The Sisters Grimm ONLY FOR THOSE WHO HAVE READ BOOK 8!!!!!!!! (SPOILERS!)

vanillamoon08 posted on May 02, 2010 at 05:18PM
Let's have a discussion about this book! :D First, what did you think of it? I thought it was one of the best books yet! :D What was your favorite part???

The Sisters Grimm 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago oreocat134 said…
Um... I think it was one of the better ones, but not the best book in the series. My favorite part was when they were in the story of the old lady that lived in a shoe and the hundreds of kids came barreling out of the shoe and they trampled puck. :D But i thinkt he Editor should have played a bigger part.
over a year ago vanillamoon08 said…
Oh, yeah. I liked this one A LOT, but there were other really good books too. :/
And that was funny when that happened! XD LOL! And, I agree with you in some ways about the editor. He was built up a little too much in my opinion, but at the same time he was important in a lot of ways.
My favorite part was from when Sabrina kissed Puck to wake him up (and she figured out that she liked him) to when Puck and Sabrina were talking about their future. But, as in my favorite action scene I liked the castle scene with Mirror and Puck and the baby.

What do you think about the baby's offical name????
over a year ago duncylovescourt said…
good.. some fo the books were bdetter tho
smile
Yeah, I agree. The fifth book is still my favorite. :P
over a year ago Blue_Ink said…
I didn't see the whole Granny thing coming, which was great, because these books can get a bit predictable. This is probably my third favorite, after M&OM and TPC. That scene where they're talking about their futures has to be my favorite scene in the books, though. I felt like something was resolved there that gave them an even deeper bond than before.
smile
I completely agree with you. :D That was my favorite scene too. And, who knows? Not everything about the future has to change. Sabrina and Puck still could end up together. :)
over a year ago puckrocks said…
heart
I think that Sabrina should go jump in a shark tank. Puck's all mine.