The NeverEnding Story Are these the Rock Monster's Arms?

Salt14 posted on Mar 20, 2011 at 01:58PM
Hi Everyone, I wondered if you would be able to help me please. I have some costume arms which we think are the Rock Monster's arms from Never Ending Story. I'm not sure though as these arms have 4 fingers & the Rock Monster had 3.
The history behind them is that my partner works in the West End in theatre production & some years ago came across a costume of a rock monster in a skip so he took the arms (don't ask why just the arms, he's collected all sorts of random things over the years!)He cannot remember exactly where they came from as he was working freelance at the time so was all over, it could be a theatre production or TV. They are extremely high quality costume pieces made of some kind of spongey latex which has been coloured on the outside with moss attached.
What do you guys think?
Hi Everyone, I wondered if you would be able to help me please. I have some costume arms which we thi

The NeverEnding Story 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Salt14 said…
His fingers are slightly damaged
His fingers are slightly damaged
Up close of the moss detail
Up close of the moss detail
The top part of the inside is lined in satin with hook & eyes which must have attached to rest of costume
The top part of the inside is lined in satin with hook & eyes which must have attached to rest of cos