The Killers What's Your "Killer's Story"?

Anna28 posted on Jul 04, 2011 at 03:04AM
In other words, how did you become a fan of The Killers? Was is through a friend? Relative? Stranger off the street? (it happens). Or did you find this glorious band all by your little lonesome? The possibilities are endless! I'm just interested because I know that The Killers changed my life when I became a fan of them. :D
save

The Killers 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago ThisDayandAge said…
Well i kinda grew up with them, but actually started listening to them last year. But my sister discovered them because she was on Venace beach and saw them playing Mr.Brightside! (this was before they got the record deal, I'm sure) There was a small crowd and she asked this one guy who the band was, and he said "Oh its this new band, the Killers. Heard theyre from England or something and they came all the way to America for a record deal." LOL then she just listened to them some more and left after a few songs :D
over a year ago Anna28 said…
big smile
My sister's had been listening to The Killers when they first came out, but they only knew STM and Mr. B and I was in first grade. I was a Jonas Brothers fan (sadly) until one December day of 2009 my sister was watching HRC 2009 and I heard Human, STM, MR. B, WYWY and recognized all of them, because TK have songs that every living person knows in the back of their head. I fell in love (not with Brandon, to be honest I didn't think he was handsome until I got into them a lot deeper.) A few months later I had replace the "Jo Bros" with TK and I am very proud. I could go on for a long time but I don't want to bore you. So I guess I have sister to thank. :)
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago demideardarling said…
meh
Wow, you two both have awesome stories... I was just on tumblr one day and someone posted something about them. Interesting, right?