The Legend of Zelda Does anybody think Legend Of Zelda should be a movie?

doaf56 posted on Apr 01, 2010 at 09:26PM
I know IGN.com made a fake trailer for April Fools Day. But if there was one, it would be a high-grossing film. Why hasn't Nintendo come up with this idea! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!­!!!­!!

The Legend of Zelda 19 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Grapejuice said…
heart
I want it to be, anyway. I JUST HOPE THEY DON'T SCREW IT UP. I WILL BE MAD. But I'll love it anyway. <3

Please let there be a Zelda movie! Please!!!!!
over a year ago SilverStarlight said…
well.... link dosen't speak. it wouldn't be the same, because they would most likely have him talk in a movie. still, if they could make it god, that would rock!
over a year ago Penguinangel said…
big smile
yessssssssssss there totaly should tht would be an awesome movie
over a year ago TVjunkie7598 said…
heart
YES YES YES AND I ALSO THINK SUPER SMASH BROTHERS BRAWL SHOULD BE A MOVIE
YES YES YES AND I ALSO THINK SUPER SMASH BROTHERS BRAWL SHOULD BE A  MOVIE
over a year ago Tael said…
Of course it should be a movie.The movie would be even better if it was based on Ocarina of Time.It would be the best movie ever made.
over a year ago linklover95 said…
big smile
It would be epic if they made a Zelda movie!!!! But, I really don't know whether it should be based on OoT or TP. I can't decide!!!
over a year ago nintendogrl96 said…
mischievous
the first time i saw a traler for the loz movie i was confused . the date it would come out was april 2009. and it was june 2010 when i saw it. then i realise it was fake. and to awaser your question HELLLLLLL YESSSSSSSS !!!!!!
over a year ago CapuMonkey said…
big smile
I think they should make one
over a year ago tim1028 said…
wink
yes they should
over a year ago dekuscrub5 said…
Yes they should make a film with the best special effects.
over a year ago killer12 said…
hmm? i'm thinking yeah they should make a movie but why not make one for each game kinda like the lord of the rings they have a crap load of movies that would work right?
hmm? i'm thinking yeah they should make a movie but why not make one for each game  kinda like the lo
over a year ago toon_link said…
I think Brawl Should be a movie as well. It has a grate story line to it.
I also think that the movies should be based off both oot and tp. If they do the tp game, there gonna have a hard time learning how to speak the language. "Hyrulean"
@killer12 Well, I think it should not have any hint of LOTR movies at all. I think it should have 100% hint of the games. I like the idea of having a movie for each of the games.
over a year ago rosie_nightshad said…
big smile
It would be awesome to have a movie!! omg, I'd camp out at the theaters the night before just to see it!! they should do Ocarina of Time though, because that one was the best game EVER. that or Twilight Princess, that one would be really good too.
over a year ago Shoilzlink said…
heart
OF COURSE
over a year ago Lazywun said…
i would love a legend of zelda movie!!!!
over a year ago ImAnEasel said…
Depends on which Zelda game, who's directing it, whether it'll be an animation etc.
over a year ago zeldaiscool said…
smile
i would love it to be a movie because it would be GREAT!!!