The Lion King 2:Simba's Pride is it just me, or does anyone else think they could of done way more with Lion king 1 and a half?

LionMaster09 posted on Jun 26, 2009 at 04:55AM
i mean, the movie is only from timone and pumbaas perspective, but i felt they could of done way more...

The Lion King 2:Simba's Pride 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Okami_Amaterasu said…
I think they definatly could have! I didn't really like it i mean Lion King 2 was good, but 1/2...well, didn't really do it for me. I mean there wasn't too much to the movie it didn't really make you excited at the thought of learning how Timone and Pumbaa came to be...
over a year ago LionMaster09 said…
ya 1 and a half was the most boring out of all 3, you are very wise, and i like your answers...
over a year ago bendaimmortal said…
It's more of a parody/mockery than anything else and that's why I mostly hate it.

And it's called The LION KING 1½, so why the fuck did they make it all about a meerkat and a warthog??!! Try telling the original story from, like, Mufasa or Scar's point of view for example?! That would offer a new perspective AND fit the title. I know we pretty much get to see Mufasa and Scar's point of views in the original film but oh well, they are the only LION and KINGS in the story apart from the prince Simba...

So, after all, they shouldn't have made any 1½ but a real TLK 3 with a continuing story... Or "TLK 0.5" wherein they'd told their own, official view of Scar and Mufasa's life, which is NOT the one from the Six New Adventures books, which are profit fanfiction ignored by the canon source and denied by its makers...
over a year ago glelsey said…
It depends really. I kind of liked all the stuff at the beginning where, before Timon and Pumbaa officially meet Simba, we find out about how they met each other and came to be friends. But if they hadn't done those scenes, then they might have had time to do more, and from other characters' perspectives too which would have been interesting.
over a year ago melon_1234 said…
They should of done it about Mufasa and Scar's life until the first movie. It would've been a LOT more interesting than the first movie replayed at Timon and Pumbaa's perspective.
over a year ago boytoy_84 said…
hmmm
As much I don't care for the 3rd, they should of show Kiara born in the ending just like the 1st.
I still think the 3rd should of been about something else like Kovu and Kiara becoming king and queen. Not about Timon and Pumbaa. The Lion King is basically about lions and focus on them not warthogs and meerkats, doesn't make sense. This is why I don't care about TLK 1 1/2.
over a year ago Tigerribs said…
They should dump that movie in the same hole the banished the ET game to... xD Fuck it's just... the worst thing... horrible beyond words...
over a year ago boytoy_84 said…
tongue
The Lion King 1½ may be bad but I prefer TLK 1½ over The Lion Guard. Disney could have done better than TLG. I don't care for TLG as much it's for kids 2-7 but kids are gonna be very confused of TLG when Kion never appeared in TLK 2 to begin with. KIon has a cheetah friend that has leopard markings rather than cheetah spots. Kion's honey badger friend gets on my nerves. animation looks horrible. Simba looks funky with huge eyebrows. None of this Lion Guard never happened in TLK 2. Disney should made a kids show on Disney Jr about Kiara and Kovu and their adventures together with Timon and Pumbaa. Simba has much better friends than Kion who has irritating friends. The Lion Guard needs to burn and be cancelled forever!
over a year ago lionkingfan5555 said…
I was pissed with lion king 1/2 because I thought It would be about Kovu and Kiara's cubs but it's just some.. MOVIE ABOUT TIMON AND PUMBA