The Vampire Diaries Thoughts about 'Disturbing Behaviour'.

SuckerForStefan posted on Oct 08, 2011 at 02:10PM
On Thursday the 6/10/2011 'Disturbing behaviour' was aired on the CW. I think this topic is great because its neccasry that all the TVD-ers get a chance to comment on what happened on the latest episode of The Vampire Diaries :D So get posting anything you felt or just want to share with us and feel free to add an image ;) Lets get going TVD family :D

The Vampire Diaries 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago mariatsaltaki7 said…
Well i don't like this episode so much like the hybrid for example. In this episode Damon is bad guy again i don't like this because as bad he won't be able to be with Elena. And Katherine. What is she doing here!!! Propose Damon to go with her in a trip like nothing happened? And Damon say yes!!!!! I don't believe it!! I made a pick about them if something will happen between them!! I don't want to! Also from this i like the first kitchen scene and the things Caroline and Alaric said about Damon's and Elena's relationship!!!
over a year ago smckinlay2 said…
Didn't like this episode too much only good part was the Delena flirting, I hated how judgemental Caroline was after Damon's saved her many times