The Vampire Diaries TV Show TVD Fans Forum Chat ♥

edwardsgirlxx posted on Jul 10, 2010 at 10:34AM
So I`ve Noticed (And I Don`t Know If It`s Just Me!) That I Don`t Really Know Everyone One This Spot That Well, And I`d Really Like To! I Mean, I Know You Guys Must Be Awesome If You Love TVD ♥
So I`d Like To Start A Forum For Us Fans To Chat And Get To Know Eachother :) Talk Not Necessarily About Vampire Diaries, But About Anything! :)

Please Don`t Take This As An Opportunity To Bash Characters Or Ships
We Each Have Spots For Whoever We Ship, And You Can Talk About That Stuff There. If You Don`t Think You Can Talk And Behave Without Co-Operating With This, Then Please Just Don`t Join. I`d Love To Get To Know Everyone, No Matter Who They Ship. I Don`t Judge People On That And I`m Sure There Are A Lot Of People Who Think The Same Thing!

So Introduce Yourself If You`d Like To Be A Part Of The Forum!

TVD Fans Forum Members List:
ღ Alana - link
ღ Darya - link
ღ Jovana - link
ღ Skye/Jess - link
ღ Magy - link
ღ Rodayna - link
ღ Beverly - link
ღ Katie - link
ღ Elisa - link
ღ Jenn - link
ღ Kiranne - link
ღ Rebecca - link
ღ Laura - link
ღ Maria - link
ღ Julia - link
ღ Klea - link
ღ Cornealia - link
ღ Chrissy - link
ღ Elena - link
ღ Nadia - link
ღ Paige - link
ღ Leyna - link
ღ Eden - link
ღ Hayley - link
ღ Batol - link
ღ Hala - link
ღ Melika - link
ღ Stella - link
ღ Mary - link
ღ Elina - link
ღ Nichola - link
ღ Ines - link
ღ Rachel - link
ღ Mada - link
ღ Sara - link

last edited on Oct 03, 2010 at 09:18AM
save

The Vampire Diaries TV Show 866 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 451-500 of 866

over a year ago Teamdamon33 said…
I'm just talking to you and listening to music.
over a year ago bvale211 said…
cool! what are you listening too?
over a year ago Aly8 said…
big smile
Hey! I'm Alyson, 16 and I live in LA!
big smile
Well, now I'm listening to Waking Up in Vegas by Katy Perry. Love this song!

Hi Alyson! You're Ariana's sister right?
laugh
Hi...again! lmao!
laugh
Hey! LOL
mee too! it's so catchy! lol
Hi! =) wat u doing?
big smile
Yeah! I'm her sister! She talks a lot about you!

I'm just talking to you guys and to Jovana and Bev again on the SE chat. What about you?
Same here! lol
Owwwn really? Tell her I miss her like hell!
Sure!

So what's up guys?? Tell me about you... Favorite TV Show? Band/Singer? OTP? Store?
ummmm how do you guys know each other?
big smile
Well her sister was a friend of mine here on fanpop, but she decided to give her account to a girl.. she was tired of fanpop... Can you believe it? I didn't know Alyson till' now, but Ariana(her sister) said her name and username so I thought it could be her. :)
cool! =)
Yeah...
big smile
Tell me about you... Favorite TV Show? Band/Singer? OTP? Store?

Well, I'm Julia and I'm from Brazil. My favorite TV Show is TVD, but I watch PLL and Glee too. My favorite band is the Jonas Brothers and my favorite store is...well maybe one here in Brazil called Ecletic or Abercrombie & Fitch. What about you?
im sooo tired!!
heart
Really? Where are you from? For me it's 5:56 PM.

Julia, PLL rocks! And I like JB, they're fine. And I absolutely LOVE A&F.
Well my name is Beverly, im from California. My favorite show is TVD! I totally ship Stelena!! =) I really don't have a favorite band or singer. I hear different types of music so yeah. and my favorite store is Hot Topic... u?
Cool. SE FTW!

Julia, you forgot to say, who's your OTP?
I live in California and it's 6:00 pm.
It's cause i really didn't sleep that well last night :(
heart
Oh yeah, sorry girls. My OTP is Delena. ;)
over a year ago edwardsgirlxx said…
Hey Hey!
Wow, Its been forever!
big smile
Well, I watch One Tree Hill, Ugly Betty, Gossip Girl, America's Next Top Model and Pretty Little Liars. My OTP is Leyton. And OTH is my favorite TV show. My favorite singer is Beyoncé and my favorite stores are A&F, Forever 21, American Eagle and J Crew.

And hi edwardgirlxx I'm Alyson!
last edited over a year ago
kiss
Hey Alyson, Nice To Meet You! I'm Alana :)

And On That Note, Welcome To All The New People!

Juliaaa, Hey! How are you loovee? :)
big smile
I'm fine thanks! What about you??
kiss
Oh hey Alana, nice to meet you too!
big smile
Thats greaat, yeah I'm good too thanks :)
Got school camp this week, and have the two days I'm not going off, which is pretty good, apart from the fact that the teachers left a bunch of work for us :|

wbu Aly, how are you? :D
big smile
I'm fine... but like you guys said I have TONS of homework and I haven't started doing them... Uuuups... LOL
Well, at least you guys had summer vacation...You didn't right Alana? We're both from the south! LOL My history test is on tuesday and my teacher just gave a homework with 47 questions! AHHH I want to kill that woman! I guess she thinks we don't have lives...ugh
laugh
LOL ^^
Well, at least you guys had summer vacation...You didn't right Alana? We're both from the south!
you got it! it suuucks, no summer holidays; i feel your pain!
but eh? at least we'll get our summer holidays and everyone else will be jealous, hahhaha :)

My history test is on tuesday and my teacher just gave a homework with 47 questions! AHHH I want to kill that woman! I guess she thinks we don't have lives...ugh
bahhaha, aw you poor thing! I knoow right? all teachers just assume we don't have lives I swear!
Our teachers are like well you have two days at home, may as well give you work, so I got two English Essays, plus have to write chapter notes on to Kill A Mockingbird. Then French worksheets. Italian writing task. Maths questions. Bio assignment. RE Oral. Health Assignment. Oh GOD; its only TWO DAYS!!! :|
at least we'll get our summer holidays and everyone else will be jealous, hahhaha :)

Yeah! That's the spirit!

Our teachers are like well you have two days at home, may as well give you work, so I got two English Essays, plus have to write chapter notes on to Kill A Mockingbird. Then French worksheets. Italian writing task. Maths questions. Bio assignment. RE Oral. Health Assignment. Oh GOD; its only TWO DAYS!!! :|

Jesus Christ! WTF? Now I'm happy I only habe one homework with 47 questions...
Yeah! That's the spirit!
hahha, i'm all for positive energy atm :D
so excited for season 2!
do they air TVD in Brazil? or do you watch it online? :)

Jesus Christ! WTF? Now I'm happy I only habe one homework with 47 questions...
aw, i know tell me about it :(
and this is why I haven't been on! sucks so bad :(
big smile
do they air TVD in Brazil? or do you watch it online? :)

Yeah, they do. But only like 6 or 5 weeks later. So I watch it online so I can talk about it with you guys on here. :)
big smile
Yeah, they do. But only like 6 or 5 weeks later. So I watch it online so I can talk about it with you guys on here. :)
ahh, fair enouugh!
i'm not allowed to watch stuff online, cos my parents don't let me use all our usage, haha.
when it first aired in Australia we were like a month behind, but after the second break we were only 4 days (like they got it on Thurday and we'd get it Monday). I was like OMG please don't give us another month difference, but because of the push for teh show we're getting it on th 13th so the Monday after: pretttty happy about that :DDD
smile
I started watching on TV but then I switched to the internet. I watched like, 5 episodes without waiting. It airs here on Thursdays too.
Hahhaha, ah it`d be so good getting 5 news eps at once :D
and well, I guess I like it on Monday`s, cos usually Monday`s just SUCK but with TVD makes them something to look forward to :D
Yeah! And for it seems to get closer faster. Like Monday is already here in a blink of an eye!
Hahhaha, thats trueee (:
But to be honest I think whatever day you dread the most is here the quickest! Like nowdays Monday's are always here, but when TVD is on, it feels like the week takes foreeeever to passs, and feels like i`m waitiing foreeever for a new ep! haha :)
LOL that always happens to me! And whenever I think of TVD getting closer I have a fangirl attack. LOL
Bahahhahaha, me tooo me toooo!
I swear i`m like obsessed with that showww :D
so annoyed though cos I pre-ordered the DVD and all, and I thought it was coming out on the 31st but apparently here its coming out on the 1st and thats when I leave for camp (at like 6am mind you! :|) so I won`t get it til I get back :(
angelic
Ohhh poor you! 6 am? At least you won't have school!

Just a question, what time is it there for you? I'm just a little curious...
I knoooow riightt! It`s cos we`re going interstate and our flight is at 8.30 and we have to get to the airpooort.
but no school is always a positive :D

it is 12.23PM atm :D
surprise
Oh , ok...

Wow! For me it's 11.26 PM
surprise
Wow! Big time difference! :O

Just a random question, what language do you speak over there? Like what`s your first language? Cos it wouldn`t be English would it?
big smile
Nope, it's Portuguese like in Portugal. It's like Portugal is Britain or Australia and Brazil is the US, I'm talking about accents. LOL
Haha, I Understand :D
Well with English not being your first language you`re really fluent!!
And funnily enough me and my brother were talking about what they speak in Brazil yesterday, I`ll have to tell him I was right about you speaking Portuguese :D
I was listing all the places I want to go and Brazil and Portugal were on it haha :D
laugh
Well with English not being your first language you`re really fluent!!

Well, thank you soooo much! English is the only thing in school that I really like to learn!

I've always wanted to visit Australia too,to see the beaches and the desert but I'm really scared of flying and I don't think I could handle such a long trip!