the random anime rp forums random anime RP 8

izbia150 posted on Jan 27, 2012 at 04:35AM
I can't believe it! this is the longest and best RP i'v ever seen! we're on part 8!!! so anyone from part 1-7 is welcome back and if your new just talk to one of us! now let's start the RP!

in the abyss Vincent is laying on the ground, many chains surround him
chain 1:so he finally died *grins* I heard he's very powerful even after death, maybe I'll eat him
Vincent suddenly grabs chain 1 by the neck and starts choking him
Vincent:I'm afraid not,
chain 2:h-he's alive! run!!!
the chains start to run but then chains (the metal kind) shoot out of Vincents back and stab the chains
Vincent: you didn't get far did you? *smirks then stands up* well, time to visit some friends *disappears*

the random anime rp forums 6884 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1401-1450 of 6884

over a year ago narlyvamp1234 said…
Lisianthus: she's not worth it... why save her?! your just the same, Jemuzu, saving anyone or at least trying to... i hate that about you.
over a year ago izbia150 said…
maria:why is that so bad?
over a year ago Clutch13 said…
Scorpion losses track of Sub-Zero and stops... He opens his ears. So focused, he could hear drops of water falling from the leaves on the trees. A voice suddenly calls from the woods.
Sub-Zero: Did I hurt your girlfriend? I'm sorry.
Scorpion: Coward... She had nothing to do with our clans! Nothing to do with our past!!!
Jemuzu: Yeah well ya can't make everyone like you.
last edited over a year ago
Lisianthus: because... i thought i already explained it! the weak don't survive, only the strong ones do! why save the weak ones if they will die anyway?! there is just no point!
over a year ago nidoqueen said…
angry
*as quick as he cut her head it whent right back on*
molly:*eyes glow red* don't you remimber what i said the only any one can kill me is by puting out the flame on my wings but you just helped me *disappers in a puff of white smoke then reappers behind sub-zero and stabs him right in the back with her sisters* so ober-creepy your sneak attack didn't work
maria:because at least they have a longer life, even if they will die soon standing by and watching them die just isn't right
meh
brock jr:*facepalm* see no talking to her
Lisianthus: yeah right... it's so fun watching them die! it was fun watching Sharon die though i didn't know it at the time! same with the vocaloids... and when Sonny died!
over a year ago Harpaw8 said…
Sabrina keeps circling and crossing out pictures. She looks them over and over
Sub-Zero: GAH!!!!
Scorpion hears Sub-Zero's yelp and teleports right to him.
Scorpion: Step away Molly!!!
Then....
maria:it may be for you but we will continue to save who we can
Sonny: it's fun for me too... unless it's my friends...
angry
molly:*flys up out of the way taking her sister's blade with her* there hopefuly that got him see as long as the wing flame don't go out i live like what i'm sapost to say before i fall into water i die with the flame only my true love can catch me before i hite the water
Jemuzu: That should be the strong's job... To protect the weak.
(@izbia, How did the tournament go?)
Lisianthus: no, they aren't worth it... perhaps you aren't either...
(it's not here yet, my teacher got the date wrong XD or maybe i did........lol whatever it's on the 27th of march i believe)
(oh, kk. At least ya got more time to practuce)
Jemuzu: You created these things... didn't you Lisianthus?
angry
(well i hope you win)
molly:ok frosty you tried to kill me by cutting my head off well now it's time for me to return the faver *put's the blade close to sub-zero's neck*
Lisianthus: you finally caught on...
Arekkusu K.:*pokes the hanging corpse* Um... Molly... I think he's already dead.
brock jr:yea sis i think the guy is already dead to now uh why don't we go back to the others
Jemuzu: You know, you vocaloids really p*ss me off sometimes... Why? Why the land of maiden?
(thank guys :) )
Lisianthus: vocaloids? so you think i am a Vocaloid? *laughs* that's where you are wrong. and it all started when i committed suicide... i was turned into a Maiden Doll... but i hated every single one of them... they were all so weak... i began to feel like i was the only strong one... not even Maiden herself was stronger than me... so i created these shadows... so that, they will kill all of the Maiden Dolls... and i will rule the Land of Maiden! creating a race of stronger Maiden Dolls!
molly:*sheths the blade then turns to scorpion* well we got him *tears rolll down her face again and thinks to her self* he still probly still wouldn't want me with my wings with these wings make me look like a monster
Jemuzu: How strong is one who'd willingly take their own life? That very fact shows you're weaker than you think!
Scorpion: Molly... Why do you cry?
Lisianthus: no, it wasn't me who caused me to kill myself... it was you. would you like to see my face now?
Jemuzu: Me...? Who are you?
crying
molly:cos i have a feeling that you still *closes her eyes* never mind i'm not worht it
Lisianthus takes off her cloak. she has blue eyes and red hair.
Holo: Sia!
ciel:why did you kill yourself sia?
Jemuzu: You dissapeared! How is it my fault that you left!?!
Sia: i didn't mean just you... i mean't all of you!
ciel:how was it our fault then?!
sad
molly:*gets on her nees* i rely do like you scorpion that's why i did what i did but i know that the way i like you for you the feeling isn't mutchawal *sad siy*
Sia: you were the ones who caused me to feel lonely! therefor, Maiden appeared to me... and i accepted her proposal to become a Maiden Doll...
ciel:we were your friends sia! how did we make you feel lonely?! we all cared about you!
tearel:yea and what did i do
yuri:shut up, you weren't there so she wasn't talking about you
Arekkusu K.:*appears* Sia!
Jemuzu: Stay back kiddo!
Arekkusu K.: What's going on? Dad, it's Sia!

Scorpion: How could you like me Molly... You think your wings are bad... but look at me! (takes off his mask revealing the fiery skull) I have no eyes to look into... No lips for you to kiss... The only warmth of my cheeks are the fires of hatered and vengeance...How could you ever like me Molly?
alice:i'm going back now *appears with everyone else* sia's back?
Sia: (to Ciel) you all didn't make me feel like you were my friends... (to Arekkusu K.) and you! you were the one who caused it most of all!
Arekkusu K.: Sia... I...
crying
molly:*looks up at him* that don't bother me i'm just fallowing my heart i don't care what you look like i just like you for you
Sia: i'm not Sia... she died a long time ago... or at least the one you knew.
tearel:what ever
ciel:we didn't mean to make you feel lonely
worried
brock:get ready dear just in case
star:*nods*
(i'm watching sherlock so i might have late replies, hopefully my friends will stop bothering me about watching it now XD)