The L Word Season 5

blisslikethis posted on Jan 13, 2008 at 06:45AM
thoughts so far? what are you most looking forward to? what's bugging you? anything you can think of that you want to get off your chest.

personally, i've got some serious hate on for Jenny at the moment. also, after much deliberation, i've decided i'm all for Bette and Tina getting back together. for awhile, i was pretty gung ho about Jodi, but now she's starting to get on my nerves.

what say you?

The L Word 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago ahastie7 said…
I, too, have some serious hate on for Jenny. I don't find her funny at all, just horrifyingly obnoxious and annoying, and I wish she were still floating out at sea somewhere. I've always been a Bette and Tina fan, as I think they should have at least 1 happy long-term couple on the show. That isn't to say that they shouldn't have problems to work through, but I think they play off of each other nicely. I love the friendship Alice and Shane have, and think they do comedy really well. As for the season overall, so far, so good (except for jenny).
over a year ago paperclip said…
Jenny is there so that we could have someone to hate... right now I'm wishing they give her a dose of her own bitchiness. Bette and Tina I love, my fingers are crossed that after they tease us this entire season 5, it would be worth it and they'd get back together. I've never liked Jodi for Bette and honestly, I think she's annoying.
over a year ago Schmidty said…
Jenny is pretty annoying, but she gives the season some bitchiness. Bette & Tina are my #1 favorite people on the show. The heat between them are so hot, and I know they'll work things out, and praying that they get back together. One thing I have to get off my chest is, what's up with Adale? She's copycatting Jenny's looks, and a lair as well. Adale is not all that trustful.
over a year ago blisslikethis said…
yeah i've been wondering what Adele's deal is too. at first she seemed sweet, but now she's just kind of creepy. Jenny's all over the place.. first season she was quirky and lost, then she went to being all dark and damaged, which evolved into more lost, then the crazy bitch phase.. and lately she's just been really juvenile and annoying. ugh. i don't much like Nikki, either.

i am liking the Max/Tom storyline that's going on right now.. it's a nice twist. and Bette & Tina, of course. i really hope the weirdness in the last episode didn't ruin their chances of getting back together. they were so close!

my only other thoughts at the moment are - the Molly thing is a pretty weak storyline for Shane. i think they could do a lot better for her.. and Kit needs some love! i want them to bring back Angus.. who just randomly disappeared?? where did he go, anyway?
last edited over a year ago