The Vampire Diaries TV Show Best quote from an episode (OPEN)

Magy25 posted on Aug 02, 2010 at 11:31AM
I saw this on the Supernatural spot and thought it was a good game to start here.

It's very simple. I say a name of an episode and you give me the quote from that episode.
After four or five days - as long as I have at least two answers - I'll make a pick that will last 5 days to be closed. If there is a draw I'll make a pick with the options that will be opened for 3 days.
Of course it's only one entry per person and you can't vote for yourself!

The winner receives a prop and his/ her name will be posted in the forum on the Winner's List.

You can start adding your fav quotes!!!

Round 1 - Pilot --> Damon: I was impressed. I give it a six. Missing style, but I was pleasantly surprised. Very good with the whole face. Rahhh. Thing. It was good. (claudia_bb)
Round 2 - Night of the Comet --> Damon: That's for me to know and for you to dot dot dot (epicdelena4ever)
Round 3 - Friday Night Bites --> Stefan: Katherine is dead. And you hate me because you loved her.... and that, my brother, is your humanity. (Magy25)
Round 4 - Family Ties --> Damon: What's so special about this Bella girl? Edward's so whipped! (mariafan)
Round 5 - You're Undead To Me --> Damon: I don't guess I could talk you into bringing me a rabbit or something? I'd settle for Stefan's diet at this point. (JesseIsLoveMD)
Round 6 - Lost Girls --> Vicki: Why don't you have a girlfriend? You're like totally cool and so hot. Damon: I know. (JesseIsLoveMD)
Round 7 - Haunted --> Tyler: Screw you, dude. Damon: Dude? Really? Dude?!? (mariafan)
Round 8 - 162 Candles --> Damon: Does it get tiring? Being so righteous? Elena: It flares up in the presence of psychopaths. Damon: Ouch! Well consider this psychopath’s feeling hurt. (Immortal_Kiss)
Round 9 - History Repeating --> Stefan: So Stefan...You know, I've been thinking. I think we should start over, give this brother thing another chance. We used to do it, oh, so well once upon time. Damon: I don't, Damon. I can't trust you to be a nice guy. You kill everybody, and you're so mean. You're so mean, and... You're really hard to imitate, and then I have to go to that lesser place. (Immortal_Kiss)
Round 10 - The Turning Point --> Damon: I don't side with anyone. You piss me off, I want you dead. (DelenaLover)
Round 11 - Bloodlines --> Damon: Vampires can't procreate... though we love to try. (Magy25)
Round 12 - Unpleasantville --> Damon: Elena... Would you like to dance? Elena: I would love to. (To Stefan) May I have is dance? (Immortal_Kiss)
Round 13 - Children of the Damned --> Jenna: [About Damon] He is ridiculously hot! Elena: Shh! He's an ass. (teo_rockeritza)
Round 14 - Fool Me Once --> Elena: You and I...We have something. An understanding. And I know that my betrayal hurt you, different from how it is with you and Stefan. But I'm promising you this now, I will help you get Katherine back. Damon: I wish I could believe you. [She takes her necklace off] Elena: Ask me if I'm lying now. (Vampire_Orchid)
Round 15 - A Few Good Men --> Elena: Stefan? Damon: Better. Me. Elena: You look, um... Damon: Dashing? Gorgeous? Irresistible? Elena: Wrecked. You look wrecked. (Vampire_Orchid)
Round 16 - There Goes The Neighborhood --> Stefan: Have you thought about it? Elena: About what? Isobel, my vampire birth mother, who's related to my vampire ancestor Katherine, who screwed over your vampire brother? No, I haven't thought about it at all. (Magy25)
Round 17 - Let The Right One In --> add your quotes
I saw this on the Supernatural spot and thought it was a good game to start here.

It's very simple
last edited on Feb 26, 2011 at 10:30PM

The Vampire Diaries TV Show 130 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 130

over a year ago Magy25 said…
heart
Stefan: Stay away from Elena.
Damon: I take that as an invitation.
over a year ago shannon9396 said…
kiss
Elena: Dear Diary: Today will be different. It has to be. I will smile and it will be believable. My smile will say, 'I'm fine. Thank you. Yes. Much better.' I will no longer be the girl who lost her parents. I will start fresh. Be someone new. It's the only way I'll make it through.
over a year ago katie15 said…
Damon: "Hello brother."
over a year ago Sunbathe said…
Stefan: Wherever you go, people die.
Damon: That's a given.
over a year ago JesseIsLoveMD said…
Damon: Your hair's different. I like it.
Stefan: It's been fifteen years, Damon.
Damon: Thank god! Couldn't take another day of the 90's. That horrible grunge look did not suit you. Remember Stefan, it's important to stay away from fads.
over a year ago bvale211 said…
Damon: She took my breath away. Elena. She's a dead ringer for Katherine. Is it working, Stefan? Being around her, being in her world? Does it make you feel alive?"
Stefan: "She's not Katherine."
Damon: "Well, let's hope not. We both know how that ended."
over a year ago StarrieNites said…
big smile
Damon: Stefan likes puppy blood... little Golden Retriever blood with floppy ears. That's his favorite.
over a year ago claudia_bb said…
Damon:
''I was impressed.I give it a six.Missing style, but I was
pleasantly surprised.Very good with the whole face.Rahhh.Thing. It was good.''
over a year ago allisoncarleton said…
Damon: I promised you an eternity of misery, so I'm just keeping my word.
big smile
Congratulations claudia_bb, you won Round 1.

Round 2 is open!

Elena: We met and we talked and it was epic. But the sun came up and reality set in.
over a year ago epicdelena4ever said…
damon: that's for me to know and for you to dot dot dot
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Immortal_Kiss said…
Damon: We both know the closest you'll ever get to humanity is when you rip it open and feed on it.
Stefan: Do you want to know what I would write? `I met a girl, we talked and it was epic. Then the sun came up and reality set in`. Well, this is reality... right here.
over a year ago Teamdamon33 said…
laugh
Vicki: I know you.
Damon: Well,that’s unfortunate.
over a year ago DaniKatZ said…
big smile
Damon: Great gal. She's got spunk. You, on the other hand, look pooped!
over a year ago mitchie19 said…
smile
Stefan: Do you want to know what I would write? `I met a girl, we talked and it was epic. Then the sun came up and reality set in`. Well, this is reality... right here.

I agree with Bvale211.
smile
mitchie19, you have too put a quote that hasn't been added yet if you want your quote to be put as a choice on the pick.
Damon Salvatore: No! I want you to remember who you are!

Stefan Salvatore: Why? So what, so I'll feed, so I'll kill, so I'll remember what it's like to be brothers again? You know what, let her go. Let her tell everyone that vampires have returned to Mystic Falls, let them chain me up and drive a stake through my heart, cause then at least I'll be free of you.
over a year ago KathyHalliwell said…
Caroline: Cocky much?
Damon: VERY much.
over a year ago Damon_Rocks said…
smile
Elena: He Didn't Tell Me He Had A Brother.
Damon: Well, Stefan's Not One To Brag.
heart
Congratulations epicdelena4ever, you won Round 2.

Round 3 is open!

Stefan: Katherine is dead. And you hate me because you loved her.... and that, my brother, is your humanity.
Damon: Isn't that nice. Stefan joins a team and makes a friend. It's all so rah-rah go team!
laugh
Damon:I saw Elena today btw. That means 'by the way'.
Elena: Some things could matter again.
Damon: Maybe. But it seems a little unrealistic to me.
heart
I won last round!

Round 4 is open!

Damon: You're dead, dude. Get over it.
over a year ago Jamelove said…
heart
Damon: I’m not some drunk sorority chick, you can’t roofie me.
over a year ago mariafan said…
Damon: What's so special about this Bella girl? Edward's so whipped!
over a year ago ItalianAngel89 said…
Damon: "It's cool not growing old. I like being the eternal stud."
Damon: I want to apologize to you for being such a world class jerk the other night when I tried to kiss you. There's no excuse. My therapist says I'm acting out, trying to punish Stefan.
Damon: You really need some human blood. It might even the playing field... football reference! Too soon?
over a year ago RubyRing said…
Caroline: "How come you don't sparkle?"
heart
Congratulations mariafan, you won Round 4!

Round 5 is open!

Elena Gilbert: Dear Diary, I'm not a believer. People are born, they grow old and then they die. That's the world we live in. There's no magic, no mysticism, no immortality. There is nothing that defies rational thought. People are supposed to be who they say they are and not lie or hide their true selves. It's not possible. I'm not believer. I can't be. But how can I deny what's right in front of me? Someone who never grows old. Never gets hurt. Someone who changes in ways that can't be explained. Girls bitten. Bodies drained of blood.
over a year ago mariafan said…
big smile
^ Thank u xD

Elena: I'm not gonna be one of those pathetic girls whose world stops just because of some guy.
Damon: I don't guess I could talk you into bringing me a rabbit or something? I'd settle for Stefan's diet at this point.
big smile
Zach: You don't visit, Damon. You appear. Periodically. Reminding me that this isn't my house, that you're only allowing me to live here ... allowing me to live.
Damon: Someone had to mow the lawn.
Damon: You won. Now nothing can come between you and Elena. Except the truth. The lies catch up to you, the longer you keep lying to yourself about who you are.
Damon (to Stefan): This is John Varavatos, dude. Dick. Move.
over a year ago melandjim4eva said…
Stefan (To Elena): If you're going to dump me, I figure you should at least know who you're dumping. Let's start with Katherine. She had this perfect olive skin. She had this perfect laugh. She was also impatient, impulsive. Enter Damon. He claims he was with her first. I don't know. I do know I did some things I'm not proud of. My biggest regret is not being able to make things right before she died. I miss her, but I'm not crippled.
over a year ago Jamelove said…
heart
Stefan: As far as music, it's pretty much across the board, um, Dylan, Hendrix, Patsy, Willie, a little Kanye. You know what? I even like that one Miley song.

Caroline: "You bit me"
Damon: "You liked it. Remember?"
Congratulations JesseIsLoveMD, you won Round 5!

Round 6 is open!

Damon: I'm getting really bored and really impatient; and I don't do bored and impatient.
Thanks =)

Vicki: Why don't you have a girlfriend? You're like totally cool and so hot.
Damon: I know.
Damon: I think I know what can help you.
Vicki: What's that?
Damon: Death
over a year ago allisoncarleton said…
Vicki Donovan: Don't you wanna be in love?
Damon Salvatore: I've been in love. It's painful and pointless and overrated.
over a year ago tvdabst said…
Damon: Don't look at me with those judgy little eyes.
over a year ago alanaxx said…
Damon: What'd you Fed Ex it to Rome? Where is it? I want my ring, Stefan, or my next stop's Elena's.
Katherine: "The smart and kind Salvatore brothers both coming to my rescue. How will I ever choose?"
over a year ago mimouk said…
Elena (diary):Dear Diary, I am not a believer. People are born, they grow old, and then they die. That's the world we live in. How can I deny what's right in front of me? Someone who never grows old, never gets hurt. Someone who changes in ways that can't be explained. Girls bitten, bodies drained of blood
.Stefan: That necklace.. contains an herb called Vervain. It protects you from being compelled. I wanted to protect you from Damon’s influence. But I also wanted to protect you from me.
Damon: That girl is gonna thank me for what I did to her.
Elena: Did you thank Katherine?