The Jisters A little help for Secret Santa

nandacavalieri posted on Nov 02, 2010 at 08:56PM
I'm having a hard time trying to figure out what to do so I thought maybe this could help us (assuming you're having problems like me). The idea is to each one tell a bit about favorite movies, tv shows, songs...

My example:
-My favorite shows are Lost and Friends, Alias comes really close if it wasn't for s5 fiasco. Then Gilmore Girls and Lois&Clark. Right now Currently obsessed with Pushing Daisies and Modern Family <33
-My favorite tv couples are a tie, Sawyer/Juliet, Monica/Chandler and Sydney/Vaughn though the biggest obsession is definitely S/J. They are followed by Lois&Clark (from L&C not Smallville), Luke&Lorelai, Ned&Chuck, Dexter&Rita, Matt&Harriet, Booth&Brennan and Meredith&Derek.
-I LOVE movies. My favorites are classics, anything with Audrey Hepburn (she's my idol btw) and Moulin Rouge.
-I'm obsessed with animation. My favorite Disney movies are The Little Mermaid, The Lion King, The Fox and the Hound. and Beauty and the Beast. Non Disney, I love Anastasia and The Swan Princess. And my favorite princess is Ariel, followed by Belle.
-I love Harry Potter
-My favorite actresses are Audrey Hepburn and Elizabeth Mitchell. But it's a long list. Actors are Gregory Peck, Cary Grant, Marlon Brando and Matthew Perry.
-One of my favorite songs is A Dustland Fairytale by The Killers. I'm currently obsessed with Bruce Springsteen's album Born to Run (especially Born to Run, Thunder Road and Jungleland). Also the song Sink or Swim.
-As a gift I would like a surprise. If it has some of the things I love or something really creative I'm sure I'll like it :)
-My favorite tv characters are Juliet Burke and Chandler Bing. Then Monica Geller, Lorelai Gilmore, Sydney Bristow, Peter Bishop, Ned, Veronica Mars, Ben Linus, Barney Stinson, Walter Bishop, Dexter Morgan, Harrison Morgan and for now, most of the Modern Family cast.
-My favorite tv cast, as an ensemble, is Friends cast <333

I think I wrote too much, but I hope I can help someone...
last edited on Nov 02, 2010 at 09:03PM

The Jisters 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago sk91 said…
Ok. You can probaly guess what I like from tumblr, my profil or just my obsessive posts on JEFOT xd buut IDK what I could say about me so I'll just answer on all Nanda answered xd:

1. Shows top 5(in order): Lost, Veronica Mars, Dexter, Friends, Fringe. aaand much more xd

2. Ships: Jate and LoVe obviously<3. Then Desmond\Penny, Monica\Chandler, Peter\Olivia. and waaay more but I'll just mention less known felicity\Ben, Maria\Michael and Maddie\David. I HATE LANNIE AND JACKET! duh. and uh oh current obsession: Debra\Quinn (Dexter)

3. Movies. I like unique ones. But all of kinds so itąs hard to tell xd

4. Of corse love Disney too, duh. Favourite movie? Lion King. princess? Pocahontas, Jasmine, Aurora. Most of the times I think..Cindrella was dumb. yeah...I love HBICs xd

5. I read HP books (loved) and Twilight books (liked but don't see point of this scary obsession). Fucking HAAAATE Twilight movies (watched only 1st on tbh), don't really care about HP (watched 1st and 5th..). favourite character in HP: Ron. Fav in Twilight: Jacob.

6. Favourite female (and celebrity overal) ever: Kristen Bell. I also adore Evangeline Lilly, Hilarie Burton, Anna Torv, Elizabeth Mitchell Diana Agron, Susan Sarandon, Meryl Streep... etc..
fav male: Matthew 'Foxy' Fox. Also Michael C. Hall aka GOD!, Joshoua Jackson, Matthew Perry, John Cusack, Johnny Depp.

7. Music: rock. all kinds of. old and new. Favourite bands ever? Muse and Beatels. I also like pop.. but in small doses xd Actually I like everything in samll doses BUT HipHop and Rap.

8. While my favourite charcters are usually males, I'm more passioanate about female characters. You know, I love Chandler Bing , Dexter Morgan, Gregory House, jack Shephard, Desmond Hume, Seeley Booth, Ned piemaker, Peter Bishop, Ben Covington< Nathan from Misfits.. etc.. a loooooot! BUT don't you dare to ever ofen one o my favoutite female charaters xd : Peyton Sawyer, Veronica Mars, Kate Austen, Spencer Hasting, 13 from House, Erin Silver, Naomi Crack, all Friends girls, Debra Morgan, Quinn Fabray. Like I said. I like HBICs.

9. cast. Friends and Lost <3
over a year ago nandacavalieri said…
Poor Cinderella hahaha! C'mon, Snow White that is the dumb one.
OMG! I completely forgot Michael C. Hall. I love him! And Joshua Jackson <333

'Ned piemaker' - hahaha
over a year ago livelydebate said…
I'll just copy and paste my tumblr info. It's pretty telling.

My name is Lucy and I love:
Matthew Fox
Gossip Girl
Matthew Fox
Beauty and the Beast
Matthew Fox
Cherry
Matthew Fox
Fringe
Matthew Fox
Chuck Bass
Matthew fox
LOST
Matthew Fox
Jate
Matthew Fox
Jack Shephard
Matthew Fox
Jack Shephard
Matthew Fox
Jack Shephard
Mathew Fox.....
over a year ago nandacavalieri said…
LOL!
over a year ago Emm_xD said…
LOL, Lucy!

Favourite show: Lost. DUHHHH. But atm I also love Misfits.

Ships: Jate. Pretty much all the Lost couples except obviously Jacket / Skate. My current obsession is Simon & Alisha from Misfits.

Characters: Jack BAMF Shephard, Kate Austen & currently Nathan from Misfits.

Movies: I love, love, love Labyrinth, but I bet most of you haven't heard of it. I adore anything with Tom Hanks. The Devil Wears Prada is probably my second fave movie. I'm also madly obsessed with Lord of the Rings, so anything to do with that is goooood.

Lastly, I am LEGIT IN LOVE with:
Dominic Monaghan. He is my favourite person in the whooooooooole world. I would be more than happy with just a picture of him as a present :')
last edited over a year ago