The Vampire Diaries TV Show Best quote from an episode (OPEN)

Magy25 posted on Aug 02, 2010 at 11:31AM
I saw this on the Supernatural spot and thought it was a good game to start here.

It's very simple. I say a name of an episode and you give me the quote from that episode.
After four or five days - as long as I have at least two answers - I'll make a pick that will last 5 days to be closed. If there is a draw I'll make a pick with the options that will be opened for 3 days.
Of course it's only one entry per person and you can't vote for yourself!

The winner receives a prop and his/ her name will be posted in the forum on the Winner's List.

You can start adding your fav quotes!!!

Round 1 - Pilot --> Damon: I was impressed. I give it a six. Missing style, but I was pleasantly surprised. Very good with the whole face. Rahhh. Thing. It was good. (claudia_bb)
Round 2 - Night of the Comet --> Damon: That's for me to know and for you to dot dot dot (epicdelena4ever)
Round 3 - Friday Night Bites --> Stefan: Katherine is dead. And you hate me because you loved her.... and that, my brother, is your humanity. (Magy25)
Round 4 - Family Ties --> Damon: What's so special about this Bella girl? Edward's so whipped! (mariafan)
Round 5 - You're Undead To Me --> Damon: I don't guess I could talk you into bringing me a rabbit or something? I'd settle for Stefan's diet at this point. (JesseIsLoveMD)
Round 6 - Lost Girls --> Vicki: Why don't you have a girlfriend? You're like totally cool and so hot. Damon: I know. (JesseIsLoveMD)
Round 7 - Haunted --> Tyler: Screw you, dude. Damon: Dude? Really? Dude?!? (mariafan)
Round 8 - 162 Candles --> Damon: Does it get tiring? Being so righteous? Elena: It flares up in the presence of psychopaths. Damon: Ouch! Well consider this psychopath’s feeling hurt. (Immortal_Kiss)
Round 9 - History Repeating --> Stefan: So Stefan...You know, I've been thinking. I think we should start over, give this brother thing another chance. We used to do it, oh, so well once upon time. Damon: I don't, Damon. I can't trust you to be a nice guy. You kill everybody, and you're so mean. You're so mean, and... You're really hard to imitate, and then I have to go to that lesser place. (Immortal_Kiss)
Round 10 - The Turning Point --> Damon: I don't side with anyone. You piss me off, I want you dead. (DelenaLover)
Round 11 - Bloodlines --> Damon: Vampires can't procreate... though we love to try. (Magy25)
Round 12 - Unpleasantville --> Damon: Elena... Would you like to dance? Elena: I would love to. (To Stefan) May I have is dance? (Immortal_Kiss)
Round 13 - Children of the Damned --> Jenna: [About Damon] He is ridiculously hot! Elena: Shh! He's an ass. (teo_rockeritza)
Round 14 - Fool Me Once --> Elena: You and I...We have something. An understanding. And I know that my betrayal hurt you, different from how it is with you and Stefan. But I'm promising you this now, I will help you get Katherine back. Damon: I wish I could believe you. [She takes her necklace off] Elena: Ask me if I'm lying now. (Vampire_Orchid)
Round 15 - A Few Good Men --> Elena: Stefan? Damon: Better. Me. Elena: You look, um... Damon: Dashing? Gorgeous? Irresistible? Elena: Wrecked. You look wrecked. (Vampire_Orchid)
Round 16 - There Goes The Neighborhood --> Stefan: Have you thought about it? Elena: About what? Isobel, my vampire birth mother, who's related to my vampire ancestor Katherine, who screwed over your vampire brother? No, I haven't thought about it at all. (Magy25)
Round 17 - Let The Right One In --> add your quotes
I saw this on the Supernatural spot and thought it was a good game to start here.

It's very simple
last edited on Feb 26, 2011 at 10:30PM

The Vampire Diaries TV Show 130 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...