The Winx Club Best Roleplay Winx! (Contest)

silverfairy posted on Aug 30, 2011 at 10:30AM
Hey!
I'm hosting a contest to decide which is the best roleplay on Fanpop. I was just browsing through winx related spots and found some winx-related Roleplays. So I came up with this ideas. It is the founder who has to decide whether her roleplay should enter this contest. Ofcourse, the membrs can tell the founder about this contest.For entering all you have to do is fill uo the form given below:
Name of the roleplay:
Name of the Club (Eg:Godix club):
Username and name of Founder:
Name of Members:
Name of Characters of memebers:
Spot on fanpop based on the roleplay (if any):
Featured article (link) based on the roleplay(optional):
Featured Image :

Hope you all co-operate. Once there are enough entires I will be posting a question (not a pick) and you can vote there. The best Roleplay gets many gifts (Virtual), but I haven't decided what yet(XD). There will be first and second places!
Good Luck!

The Winx Club 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago winxlove2 said…
aa what if both my and CyD12 are kinda the leaders :S I will put it in lol :D

Name of the roleplay: The Glamix RolePlay(its in WINX OCS SPOT)
Name of the Club (Eg:Godix club): The Glamix Girls
Username and name of Founder:CyD12/Nadia
Name of Members:TDWC_lover/melisa,30degrees/ashely­,Wi­nxl­ove­2/g­int­are­,Cy­D12­/na­dia
Melisa:Juliet
Nadia:Terra and Mina
Ashely:Meggie and Hornet
Gintare:Cindy,Ginta,Hula
Spot on fanpop based on the roleplay (if any): WINX OCS SPOT and The Glamix Girls(also there is The Glamix girls:new generasion!)
Featured article (link) based on the roleplay(optional):Wow we have a lot ^^'
Featured Image : link

more About Them in link And the RolePlays are Here link

ND Meybe you Add TGGNG? :D
over a year ago CyD12 said…
=D yep Ginta, you are the co-founder of Glamix =D hehe thanks for adding it. Anyways, I will add my newest winx roleplay:

Name of the roleplay: Glamix Girls: New generation
Name of the Club (Eg:Godix club): Glamix (since its the club of the daughters of the first Glamix, they decided to call themselves Glamix in honor of their mothers)
Username and name of Founder: CyD12, Nadia
Name of Members: 30degrees (Ashely) winxlove2 (Ginta) TDWC_lover (Melisa) CyD12 (Nadia)
TDWC_lover: Gia
30degrees: Raquel & Emma
winxlove2: Moon, Mint & Berry
CyD12: Isabella, Monique & Lauren

Spot on fanpop based on the roleplay (if any): link

Featured article (link) based on the roleplay(optional): I have not written any so far, since it stated about 1 or 2 months ago...but I will be writting one soon =) (surprise! surprise! TGGNG xD)

Featured Image: (credit: winxlove2) Emma is the onlyone who is not there... =D
=D yep Ginta, you are the co-founder of Glamix =D hehe thanks for adding it. Anyways, I will add my n
yaay :D lol I will do it ^^ sooner or later :D but I wud really like new outfits xD but I cant think of eny -.-
if you wud draw Yours and ash Girls Iwud draw mine and MEls and then I cu dmake a new picture ^^
over a year ago CyD12 said…
ok...I will tell you on skype next time we talk what ideas for their outfits I have ;)
oky doky ;)