistic but very mysterious. Not only that but she is also a tomboy. She is really frendily and like helping others no matter the cost.
Looks: She has long platuim blond hair with pink blue and orange highlights. She has crystle blue eyes and pale skin. She wears a light blue t-shirt with a diamond made snowflake, and those pants with the skirt over them. The pants are baggy and the skirt is neon blue with a cotton puff at the bottom left corner. Her gym shoes are a matalic silver.
Fairy form: Her hair is now braided and has silver snowflky like sparkles with a diamond crown. And her skin is slightly sparkly. She has silver and light blue sparkly eye shadow and lipstick. Her shirt is light ble almost white and sparkles with diamond spagattie straps and diamond lined bottom (this part is extra shiny.) It has a matching mini skirt. The boots she wears are sparkly too and are a slightly darker shade of blue with diamonds at the top and little snowpuffs dangling off the sides.
Planet: Kryssiss; third planet in the Icekristel galaxy
Any thing else: Before going to alfea she was a relm champion figure skater. She spiclizes in potions class. Her pet peeve is when people think they are better than others. She always wanted to visit sparks. She loves the scent spirmint. Ice blue is her favirote color. She has strange obsessions with lammas, buttons, stickers, and bubble wrap.

She was my character in alfea role-play.

link
The link is picture of her.
over a year ago ariel306842 said…
heart
Name: Grace
Planet: nalkion
Family: queen isabella and king alexander are her parents.she is a princess and only child
Powers: she has the power of vision.she can dreams of things before they happen,teleport herself and move thins with her mind
extras:she loves dancing ballet and she is really good at it she is a day dreamer and she is full of imagination.she loves reading books and she has a kitten named suri that she loves it and often talks to it,when nobody can hear.
Name: Grace
Planet: nalkion
Family: queen isabella and king alexander are her parents.she is
Thank you sooo much for entering!I love your chracters!
Deciding the best is gonna be hard!:D!
Dear Elie_star
You don't have to submit the image in a precise outfit. But it would be nice if you could submit the civillian outfit. Or it's okay if you could just discribe it:)!
over a year ago Zmidy313 said…
Name: Lilly

Planet:Solaria, or where she was kidnapped 2, the Dark Realm

Family:Maybe Stella and her family, or her kidnappers Dakar and his friends

Powers:Lightness, Darkness, and Mind Control powers, like telekinesis

History:When she was a baby, she was kidnapped from her parents by Darkar and his minions. She was taught the powers of darkness until Bloom and the others saved her. She learned more about her powers and became part of the Winx Club. She learned powers of Light by Stella, but still uses her power of darkness 4 good just like how she uses her light powers.

Her BFFs:Anne, Julie, Dakota, Aqua, and Ursala (U can see themm all in my Winx fanfict)

Personality:She is kind, caring, cute, fun, and a great friend.

Level of Magic:All except for Sophix. And her special transformations which are her Dimentix, Flyrix, Mind Control Stage, and Darkix. Since she has all theses forms she is the leader of the Jinx Club! (My fan made Winx Club Team)

(Below is Lilly in her Winter/Season 2 clothes)
Name: Lilly

Planet:Solaria, or where she was kidnapped 2, the Dark Realm

Family:Maybe Stell
^ yours is so cute!
I agree ^^.
Thanks for joining!
over a year ago Zmidy313 said…
No prob and thanks
This still going on?
Yeah, sure...
you can post till December 6.
over a year ago camirite said…
Name: Glitter

Power: Astronomy

Current transformation: Believix

Physical Appearance: Medium length light brown hair with long bangs, green eyes (which turn purple during transformations) pale skin, and on the short side.

Personality: Girly, curious (almost to the point of nosy), very shy, caring, creative, very loyal, slightly insecure, and extremely sensitive (Meaning if you yell at her, she'll most likely cry).

She Loves: Cute things, drawing, eating, sleeping, horror movies, anime, listening to music, and history.

She hates: Discrimination (Being cruel to people for a specific reason), backstabbers, peer pressure, and any sort of physical pain (She's not very tolerant of pain, meaning that a paper-cut would probably be a lot more painful to her than it should be.)

Extra/Random Facts: She loves to make people laugh and she always tries to cheer someone up when they're down. She is very shy, therefore she will most likely not go up to a stranger and start a conversation, she also tends to blush and stutter a lot whenever she meets someone new and tries to talk to them. It takes time for her to get used to someone, but once she does, she'll never shut up. She is a very talented drawer and when someone does something that she considers to be nice,(ex: Complementing her)she'll draw a picture of them. She has a very good memory and pays close attention to detail. She can also read people very well. Although her magic is strong, without it, her physical strength is very weak. On a last note, she loves to read and write.

I hope you like her :)

(below is Glitter in her civilian outfit and in her Magic Winx)
Name: Glitter

Power: Astronomy

Current transformation: Believix

Physical Appearance: Medium length