The House of Anubis important status update on season2 it's here AND I know a date*Click Here To Find Out*

meganrock123450 posted on Mar 30, 2011 at 10:42PM
Soo I was on facebook and I went to the offical H.O.A page and it told me that H.O.A is airing again,ON JUNE 10th after the icarly and victorious mashup.Here's two things I found:

BREAKING NEWS! Update, Hey HOA fans, it's Nathalia Ramos here. I would like to sau that thank you for all the support you guys gave for me and the cast! The Summer premiere of House of Anubis starts June 10, right after a night of premieres of iCarly mashup with Victorious! Hope you guys enjoy Season 2!

x
Nathalia Ramos & Cast

And.....

Hey HOA fans, Season 2 is premiering June 10th. After talking to the Directors/Producers they have confirmed Season two. Please suggest our page! Official and great topics.

x
Nathalia Ramos & Credits to House of Anubis

TELL EVERYONE!!!WELL,EVERYONE YOU KNOW LOOKS AT H.O.A.WHATEVER YOUR APART OF SPREAD THE NEWS!!

The INTERNET ROCKS!!

The House of Anubis 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago HOA21 said…
big smile
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy now!!!!!!!! I knew there was gonna be a season 2 I just knew. Whew! I need to calm down. But how am I supposed to since there is a season 2!!!!!!!!!!! Ok. Breathe, Kat, breathe. I'm good now. Maybe?