The Winx Club BloomXBaltor

Thalia67 posted on Aug 07, 2011 at 10:50PM
So this is my version, of, yes, a romance between Bloom and Baltor. It's weird, but I just want to do it.

The Winx Club 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Thalia67 said…
Bloom glanced up to her window. "Hmm, thats strange, I don't remember opening that," she said to herself. She shrugged and left it open. They were on a high floor, so it wasn't a big deal. She went back to her homework without a thought about it.

Even with defeating Baltor a few days ago, class had still gone on. But they did need to graduate. The others had gone off to blow off some studying steam, but she really needed to keep at it. The finals were coming up soon, and she had to pass!

"Well, well, well, if it isn't sweet, responsible Bloom, studying away." Oh no. Bloom knew that voice. But it couldn't be. She had defeated him! There was no way that he could be back. Let alone that soon. But when she turned around, there he was. Alive and looking better and healthier than ever.

"Baltor. How are you alive?" she asked confidentaly. If she defeated him once, she could do it again with no problem. He laughed, well, an evil laugh.

"Questions, is that all you ever have to say? Well, I'm sorry to say thats not what I came for. You'll see soon what I mean," he told her. With a wave of her hand, Blooms vision went black, and she was out cold

~~~

Bloom awoke sitting on a couch. Her hands were tied behind her back along with her legs. Well, this wouldn't be a problem with her magic. "Enchantix!" she yelled, but nothing happened.

"Your magic doesn't work here, I'm afraid darling. So there is no escape," Baltors voice sounded out. He appeared in front of her, with that smile on his face that she despised. "But I suppose you want to know why I have brought you here. Its simple really. Even though you defeated me and humiliated me, there's something special about you Bloom. Not just your dragon fire, but something else."

He paused and walked closer. Baltor put his hands under her chin and lifted her face so she had to look into his eyes. Surprisingly, they weren't cold and hard, like they had been. Still evil, but it was...different. Like...no.

"Yes, I can see the realization in your eyes. Yes, Bloom, you are the one person I have fallen in love with. When you sent your, well, soul I suppose, into mine, I immediately knew. Thats also how I survived. I bound my life to yours, so if you live, then so do I," he explained. Baltor snapped his fingers and the ropes on her hands and feet disappeared.

Bloom rubbed her wrists and shook her head."No, you can't love me. You're pure evil, and there is nothing that anyone who is evil loves except for power. Certainly not a person," Bloom snapped. She should know. When she had been turned evil, then she had known what it felt like. To care about no one and nothing, just want more power, and to take over everyone's lives. That had been the worst experience of her life.

"But your wrong. I fell in love with you. You, your power, your spirit. To prove my love, I will let you go. If. You don't struggle," he replied smiling. Her hopes had been raised and the dashed in a second. Struggle with what?

That question was answered within a few seconds. Baltor put his hands on both sides of her face and crushed his mouth to hers. She pushed him as hard as she could away, but to no avail. Besides, if she didn't struggle, then she would be free. Or so he said.

So she just let him go. He kept his mouth on hers, and forced her to open her mouth and probed her mouth with his tongue. He was skilled, she would give him that. And he didn't hurt her. In fact, he pulled away and sat down on the couch, and pulled her on top of him and kissed her in the same way.

It was...wonderful. What? No! It wasn't! It was evil and disgusting. But he didn't feel evil at the moment. He really did seem like he cared for her. Even loved her. So Bloom releaxed.

Baltor pulled away. "I shall see you soon Bloom." With that, she was back in her room, and only a few minutes had passed, judging by her clock. What had just happened?