the random anime rp forums Random Anime RP Part 9

Clutch13 posted on Mar 31, 2012 at 09:00PM
Arekkusu K. follows Kyle, Alice, and Abyss. Suddenly he's stopped by some kind of invisible wall.
Voice: We seek to educate both of your species...
Arekkusu K.: What the hell? I go to school for that... Who are you!?!
Voice: In time Arekkusu Kuratchi...
Arekkusu K.: Well... At least show yourself!
Voice: Soon... Come now, we're already behind schedule.
Arekkusu K. and Ica dissapear in a ring of light.
(my choice for the opening song. Hope ya's like Finger 11)
save

the random anime rp forums 7755 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 401-450 of 7755

over a year ago narlyvamp1234 said…
red eyed shadow: we had you trapped before this. there is no escape.
blue eyed shadow: you caused this Arekkusu... you are the reason your friends will die...
green eyed shadow: when i'm done here... i'll get my hands on Jemuzu... then our wishes will be fulfilled...
a card appears in Arekkusu's hand
blue eyed shadow: you already know what it says...
over a year ago nidoqueen said…
smile
zandra:*in psy* cloud he's your brother he's not going to want to hug you vary much longer i hug my sisters alot but it don't mean anything now are you going to come with me to a stor to get seeds for the gardens and flowerbeds
over a year ago Clutch13 said…
Arekkusu: No... It can't be...
over a year ago KiddRoxas said…
laugh
Roxas:plzz cloud u have to remember us buches up with them see cloud:ive already told u (to roxas)i dont know anyone but i know ur a big fat bowl of fruity pebbles ya wierdo ventus:we have to find vanitis and kill him so cloud can get back his memory cloud:stop saying my name (u hear a over head voice )ill give u little by litle till u go crazy cloud:ah(looks at zandra )i remember u but from were ahgg! Terra we have to go now roxas throw your keyblade (he throws it it transforms into a space ship and they leave
blue eyed shadow: you have made us angry... *walks out and it's Annabelle* and now you will pay.
green eyed shadow: yes... you will. *walks out and it's Momo*
red eyed spirit: and i'll gladly help rid the world of you... *walks out and it's Madison*
(nidoqueen someone took clouds memory he dont remember anything they went back to get his memory so he dont know anyone or remember anything he olny gets small fragments thats why he said that to roxas
over a year ago izbia150 said…
Ciel: why are you doing this? why are you angry?
(sorry for the late reply i was trying to publish something on FF.net but it was being stupid)
last edited over a year ago
Arekkusu looks in shock
Sylvia: Not if I can help it.
Annabelle: don't you remember?!
Momo: what idiots...
Madison: you killed us all! and we could have grown to be your friends!
Annabelle: i was innocent, Arekkusu! why?! why did you kill me?!
Cloud:to zandra)who are u... Im not going any were with no one i want to know whats going on and who are us pulls out sowrd start talking
Roxas:tear rolls down face)terra:there the keyblade graveyard (they land )waiting masteer xehnort and vanitis a battle breaks out
Break: i do not believe we are the idiots.
Arekkusu: You... Said you killed Holo... I didn't know Anabelle.
Annabelle: you should have forgiven me... i confessed... you killed an innocent girl... and now it has come back to haunt you...
Yakusoku: don't worry, i'll get you guys out of here...
Momo: *grabs Yakusoku* your not going anywhere... Madison... now is the time...
Madison smirks
hmmm
brock jr:*runs over to jen and hanzo* what's wrong *sees the deer* oh uh ok well it dus look like sawsbuck in my world *gets out a pic and shows it to them* and we eat them some times but only some times
brock jr:*runs over to jen and hanzo* what's wrong *sees the deer* oh uh ok well it dus look like saw
Sylvia: Back off! (quickly runs and kicks Momo in the head. She stands by Yakusoku's side in a fighting stance)
Arekkusu:(face turns from shocked to confused) Wait! What does Yakusoku have to do with any of this!?!
Shana pulls her cloak out of nowhere and puts it on then pulls out her sword and her hair and eyes glow red like fire. she points her sword at Madison and Momo
Shana: *frowning* let him go.
sad
zandra:*turns back human* cloud i-it's me zandra i-i'm your girlfriend remember and your cloud *starts to tear up*
Momo: he is the only one who can get you out of this world... we can't allow that...
Madison disappears and reappears in the spider lily field. she holds her hand up and the flowers all die and blow away in the wind. she appears back where the others are.
Madison: it's done... they can't leave now...
Momo: good... *throws yakusoku down*
link (thats the battle link onyoutube)
Shana pulls Yakusoku behind her
Shana: Now you have trapped us here, so what?
sad
ica:if you know how we can get back please tell us
Momo: now we kill you... and we come back alive again... we will take your souls and make them ours...
Shana: *smirks* or i can take the rest of your useless existence, you may not be tomogara but i am not against destroying you.
Arekkusu: You know Anabelle... I felt bad for killing you... I came down on myself pretty hard... But now... I don't think I really regret it.
hmmm
star:ok that's not good *looks at brock* hun we got to get back
Momo: if you lay a hand on either of us, i will burst this whole town into flames... it will be a very lovely sight... all of the flesh burning and screams echoing! that might be a better plan... what do you think, Madison and Annabelle?
Madison and Annabelle nods
Annabelle: very lovely plan...
cloud:im.sorry I dont know u (terra faces.off a.mouse.jumps.in and cuts.off xhenort(s head mickey:this is my kingdom (vanitis dissapears terra:dam he.got away mickey:starts to glow oh not again and dissapears in a flash of light }terra we have to find.him
Shana: *frowns* leave innocent people out of this
Momo: once i snap my fingers, this town will be as good as gone...
she holds up her hand and is about to snap her fingers when Yakusoku tackles her.
Yakusoku: i won't let you! i won't!
sad
zandra:if this don't work it's the end for me *put two of her fingers on clouds forehead* memery restor
Arekkusu flips through the air and brings Otanoha down cutting Momo's hand off. However the blade does graze Yakusoku slightly.
Shana: fuzetsu!
they're surroundings become dark and everyone in the village besides them (narlyvamps characters my characters, you get the point) freeze along with everything they're doing
Shana slashes Momo with her sword
Yakusoku ignores the pain and begins choking Momo who keeps him off of her and stands up.
Ciel shoots Momo
Momo disappears after she is shot. she appears by Ai's house and she sits on the porch.
hmmm
molly:hanzo you ok sweety
Annabelle appears behind Arekkusu and wraps her arms around his neck and starts choking him.
Scorpion: I'm fine.

Jemuzu:*kissing Ai* Did you hear something?
Arekkusu: GAH! *flips her over his shoulder and applies a rear naked choke*
Ai: i'm sure it's just the wind...

Madison: *appears and kicks Arekkusu in the stomach*
star and brock:*runs up to them*
star:annabelle please stop *tears up*
(vanitis sits injured on a tower roxas walks up)vanitis:do it roxas:stabs him (explosion)roxas:hes dead )cloud:what was that sussposed to do (to zandra)(walks away light flashes into his head he dropps)cloud:zandra(stands up falls to knee)(stands up)what happend.
Shana stabs Madison in the back
Arekkusu staggers back and uses Otanoha to send screeching sound waves at Madison.
Jemuzu: Yeah *keeps doing what he's doing*
Madison fights the waves and she spreads her wings. she picks up Arekkusu and throws him in the air. she begins to fight with him while they are free falling.
Arekkusu hits Madison in the forehead with the blunt end of the machete and and takes a swing at Madison's head.

Uhanjo: I can't send you home yet... Your wings have been confiscated until you complete your education.
Arekkusu K.: Then educate me right now! What the hell is going on here!?!
Shana runs at Annabelle and slashes her with her sword
Madison grabs the blade before it can hit her head and she kicks him down so he will fall faster.