The Vampire Diaries TV Show Is there anyone here who is actually a Bamon fan?

-RandomChick- posted on Nov 28, 2010 at 11:48AM
Helloooooo! is there anyone besides Me that is actually a Bamon fan?, coz so far it's all Delena D:, And. I'm feeling kinda lonely here...

Yes, I knows theres a Bamon page, I've joined X)

The Vampire Diaries TV Show 15 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago ducky8abug said…
smile
Here's a late four month reply.

Yes. Bamon fans do, indeed, exist. A great many are quite vocal. I've found them entertaining in the past. Between Bonnie, Damon, Caroline and Stefan, the show was something special.

Unfortunately, they haven't shared scenes in a while. The repetitive nature of the story lines as well as the show's propensity to feature a narrow selection of actors/characters has made for a dull affair.

But yeah, I have found Damon and Bonnie quite entertaining.
over a year ago thegleediaries said…
smile
I'm a Bamon fan.
over a year ago Damon-Bamon12 said…
heart
Right here!!!!!
smile
I think RandomChick went on a hiatus. Either way, I'm bumping this thread.

We're here and we sure as hell will spray it like it is!
over a year ago veronicaaa said…
heart
yo que soy una fan en los libros y amo a bonnie y damon
over a year ago damongirlfriend said…
heart
I am¡¡
over a year ago bubbles1290 said…
I'm a Bamon fan :)
over a year ago HouseofNightRox said…
Same here:)
over a year ago Smiley25 said…
big smile
Here I am!!! Bamon FTW!!
over a year ago darlingbear said…
heart
Yes..But I'm Delena fan too.;D
over a year ago AngelGirl1992 said…
OOOWH MEE I AM A BAMON FAN!!
over a year ago terapsina said…
Bamon is my OTP, so no you're not alone!
last edited over a year ago
smile
Hi,

Okee-dokee! Now, I was in the process of replying to a question/answer thread (called 'After Reading the Books...What do you think about Bonnie and MAtt?') when I got a little...well...carried away. Since my answer was in reference to Bamon, I thought I'd post it here. So, with that said...

That tangible connection between Bonnie and Damon is too visible (and palpable) to be denied.

Matt in the books is similar to Jeremy on the show. They represent a safety net, a border in her peripheral vision that can be accessed with ease. With these symbols of normalcy, she doesn't have to challenge her belief of 'her world.' She doesn't have to steel herself against a maze of justifiable actions. She can simple continue to walk the tight-rope between the supernatural world and, what she deems as normalcy, without retrospect or fear.

With Damon, her growth is heralded by the admission of change. She is forced to confront her fears, to abandon her innocence and to unleash her "gift." He opens every door she has struggled to shutter close and wrecks havoc on a mind not prepared to admit defeat. HE embodies that all encompassing "dark" energy that she, unconsciously, feeds on and despite every nerve in body (in her core, in fact) she is, and will forever be, drawn to a man who symbolizes the other half of her torn, and desperately lonely soul.

Therefore, I have no other choice but to pick Damon and Bonnie. It's only...er...poetic.
:) Bumpity-bump!
over a year ago xloveXghoulx said…
big smile
Whoo! Bamon fan and proud of it. =D

ducky8abug: You are completely right.