The Winx Club Help Me Im Confused!!

lexichristina posted on Jul 10, 2011 at 06:07PM
i keep seeing all these different types of wings and i saw part of this one winx club eppisode and it said layla was from andros or something like that?? but she is from tides!! whats going on?? can someone please help me??

The Winx Club 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago MelodyLaurel said…
Andros and Tides are pretty much the same planet. It's called Andros in the 4Kids version. As for the wings, they can either be enchantix/believix or fanart.
By the way, next time, I think you should use the answers section. Thanks:)
over a year ago lexichristina said…
idk what the answers section is
and also, why are their voices all messed up in the 4th season?
over a year ago MelodyLaurel said…
Look closely at the front page. The answers section is under the picks section.
What do you mean "messed up"? They sound pretty normal to me. What version are you watching?
i watched the first three seasons of winx and their voices were fine, but then when i found the fourth they were different, here ill show you:
normal (season 1): link
weird (season 4):
link
over a year ago lovebaltor said…
sunny
The answer to that question is that you've probably grown up with the 4kids dub, and season 4 hasn't been formatted by them. It's only been dubbed in Italian, and Rai English. (And other languages, but 4kids has not dubbed season 4)

Tho the voices might sound strange, Rai English is the only English version we got X3 So, who cares if they sound strange; We can watch season 4 in our native language xD

Oh, and the "Answers" page (As MelodyLaurel has explained) you can find by clicking link
last edited over a year ago
the voices make me sad tho, they arent the ones i know they are like diff girls :/
over a year ago lovebaltor said…
Yeah, they are different. I don't prefer Rai English that much to 4kids, due to that the voices are awful :P But, I really hate reading subtitles for the Italian episodes, so I guess it'll have to do.
last edited over a year ago