The Hunger Games RP

Feathershine posted on Dec 10, 2011 at 10:27PM
HELLO!!

Okay, so we have not begun, Yet! But I will put what terrain we have:
We start in a grassy field, very wide and open. There are many tree trundle with weapons (other than guns) then their is a vast jungle. That covers the rest. A stream flows through at the west, and there is a small pool with a waterfall, perfect for cleaning... So 1 person per person... This is restricted. I kinda want to make it normal. 24 people may sign up. Other than that... LET THE 100th HUNGER GAMES BEGEN! XD

District 1
Girl: Keira Crow: medium sized girl, skinny, tanned, green eyes and light brown hair, with reddish streaks
Boy:

District 2
Girl: Nina Allgood: small black and pink haired pale skinned girl with light green eyes
Boy:

District 3
Girl: Lily: long blonde hair blue eyes skinny tall great with a bow and arrows
Boy:

District 4:
Girl: Mayleen Wintergreen: pale skinned girl with icy green eyes and ashy blonde hair (15)
Boy: Jason Corlion: handsome, tall guy with black hair and blue-green eyes (17)

District 5
Girl:
Boy:

District 6
Girl:
Boy:

District 7
Girl: Rain Lessos: bright blue eyes, straight blonde hair, 5"5 athletic, not pale, but not really tan, pretty. 16
Boy: Coleman Richmen: distinguished grown up features, grass green eyes, wavy copper hair, 5"11 muscular, deep tanned, handsome, age: 16

District 8
Girl:
Boy:

District 9
Girl:
Boy:

District 10
Girl: Radii Whites: bright red hair with gray eyes, very tall, stubborn, independent, does what she wants, 14
Boy:

District 11
Girl:
Boy:

District 12
Girl: Holly Hill: long blonde hair, wavy but sleek, with shimmering green eyes with a light sprinkle of freckles over her face (16)
Boy: Jace Wayland: a blonde boy with pale skin with amber eyes, (16?)

I will not start the games until every slot is filled. If you come and it's filled, I'm sorry!
last edited on Jan 16, 2012 at 01:12AM

The Hunger Games 785 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 785

over a year ago Hermione-Fan361 said…
*Walks into breakfast* Rain had carefully inspected herself before even leaving her room that morning. She was wearing a light blue tunic top with white shorts. She had pulled her hair into a loose side braid, and left the makeup on the table. Her mom said she was more beautiful with no makeup on, and her personality shined. She smiled. "Elo," she greeted everyone, still kind of sleepy.
over a year ago smartone123 said…
sharpens a stabbing stick-nina
*Sits in seat* ~Rain ^.^
over a year ago Foxkit8888 said…
can I be
Jace Wayland- a blond boy with pale skin with amber eyes
District 12
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
*looks at james* may i help you? *flattens her raven feather in her hair* -mayleen
over a year ago Dovemoon said…
..* hesitates* nothin'. * takes off walking down the hallways * ~James
alright *gets up and strolls aound the train thinking* -Mayleen
* finds a shadowy hallway and leans against the wall and slides down and sits against the wall, thinking about his girl back in 4 * ~James
*looks at him her wintergreen eyes flash in the light then she disappears behind the wall with a flip of her ashy blonde hair* -Mayleen
* sees it from the corner of his eye and looks over there. He gets up and follows her. * ~James
*heres the footsteps behind her and quicken her pace back to her room* -Mayleen
* stops at her hallway and looks away.* ~ James
*looks back swiftly her wintergreen eyes flash at him* -Mayleen
* glances at her, but turns on his heels and walks off* ~James
*turns back and walks to her room and thinks* everywhere i turn hes there... -Mayleen
* thinks - just leave her alone. Its the Hunger Games, get it through your head already. he walks down the hallways again* ~James
*shuts the door quietly and sighs* its just like school always hiding from everyone...trying to not be noticed now i have to be noticed the most and i had to go with him... *slumps onto her bed and put her head in her hands* what am i going to do? -Mayleen
* leans against a wall somewhere and looks at the ceiling- he thinks of Lily back in 4, and all his friends, then he thinks about MAyleen and then the whole Games. * ~James
*looks at herself in the mirror* the capitol cahnged me already... *grabs a wet cholth and wipes the makeup from her face revealing her tanned skin and bright eyes then takes off the capitol cholthes and puts on her tank top and shorts and flip-flops and ties her hair with a sliver ribbon* thats better i dont need fancy cholthes or cosmetics just need me... -Mayleen
* runs a hand through his hair, getting irratted with himself* ~James
*heads to bed* -Mayleen

night
* finally goes to his room and goes to sleep* ~JAmes

night.
*Wanders aimlessly around the train, thinking* ~Rain
*gets up aftter a restless sleep and takes a shower and picks out some cholthes* today we should be a the capitol hopefully -Mayleen
over a year ago Foxkit8888 said…
*eats waffles* *flips his golden blond hair* ~jace
looks at Jace,snorts and looks away,petite shape turning all the way so she can't see him,continues to sharpen her sticks dangerous looking-nina
* gets up and takes a shower and pulls on a t-shirt and jeans as if he was still in District 4. He runs a hand through his wet hair and shakes it out. He pulls on his high tops and walks out into the hallway and heads to breakfast.* ~James
stabs the wall with streath to kill a cow and the wall cracks to the ceiling,shes cartwheels,flips and back hand springs to the breakfest hall-nina
* leans back in his chair , watching the ceiling, lost in his thoughts.* ~James
bumps his chair"opps sorry"walks on her hands to her chair-nina
* the chair flips , but jamaes stands up right as it's falling. He picks it back up. * it's fine.. ~James
"kk.."sits in her chair-nina
* sits down, glancing at nina,* ~JAmes
nibbles a corn bread paeice-nina
* lost in his thoughts. * ~James
puts half of the corn bread down and leaves-nina
* eats half a muffin then gets up and leaves and wonders the hallways.* ~JAmes
sings this song-nina
( uh... interesting song.. )
(japanese)
( yea, i noticed. .. )

sings another song-nina
* wanders the hallways* ~JAmes
sings this song-nina
( nina likes to sing, huh? )

(yep,shes crazy :3)
( lol )
(^3^)
*gets out in her regular cholthes looking like a district 4 school girl with no make up today and walks into the breakfast area with a smile* -Mayleen
* he was walking out as she came in. He smiled a little and walked past her * ~James