The Legend of Zelda Zelda Roleplay

thespecialluma posted on Apr 15, 2012 at 02:46AM
Here are some rules.
1. You cannot be a main character yet. Ie: link

2. Be nice

3. Use bad language in moderation, dont say something you wouldn't want your grandmother to hear.

3. Be frequent in playing. I dont care if you dont play for months, just when you do, dont say 1 thing and not come back for a day or so. Its sometimes confusing.

4. If you will do something or have plans that are an extreme game changer ( im going to go to gannondorfs castle and challenge him) send me: thespecialluma a message to my inbox so i know wats goin on.

5. Im pretty much lettin you do anything, be free to do whatever you want, if a character does something that involves another character ask in parenthesis after your action.

6. If you refer to me in parenthisis i am the dm, that means dungeon master. I can control the enemies and npcs like link. I will bestow you that character to play as later.

Sorry about sounding so bossy and formal, i just want my rules to be solid before we play, i will not be arbitrary and will
Listen and understand what you say, im gonna be as nice as possible too.
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­_
Please use this character format:
Name:
Special equipment: (these are things like the master sword or ocarina of time.special things you wont lose)
Regular equipment:

The Legend of Zelda 28 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago thespecialluma said…
Anyone may start.
over a year ago the_DemonLord said…
hmmm
This is intruiging. I may want to try sooner or later...
Please try this! Its gonna be awesome! I just need players to play it.
Vio, red, blue, green
Hurricane slash, lazer shot
4sword
Roc cape, bombs, arrows, boomerang, sheild
The first weilders of the 4 sword
smile
I will, so, this is my Profile.
-----------------------------------------­---­---­--
Name: Demon Lord Ghirahim (duh)
Abilities: Materializing wepaons out of thin air, teleporting, generating electricty from my hands, summoning powerful light to incapitate my foes, materializing throwing knives, reanimating inanimate objects into terrifying monsters. (eg. Scaldera and Koloktos)
Special Equipment: Black Rapiers, Black Long swords, Throwing knives, Diamond barriers, a zweilhander, literally my whole body sometimes. >.>
Regular Equipment: 2 black swords, and lost of throwing knives.
I will, so, this is my Profile.
-------------------------------------------------
Name: Demon Lord Gh
Ok. Here ya go!
(This is after demise's defeat so girahim currently has no master.)
A young man walks up to a clearing in the forest. He sees a peculiar sword in the ground and pulls it out
(The sword is girahim after the battle with demise, also this kid has no name currently, but he does bear a striking resembleance to link, hes wearing purple tho.)
-Appears in my Final Form from within the Sword-
Hmph. Who do you think you are child? But, yet, you look like a certain Sky Child that ALWAYS interfeared with my plans...
Wha!!
*falls backwards and scoots back a bit*
Wh-who are you?
-Appears outside of the Sword like how Fi does it, but not levitating- Who am I? WHO AM I?! Well I and Ghirahim! Demon Lord of the Surface, the Spirit that resides within the Demon King Demise's sword! ...But I have lost my ranking and control over the demonic forces that I used to posess because of the wretched brat from the Sky...
Is that bad? And who is the guy u speak of?
But OF COURSE YOU CHILD! Becuase of my Master's death, I am a useless metallic instrument. I have no Master. And the boy I speak of? His name is Link.
You mean the great king link? He died 35 years ago. After defeating the evil lord demise.
U dont have to be usless. I could help you do something. Would that be ok?
Hmph, so Link is dead huh? That's nice. And what do you wish to help me with boy? -Shifts back to my first form-
Anything. I have no purpose either. I left the village because i commited a crime, so i cant return there.why dont i just help you?
meh
What do you mean? Reclaim my status as Lord of the Surface?
I dont care. Im an outcast. If i help you then at least i can be of some use. I cant really fight or anything, all i have is this bow&arrows currently.
So, i will help you be the lord of the surface. How about that?
Hmm... Well. Give me some time to think about it...
Ok.
*he starts making arrows out of nearby tree branches&twigs, then starts making a wooden sheild and sword*
(Oh crap I'm so running out of Ideas... >.<)
(Let him, then make a real sword for him. Itll be the 4sword he will transform into 4 it gives you your first troops. After that ill tell u somethim else, kk?)
*continues with the sword and sheild*
(I gotta eat. Ill be back in maybe...45 min.)
(Im back)
(So bored)
(WILL SOMEONE JOIN THIS DAMN RP? ITS DEAD OUT HERE!)
over a year ago seeuvocaloid3 said…
NAVI HAS ENTERD look listen!
Glad to see u have joined, or have you? Please make a character form, theres an example up there.
(Pleassee jooinnn!!! Its so dead here)
(Ill wait........)