The Vampire Diaries TV Show the Vampire Diaries Icon contest[Round 2] Elena [Closed]

buffyl0v3r44 posted on Sep 12, 2011 at 05:11PM
So I know there had already been an Icon contest on this spot, but it looked to me like it wasn't running any more so I decided to start a new one... if your familiar with Icon contests then you can get started now, if you're not then here's what you should know:
It's pretty simple, you just have to follow the topic and make 1 Icon per round, after 3 days I will put the Icon each of you have submitted on pick, after 3 days on pick we will know who our winner of the round is, if you are the winner of the round you will get to choose the topic for the next round, pretty simple right?
Here are the rules:
1. NO STEELING! you cannot use icons that have already been pre-made by someone else or you in the past, you have to make new icons every time.
2. You can't vote for yourself when it goes on pick
3. Icons must be square, there is no particular size, but most prefered size would be 100x100-200x200, but it really doesn't matter just as long as it's squared
I think I said it all, if I missed something or if you were confused about something then please contact me!

Round 1- Damon- MomoiroxChan [Closed]
Round 2- Elena
last edited on Sep 25, 2011 at 08:26PM

The Vampire Diaries TV Show 20 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Radvile said…
Mine :)
over a year ago EllieLupin91 said…
over a year ago MomoiroxChan said…
smile
Mine ;)
Mine ;)
over a year ago STEFIdi said…
heart
MINE!
MINE!
over a year ago hsm3-fan said…
Mine(:
last edited over a year ago
Mine(:
over a year ago turnaism said…
Mine
Mine
over a year ago EastendersRox said…
smile
Mine
Mine
over a year ago el0508 said…
@buffyl0v3r44 Thank you so much for making a new Icon Contest! I missed it so much ;)

mine :)
@buffyl0v3r44 Thank you so much for making a new Icon Contest! I missed it so much ;)

over a year ago buffyl0v3r44 said…
sorry I took so long to end this contest I forgot about it I was so busy with other Icon contests I run! here's mine!
sorry I took so long to end this contest I forgot about it I was so busy with other Icon contests I r
Round 1 is now on vote! :)
ok since the winner of the last round did not pick a topic within 2 days, I will pick the topic for the next round... the round will be Elena!
over a year ago CylerJJ said…
smile
mine!
mine!
over a year ago hsm3-fan said…
over a year ago EllieLupin91 said…
over a year ago el0508 said…
heart
over a year ago turnaism said…
Mine.
Mine.
over a year ago mariatsaltaki7 said…
smile
Here!!
Here!!
here's mine!
here's mine!
over a year ago EastendersRox said…
smile
Mine
Mine
sorry EastendersRox, the round was already closed I must have forgotten to write it down here like I usually do, but you can definitely join Round 3 when we get there! :)