The Heroes of Olympus The Somewhat Less Important Chronicles of Elle Trick

childofaeolus posted on Jan 05, 2011 at 04:15AM
Hey guys I know I'm kinda in the wrong just because I didn't know that your chapter stories were for the forum not articles don't kill me. Just check them out my apologies for 1 and 2 for being bad but check them out and you can find the rest here thanks! So sorry for the inconvenience.

Now that I've said my apology let's get to it. But be warned if you haven't read the previous articles (feel free to skip one and two) you probably will become confused. And remember that I'm starting at part ten so if you choose to read this little line of fanfic I write fast and try to have daily updates so they're pretty frequent.

O.k here is what I think to be the proper opening.

Title: The Somewhat Less Important Chronicles of Elle Trick.
Rating: YC-T (somewhere in between)
Type:Suspense, friendship, romance (just a bit), humor.
Characters: Annabeth, Drew, Will, Percy, Jason, Piper, Leo, Pollux, OC personalities: Gaia (did I spell that right?), Elle Trick, Garcon Trick, Jumelle Trick, Jumeler Trick, Cindy Trick, Aeolus.
Synopsis: Elle Trick an unusual character faces unusual challenges when she is brought to Camp Halfblood. There she makes many friends and enemies but has an unusual tendency to distrust those of high importance especially Chiron.

Disclaimer: This fan fiction was written around the stories about Camp Halfblood created by Rick Riordan the author of the Percy Jackson and the Olympians and Heroes of Olympus Series.

A/N: I've gotten some very nice comments from the small three person reader base I have and hopefully more people can read about Elle. please give me feedback because I can't make it the best it can be for readers without it. Thanks!
last edited on Oct 24, 2011 at 12:47AM

The Heroes of Olympus 294 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 294

over a year ago childofaeolus said…
K this is the first 5 parts that I just got from articles.

Part 1

Sometime I feel that books are missing something that something is a particular character. I've been dreaming her up for about two years and she fits perfectly into the storyline of Percy Jackson's world. Sometimes she was a sister of an important character or just another halfblood. The godly parent was always switched but the girl never really changed. So now I know exactly who she is. I can't promise you'll like my writing but I'll try.

Let's travel back in time a little. Just after the Last Olympian and right before Percy disappears good times. Meet Elle.

"What do you mean by extraction squad, there's only the two of you?"

"Well you are of particular importance and you are in danger being who you are," said the blond who was quickly becoming impatient with this new demigod.

"And that would be,"

" A demigod." replied the blond.

"Well of course I know that but I don't see why you need to take me away from my life, I've been doing just fine by myself,Infact I've been doing better than fine, my life was perfect until you two showed up

"Wait you know what demigods are already?" asked the other one.

"yeah why wouldn't I dad told me who I was last year."

"He said this would happen eventually, I just didn't think it would happen so soon, I mean who wants to be shipped of to a old summer camp."

"I think you'll like it," he said.

" I think I won't."

"Oh. will you just SHUT UP!" said the blond, "I've been driving this chariot for 3 hours and 6 minutes now and I cannot stand your attitude!"

Elle could tell this was out of character for the blond because afterwards she apologized and looked away. This action would not last long as you have to look forward to drive a chariot. And in return Elle did something so beyond her character that she shocked herself so much that she almost fell out of the chariot, and apologized as well.

Truth was she was sorry but she didn't know why. She shouldn't like them they were causing change and all she could ever count on is that change brought both good and bad and that the bad would slap you in the face before you even got a chance to collect yourself. She also knew that drastic change brought very little good quite often and she didn't have a good feeling about these people. They had practically grabbed her as soon as she exited stage left and told her to get in the chariot. There was also the the fact some angry looking clouds following them. She didn't really have a choice. back to the story.

"Wow."

"I know isn't it amazing."

"Welcome to camp half blood."

Down below were kids of all ages laughing and cursing at each other (literally) they all seemed so happy so safe. And for a moment she forgot her mission her goals all she wanted was to be one of them, to have friends to just live life. But she new better. The moment you become one of them you must use the relationship purely for information, if they wanted to be close to her they had to earn it and that in it itself was virtually impossible. People have tried one person was able to do it and now he was dead. That had left her broken beyond repair. Yet these kids seemed different but she couldn't tell why.

"Hey Percy, hi Annabeth, where's the girl?" asked a boy about sixteen.

"I'm right here," said Elle materializing next to the boy causing him to jump back in alarm.

"Whoa, how'd you do that?" asked the boy.

"I just decided to show myself it's hard to hold up invisibility," she said casually as if she was talking about the weather.

"So the invisible girl shows herself," said Annabeth."

Everyone who saw Elle was shocked when they saw her. Elle had light brown hair almost the same color as her skin. She had slightly elfish features and pointy ears to match. But her most profound feature was her eyes. They seemed to mirror the sky. At that moment her eyes were pale blue with white cloud spots. Overall she was very pretty but at the same time very plain.

"Will you stop staring I'm not that pretty."

"We know hon, said a chinese looking girl with an unexpected southern drawl.

"Drew we know your on the welcoming committee but your goal is supposed to be making new arrivals feel welcome not insult them."

"And Travis since your on the welcoming commitee your goal is supposed to be helping them not staring at them," said Annabeth.

Soon enough bickering between Drew an Travis began.

"Typical," thought Elle.

Just as always fights followed her. Most of them caused by her of course.

A not so friendly tour with Drew, a change of clothes, and pickpocketing from the Hermes cabin later it was time for lunch. You must understand that this means that something epic was about to happen as in these stories something always does. Elle would normally be able to lay low but everyone kept saying hi or staring at her. And this means that people were talking about her.

"Ugh did you see those ears, talk about a bad nose job," whispered Drew to her other friends.

"Excuse me, what were you saying about my nose?"

"Just how abnormal it is," said Drew.

"I know yours is but what is mine."

"O.K hon you may not know how this works but i'm in charge here and no one makes fun of my face."

"Really cuz I think this counts as a dis to your face," said Elle smashing her lunch into Drew's face.

You probably knows what happens next. Drew screams. Her wannabees come to her aid and guess who Chiron assigns dishwasing to for a month. Camp was definately not working out for her.

that was until a week later. It was campfire, Apollo had just sang yet another camp song when a glowing image popped up above her head.

Part 2

Hi I can see by the fact that you're reading this that you probably were interested by my first article and probably wan to know; What happens next? Who is Elle's godly parent? Did Drew ever manage to wash all of the food out of her ears?! All important questions and as a matter of fact Drew still has a piece of corn lodged in her ear. So to answer the other questions I will start where we las left off.

There was a collective gasp from the crowd of campers.

"What are you looking at?"

"You've been claimed!" said a camper.

"I've been what?"

"Your godly parent has acknowledged you as one of their own!"

"I told you guys that happened last year, It's not exact..."

Elle was interrupted when the entire campfire area split into four sections one for each season. So a group of campers were freezing in the harsh cold of an extremely unexpected blizzard, while others ran away from flaming bushes or sniffed fresh flowers or watched the leaves gracefully drop from trees and slowly turn bright oranges and yellows. Everyone was in awe including Elle who had not noticed her camp clothes turning into a white and pale blue gown that seemed to billow with the light breeze flowing around her. When the chaos ceased meaning campers abandoned the winter and summer sections everyone just looked at Elle in amazement.

"So it is Aeolus," commented the old centaur, "god of winds."

"Can you believe it , I've never seen one of those before," whispered campers to their brothers and sisters.

Everyone was whispering and looking at her Elle had made plenty of mistakes on stage before but never was she ever so embarrassed. Here she was a girl who could to absolutely anything with air and all she could manage was a minor god. but she had never been upset about this before she had always accepted it, been proud of it. Aeolus himself had contacted her. But she felt the need to be the best here. She had never wanted to be better than the rest she just was sometimes. It was different here though. The place was like a big family somewhere she would want to be.

Later that evening Elle was lying on her bed in the Aeolus cabin. Their wasn't much too it. Just an open roof and a bunch of raised beds. The walls each had painted scenes of the seasons.

I really should be more shaken. Will I ever get to see my friends again? What will everyone think when they find that I'm missing? Will they even notice I'm gone?

Elle didn't really expect anyone to miss her. Sure she would do anything for her friends but she would never expect the same from them. They might live together and she might know all their secrets but no one knew hers. But she wanted this place to be different. The might understand her. Here she wasn't the only sob story. Annabeth had run away and seen all sorts things that were absolutely horrifying by the time she was seven. Half of the kids families didn't want them or had been kicked around from place to place. And what was her problem. Well it was probably worse than anyone could ever guess but it wasn't the only problem. And that was good because for once she wasn't entirely alone.

The next day nothing epic happened. She began to blend, find what she was good at in terms of normal camp activities but nothing major. That was until it was capture the flag day. Elle was especially excited because she could finally use her secret weapon. Everyone was using knives or bows but not cuffs.

Ever since Elle became aware of her being a demigod she had been developing a new kind of weapon. A long cuff that went from her elbow to her knuckles. One concealed razors another a whip and if she couldn't use either a punch in the face wearing these would do the job.

They were her pride and joy. And finally they were perfect. That meant she had found the perfect target.

PART 3

Hi thanks to the positive comments I got on my last article I have continued the story of Elle. So I suppose you were probably wondering who or what was Elle's perfect target, so I must tell you before that she had not one bout three targets. So lets begin.

"Annabeth, what about the Aphrodite cabin and Hypnos cabin if we don't seal of the northern ridge our right flank could be overcome!"

"Don't worry they're not that big of threats, but I suppose we couldn't be too careful, Annabeth replied, "Do you think you could keep watch and defend until reinforcements arrive?"

"Certainly...."

Elle knew that the Ares cabin was going to split and go with the Hypnos and Aphrodite cabins to do a suprise attack from listening in on conversations through the wind. She also knew that the Ares cabin remaining split would be important, If lots of reinforcements went to guard the weaker right flank they would focus mainly on the left flank giving them a better chance at capturing the flag. So Elle knew she would hold off two weak cabins and half of the strongest by herself in order to prevent losing the game.
And Elle had no intention of losing.

I set the bar, so everyone best rise up to my level because I'm the best and if you want to win this competition you gotta go through me.

Once the conch horn blew Elle vanished (literally) and climbed up up the nearest tree. She leaped from branch to branch until she reached her designated spot. The first target to approach was the Hypnos cabin.

"Common I don't see anything dangerous, lets just take a little nap," mumbled one camper.

"Yeah I'm really tired and tired campers are no good," replied another."

Now I bet that you know what happens next. Anyways the Hypnos campers would later wake up and find themselves pinned to trees.

"One down one and a half to go", said Elle admiring her work before returning to her hiding spot.

Soon enough the Aphrodite cabin came along chattering about shoes or something. Elle just focused real hard and then poof!

"Eeeek, Oh my gods what just happened, my new blush set!"

Yup all of the Aphrodite cabins make up exploded giving Elle a chance to round em' up and send them to jail.

Now it was time to get rid of Ares. All Elle had to do was cause a bunch of fog and then have vines tangle them all. And all of this went fin until she passed out. She wasn't used to using her abilities to such an extent. She fell directly to the ground and lay there motionless.

Elle woke up in the infirmary. A red head splattered with bright paints sat next to her.

"Oh gods what happened to me?"

"You fell out of a very tall tree but surprisingly you weren't seriously injured," replied the other girl.

"Who are you?"

"My names Rachel, I'm the oracle here," said the girl.

"O.k Rachel, um do you you know how the game ended."

"Yeah, Percy got the flag about five minutes after you passed out, although they couldn't have won without you," said Rachel.

As you can imagine this little victory gave her a social status boost and eventually she even made some friends. This resulted in one of the most important days of her life.

"Truth or Dare Rachel?"

"Dare."

"Go run screaming through the cabins."

Elle had seen what kind of dares that both demigods and normal kids could come up with. She figured truth was her best bet.

"What is your favorite memory?"

"What kind of question is that?"

"Well you haven't really told us much about yourself and this is a good start.'

"Fine, um well when I was seven I figured out that I could use any breeze or wind to see what it saw so I accidentally witnessed a robbery and was able to get the robber arrested, the next day people were writing articles about me in the papers, mom was so proud."

And so this continued with Elle revealing that she's from Las Vegas, or that she's about to turn seventeen, even that once she fell face first off a stage. These may not have been amazing revelations but people were finally getting to know her she was finally finding her place here.

The last day of camp came and every one was leaving Elle sat at the bottom of the hill. Above her Annabeth and Percy were holding hands below her friends were saying their farewells and promising to keep in touch and whatnot. What Elle didn't know is that it wouldn't be very long until she was back at camp halfblood.

Four Months Later......

the phone started to ring. Elle elevated herself a little and answered the phone. The person on the other end is sobbing.

"Hello who is this?

"Annabeth."

"Annabeth, whats wrong and why are you calling me at three in the morning."

"I it its Percy, I need your help he's missing."

PART 4

Hey guys didn't want you guys waiting to long since I kind of left you guys at a suspenseful ending. I usually have more to write at the beginning but today I think we'll get right to it.

"Taxi, Taxi, anybody please," screamed Elle at oncoming cabs.

"Oh thank Aeolus," sighed Elle when one stopped in front of her, "too the nearest airport please."

"Sure, so ah where ya headed," asked the driver.

"The airport."

"I mean after the airport lady."

"Somewhere, just go, step on it, I know you can go faster then that!"

"Fine fine sheesh, someones pushy today."

"Look I am not paying you $2.50 a mile to get an attitude just take me where I need to go and I might still give you a tip."

When Elle finally reached the airport she swiped her credit card and ran like the wind (literally).

"What about the my tip?!" called the driver after her but she was all ready out of reach.

Here is the real problem though how exactly do you go through security wearing celestial bronze weapons? Well you don't. After the metal detector went off she had to run around a corner vanish and evade other passengers as to not bring any attention to herself.And appear in line without anyone noticing her just pop up. Not an easy task.

"Hi here's my ticket."

"I'm sorry but this flight has been delayed due to weather conditions."

"Are you KIDDING ME!" exclaimed Elle.

"I'm sorry miss but until the storm clears up we cannot take off.

"One moment."

Elle walked over to the nearest window and sure enough a wild storm was brewing outside. Fabulous.

"A clear spring day just a clear spring day," thought Elle.

She focused on clearing the clouds only the clouds. Hunched over gripping the railing, beads of sweat ran down her face. She was becoming shockingly pale.

The clouds only the clouds.

And the clouds did clear. People ran to the windows staring in awe. But they didn't notice the girl fall to the floor. Elle woke up gasping for breath, she looked to her side and saw the last people boarding the plane. She stumbled halfway to the her seat before someone had to catch her and place her in her seat. When she woke up again the plane was landing.

"Welcome to New York," boomed a female voice overhead.

"Well thank gods nothing else happened," groaned Elle.

After exiting the plane it hit Elle that she couldn't take a cab to camp half blood. She would have to find another way.

30 minutes later.....

"Come oh chariot of damnation!"

You know what happens next.

"Give me the eye!"

"If ee a oof"

"No!"

The chariot began to spiral downward.

"O.k Just give me the stinking steering wheel!" exclaimed Elle.

When the chariot landed Elle scrambled out as fast as she could. At the top of half blood hill waiting to meet her was Annabeth. She had this look on her face that Elle didn't think Annabeth could make. It was the expression of someone with a crushed spirit.

"He's really gone isn't he."

Annabeth nodded.

"Any chance he just sneaked out on a secret quest like he does sometimes."

"Why would he, there was nothing wrong it was perfect."

"I'm so sorry."

"So how does your see through the wind thing work?"

"I can latch on any form of wind anywhere throughout the area that the gods reside."

"So if he's out of the western world or if the wind isn't blowing we're out of luck."

"Yeah.... the stronger the wind the stronger image."

Annabeth just stared out into nothingness. The whole camp seemed gray. Even though it wasn't raining there was a heavy cloud cover that made it seem that all the color and life had been blotted out.

"You should go rest before we start looking," said Annabeth as if she had no idea that she was talking.

Elle started off towards her cabin but looked back once. Annabeth sat at the hill head in her hands, she shook as if she would collapse at any moment. She wanted to go comfort her but what could she say. So she did what she always did in these situations. She ran.

A couple of hours later Elle and Annabeth started looking. They would do this for three days only stopping to sleep and eat until an image popped up. It was Percy laying outside a worn down old mansion. She didn't want to tell Annabeth but she couldn't see him breething.

"Did you see that!"

"Yes."

"That has to be him try and get a better look!"

"When Elle reached out her hand and tried to focus the image it burned her hand and closed the image.

"What was that?!"

"Someone or something doesn't want us to see him," said Elle.

"Oh."

"What do we do know?"

"We go to see the oracle," said Annabeth gravely.

PART 5

Oh yay I'v been planning these scenes for a while now even before part one. I was originally gonna start here but I thought you guys might need to know Elle better. This one I think shows what I think are the true colors of one character we weren't to sure about.

"Annabeth please wait!"

"We've got to go see her now!"

"Aren't we supposed to get Chiron's permission first?" asked Elle, "It's not like you to not follow procedures."

"Hmmgh, I guess your right," sighed Annabeth.

"Of course I am now common!"

"Where to?"

"Where do you think?!"

7 minutes later....

"And your sure that you saw him?" asked the old centaur.

"Yes, and then the then the thing just burned me," said Elle extending her hand as proof.

Chiron gently lowered Elle's hand and appeared to be deep in thought.

"Please Chiron Rachel may be our only chance at finding him," said Annabeth.

"Plus if she can't tell us where he is maybe she can atleast tell us why he's gone, maybe there's a reason that we shouldn't even be involved?" suggested Elle.

"So be it....."

Annabeth dashed out of the room so fast that she almost knocked over an unhung leopard head that snarled at the disturbance. Elle however was so shocked that she shrieked in alarm not a common sight.

"Well you had better go find her."

"Why?"

"Annabeth will need someone to keep her from going over the edge."

"O.K....."

Elle ran from the big house and didn't stop until she reached the Athena cabin where she found a crying Annabeth explaining the situation to Rachel via her cellphone. Elle stood there until the conversation ended.

"Soo...."

"She'll be here as soon as she can," said Annabeth miserably.

Elle sat down next to Annabeth.

"Look Annabeth I know that things may seem bad right now but the fates can't be that cruel," said Elle.

"Sure, the fates weren't cruel when thy killed Beckendorf and left a heartbroken Silena, they weren't cruel when they let Luke feel hated and end up getting killed as a sacrifice," said Annabeth dryly.

"Well soon after Silena righted her wrongs and goined Beckendorf in Elysium, and Luke may have died as a sacrifice but as the one that gave all of us another chance at life, and in the end he knew he was loved."

"Maybe we can't make sense of all of it now but he must have been important enough to some greater plan to have gone missing now," said Elle putting an arm around her shoulders.

"I only got to have him for three months, I know I should be grateful for the time I got but it's just not enough."

"Stop thinking like that and it's really like you guys have been dating for more like three years."

"I know I'ts extremely hard to lose someone that you love so much but believe me when I tell you that it gets easier, and we don't know that he's gone yet," said Elle.

"How do you know?" asked Annabeth.

"Five years ago today I lost everything, and thats all I'm gonna say," said Elle leaving, "now clean yourself up before dinner Percy wouldn't want you turning into a mess in his absence."

"Thanks Elle."

"Don't sweat it."

Two days later Rachel arrived at camp. While Annabeth heard her prophecy Elle waited outside.

"So what happened?" asked Elle when Annabeth when she exited the cave.

"I've gotta go to the Grand Canyon and find a guy with one shoe, he'll be the answer to my problem, it's gotta be Percy!"

"Slow down Annabeth, first off the mansion where we saw him looked nothing like Arizona plus what are the chances of Percy being in a land locked state on the other side of the country?!"

"I don't know he could have taken blackjack," said Annabeth.

"Annabeth, this is blackjack we're talking about he's always missing, going off to show off to other horses, he'll probably just show up tomorrow all jacked up on sugar cubes !"

"I have to go and get him!" exclaimed Annabeth.

"I just don't want to get your hopes upe to high, that prophecy sounded pretty vague."

"Well if you don't want to help!"

"That's not what I me.., oh whatever do what you think is right and I'll support you but I just don't want you to get more discouraged."

"He's there I know it!"

"Whatever just know I can't go with you."

"Why not?"

"Reasons," said Elle bitterly.

Five hours later.....

"I need a volunteer to go with me."

Several hands shot up.

"Um you Butch I guess."

"Oh no, he can't, but I cant tell them they'll never trust me."

Truth was Elle had listened in on many conversations before including one where she learned that Butch had had a thing for Annabeth from day one, Percy's dissappearence just gave him better chances.

last edited over a year ago
this is parts 6 through 9!

Part 6

Hey guys personally the last one was my fav don't know which one was yours but I'm gonna try and keep getting better. Anyways this one hopefully will add a new aspect to Elle list of things to think about.
So lets get to it.

"Maybe Pollux would be better?" suggested Elle quietly.

"Why, I mean Butch is our best equestrian and he's pretty good in a fight."

"Well... um.... I suppose..., Oh whatever just pick someone else!

"Why?"

"Reasons..." grumbled Elle.

"Ooooh I got it, what about Will, he's got that nifty flying chariot, and he's not to bad in a fight, plus since you fight up close a long range weapon could help!"

"Until you give me a good reason Butch is coming with me."

"Might as well dump Percy through an Iris message while your at it," said Elle under her breath.

"Excuse me."

"Nothing."

"Can we at least get the flying chariot," suggested Elle, "believe me the less alone time with him the better."

"Why?"

"Just trust me."

Two minutes later.....

"Oh common Will stop being such a sissy!"

"I just got it away from Clarisse!"

"Technically Yew did that you just collected."

"You did not just go there."

"gods you sound like a girl!"

"At least I can back up what I say.

"Yeah right the boy who could shoot anything out of the sky, if I'm not mistaken I have seen no U.F.O's."

"I meant something real."

"I made one once, it's called a frisbee thrown very far away!"

"Oh shut up."

"You first!"

"Both of you just SHUT UP!" exclaimed Annabeth, "Will all I want is to borrow it once for Percy."

"Hmm fine, no scratches not one!"

"Thanks Will."

"Yeah thanks a whole lot Will," said Elle sarcastically.

The next day Annabeth and Butch were getting ready to take off. Elle was just praying that Butch wouldn't do anything to idiotic. Pollux had tried to get her to open up but it obviously wasn't working so he walked away. Elle had been staring at Butch for the last 10 minutes.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" asked
Butch.

"I don't like you."

Elle took his arm and pulled him down to her level.

"If you try anything I swear to Zeus I'll stick your head in a vortex."

And it was obvious that Butch got the message.

Later after Annabeth and Butch had left Elle was walking back to her cabin. Pollux ran up and started talking to her.

"So Annabeth was telling me that you can do a seeing through the wind thing."

"Yeah."

"So are you still looking for Percy."

"What do you think, Annabeth would kill me if I wasn't."

"Um can you show me, I mean if you wanted company or something."

"Or something,but sure, um isn't there a rule about two campers being alone in a cabin though?"

"Oh yeah ha ha," said Pollux turning bright red.

"Why don't we just sit outside then."

"Sounds good."

Part 7

Hey guys Happy New Year!!! Well for this chapter I kind of did things differently then usual because I haven't pre planned or anything but I still think It will be ok. So let's get to it.

For the last couple of hours Elle had been looking with assistance or distraction from Pollux. You realize that this would spark a small interest with Drew and that couldn't possibly be good. That doesn't particularly concern Elle right now but believe me it will come back and bite her in the but later. Thankfully Elle owns a belt with spikes.

"What about there?" asked Pollux.

"No he was unconscious."

"Well maybe he woke up?"

"It's possible but the scenery just isn't right."

"O.k."

"You know Pollux, you've been a big help but I think I'm gonna have to start manually searching the states and Canada and I just can't do that today, I can only go for so long," explained Elle.

"Then I suppose i'll see you tomorrow, wow you look pretty tired do you need help getting back to your cabin?"

Normally Elle would turn down the offer but at this point she was so drained that she would except help from anyone. To her Pollux was the best bet.

"See you tomorrow," said Pollux gently setting Elle down on her bed.

"Or at dinner later, thanks."

"uh um anytime," said Pollux akwardly as he left the cabin.

Elle laid down to go to sleep.

Rise my child.

who are you?

Your mother earth, now run little one your life will not last long or that little boys's.

What have you done with Percy, where is he?!

I have not done this besides you can't save him like you couldn't save them.

Nooo Nooo Nooo what's happening who are you?

You'll know soon enough now run you might still be able to save that son of Dionysus you favor, heh heh heh.....

"Pollux!" screamed Elle.

"What Elle?!" asked Pollux running into the cabin,"I was only gone for a second!"

"Wait what, she said that you were in danger!"

"Huh wha..."

Pollux was interrupted when a large tree fell down outside where Pollux had been standing.

"Oh my gods, how did you know that was gonna happen!"

"I swear I didn't she just, she she told me...."

"Who told you?"

"I I don't know."

"Common we should get out of here."

"Please."

Elle tried to stand but soon realized that three seconds of a nightmare doesn't exactly restore one's strength. So Pollux had to carry her down to the big house.

"It was so weird."

"And she called herself mother earth are you sure."

"Positive."

"It's worse than I thought," mumbled Chiron to himself.

"What's worse than you thought."

"It does not concern you child."

"She just gave me a freaky vision and told me to get Pollux so that he wouldn't get squished by that tree, I'm pretty sure it concerns me!"

"This is much bigger than you can imagine..."

"I have a very vivid imagination," interrupted Elle.

"You must leave this alone now go, that is an order for both of you."

"But....'

"I said that is an order."

Later Elle was having her normal nightmare when it all went blank.

Oh no not again.

Your friend will be returning tomorrow.

So soon , did she find the answer to her problem?

Of course she did I believe you knew she would already.

Did she find Percy?

You will know soon enough.

What?

When she comes she will have the enemy with her, you must not trust him.

Annabeth would never bring an enemy to camp, and why should I do what you say?

Mother knows best, now go to the lake, it is your time to rise, my time approaches.

Elle woke up and went down to the lake.

She was shocked to see a chariot spiraling down towards the lake.

"The lake, aim for the lake!" called a familiar voice.

And with them came the enemy.

Part 8

Hey guys this chapter marks the beginning of the Lost Hero at least the beginning of Camp Halfblood's influence in the lost hero. i have recently realized that I have gotten a fact wrong in one of my previous articles but I suppose if it's my fan fiction it doesn't really matter. So let's get to it.

Elle watched Annabeth, Butch, and three other kids crawl onto the shore of the lake. A very upset Will runs up and starts yelling at Annabeth.

Who is the enemy? Is it Butch or one of the other two boys?

I suppose it could be any of them.

Oh no, her comes the queen herself.

What is she up to now, wait what is she doing with the boy?

All of the sudden one of the boys was claimed. It looked like Hephastus Will led him away.Annabeth said something to Drew then Drew led the boy away. When Drew dragged the boy past Elle she noticed roman markings on his arms.

Roman! He must be the enemy!

No No No I'm being paranoid whoever told me that is clearly my enemy not anyone that Annabeth could have rescued.

Annabeth! Oh she must be so disappointed. Well I did warn her.

Oh who am I kidding I would have done it in her place anyways.

Elle was about to go and talk to Annabeth when she led the girl in the direction of the forest.

"What's going on?

"Where's Percy?

"Poor Annabeth..."

All of the campers mumbled before they dispersed. She was walking away from the scene with Pollux, usually she would be brought up by Pollux's meaningless cheerful chatter, her mind was on other things.

"Pollux, who from greek myths would call them self "Mother Earth"?" asked Elle interrupting Pollux mid sentence.

"Gaia I suppose, or a nature spirit, maybe Demeter."

"If it's Demeter I would trust her but I'm not so sure about the other two options."

"I'm sorry you know what I'm not gonna think about it, i'm not gonna."

Obviously that wouldn't last. Because for whatever reason that night Elle decided to skip campfire and go into the forest. She couldn't figure out was drawing her there. She knew the new halfbloods would be being claimed but she had to go into the darkness she had to and she didn't know why.

I am glad to know that you do as your told.

What who's speaking show yourself!

I'm afraid that you've always seen me.

What do you mean?

Look down little one, do you see me.

Hopefully I'm looking at Tartarus.

The other one who plays with fire wants to obey but he cannot.

Who is the one who plays with fire?

They are all your enemies, you know that little one, you know you can't trust, they certainly can't trust you.

Who are my enemies, who can't I trust?

They will try to stop me calm me, they will fail, they will die.

Who will die?!

If you join us you will be spared, whoever comes with you will be spared.

No I can't betray them.

But little one you already have.

How.....

You came and now they must find you.

They are coming to die, just like your family...

No stop please, just leave me alone!

I can't now.

All of the sudden a cage of earthen tendrils encased Elle. She tried to break it but it didn't give.

"Help Please!!!" screamed Elle.

A cage fit for the Queen.

Let me out!

The scene changed.

She was in the courtyard of a castle.... no it was a mansion. A very scary cloud of dust was forming.

Where am I?

This is where it will start.

What will start?

The end of your days.

What?

Now you will feel her pain

Who....

Elle started to choke. Tears were coming to her eyes, she was turning blue. Right at the moment of her last breath time froze. She could see her body starting to turn to sand and disappear. She could see all of her just flowing away. And as her last piece fell away it all went dark.

When Elle came she was lying on the ground outside of the forest. What had happened why was she here.

Elle waited but none of her friends came to her aid.

It was all just an illusion.

Then Elle remembered. The campfire! They were being claimed she had to go.

When she got to campfire she squeezed in next to Pollux.

"What did I miss."

"Nothing yet just the Apollo cabin, and why are you late?"

"It's a long story but I'm here now."

Elle was about to confide in Pollux as to what had just occurred when lightening rained down from the sky. Aimed at the roman boy who was holding a very interesting weapon pointed at the sky.

Part Nine

Hey guys! Thanks for the awesome comments last time! This chapter I suppose is more about Elle's personal life then Camp Halfblood's troubles. I've been really excited about this one!!!!

"What?!" exclaimed Pollux, "All that happened in the last ten minutes?!"

"Yes and be quiet I don't want to freak anyone out."

"Wow."

"Yeah now what?"

"How should I know your the one who gets the freaky visions!"

"You've been here longer then me!"

"I seriously think you should tell Chiron."

"No!"

"Why the Hades not?!"

"Cuz he'll want to dig deeper and find a reason I can't let him do that."

"But maybe he can help you make sense of this."

"That old warhorse ain't gonna help me make sense of anthing, he'll just tell me to start reporting to him and then he'll just look into the distance all dramatic and tell me it doesn't concern me!"

"He wouldn't do that."

"Oh bet the apples of immortality he would!"

"Just talk to him."

"Heck No, Heck to the No!"

"Common."

"Not happenin'"

"But..."

"Not for anything, this conversation is over!" said Elle turning to leave.

"Elle please!"

Elle and Pollux were brought back when they heard Chiron issue a quest to the three new arrivals. Everyone was so fixed on the the campers that they didn't notice Elle fall into yet another trance.

Are you kidding me didn't we just go through this like fifteen minutes ago, I'm in no hurry to die again.

They are all traitors, this quest will not be successful.

Why are you doing this? I get enough of this crap in nightmares if you could kindly step into the back of the line of people who visit my dreams that would be great, or better yet LEAVE ME ALONE!

You know why.

Ugh

In one way or another they are all traitors.

What do you mean?

The girl will ruin the mission. The son of Zeus will break a sacred vow he does not know he's breaking, the one who plays with fire already betrayed me.

What vow, how will she ruin the mission?!

So many questions little one you already know the answers.

No I don't if your trying to help me or recruit your doing a lousy job!

Remember the offer stands

Elle woke up at the campfire but everyone was clearing out. She saw Pollux talking to an invisible person.

"Pollux who are you talking to?!"

"You of course and how did you get behind me you were right next to me."

"No I wasn't I was lying right there, said Elle pointing to the benches, "You guys left me there."

"That's not possible I was talking to you, you saw Rachel give the prophecy and everything!"

"I didn't this is too weird."

"yes."

"Look I know this is weird and I probably won't get over it till I turn seventeen but I gotta go.

"What about your birthday?"

"What about it?"

"When is it?" asked Pollux sheepishly.

"I two days, why?"

"No reason."

"O.k bye, thanks by the way for keeping my secret I really appreciate it," said Elle kissing Pollux on the cheek.

And after Elle turned away blushing Pollux would stand there bright red for the next couple of minutes before returning to his cabin. Little did they know they had eavesdroppers.
Part Ten

Hi guys this is my first forum post so don't kill me if I get it wrong. Just getting the hang of things so this one will be a little shorter than usual.

"Elle may I speak to you for a moment?" asked Chiron.

"That depends on what you want to talk about."

"There's been some concerns about how you seem to be absent at times."

"Yeah sometimes I'm avoiding people."

"Elle have you been having visions?"

"No, who said so?!"

"A friend."

"Tell me what friend!"

"It doesn't matter and the asked to remain anonymous they were just concerned."

"Tell me."

"It doesn't matter."

"It does to me!"

"Elle please if your having visions you need to tell me."

"If I did you would never tell me anything in return!"

"I don't want to worry anyone."

"That's a little too late," said Elle turning away, "I'm gonna kill him."

Elle stayed in her cabin furious for two days. Didn't eat no sleep. People were telling her secrets, for her own good. Well that was questionable. If that was the reason she couldn't be mad at him for that. But there were some things people couldn't know, not without a whole lot of pain.

"Hon you've gotten so ugly it's painful, no wonder Pollux is avoiding you."

"Get out, go."

"It really is a shame that you think your the only one who knows your secret."

"I said go this is my cabin."

"Chiron really thought we were friends."

"You told Chiron!"

"Oh please you talk so loudly it's not that hard to overhear."

"I WILL KILL YOU!" screamed Elle throwing a book at Drew, "How could you!"

"It's not like we're friends."

"This is why you stupid little witch!"

"Oh please If anything I at least gave you a bit of life."

"I already have a life now GET OUT your not welcome here!"

When Elle exited her cabin there was a small crowd formed outside her door.

"Go away there's nothing to see."

"Is it true You have been listening in on our conversations?!"

"You spied on us!"

"How could you!"

"Get away from me!" screamed Elle running away from the crowd.

They knew what she was doing they didn't trust her anymore. The crowd chased after her. Where was Pollux now, did he hate her as well. It didn't matter she had to get away and never look back. She was running towards to beach, all she needed was a breeze, to get away quickly.

And just as she hit the sand everything went dark.

I can't let you do that

Please let me go, leave me alone!

It is almost done, you will not have to worry with life much longer.
over a year ago Calypso0 said…
big smile
That was so gooooooooood! Keep posting!
and how can you make words...well I don't know how is it called...italisize or something? Oh, make them not straight anyway. How?
You just do [ i ] [ /i ] around the words
over a year ago redhawks said…
big smile
Oh, well like this without the spaces. [ i ] Then you write whatever you want slanted. Then do this. Again without the spaces. [ /i ] Then if you do it without the spaces it looks like this Then you write whatever you want slanted. Then do this. Again without the spaces. You can do the same for bolding and underlining but change the i to either a b for bold or a u for underline.

Well, anyways that was so good! I absoltly loved it! OMG I hate DREW!!!!! UGH!
Part 11

Hey guys. I know the last one wasn't my best but I hope this one is better.

Elle woke up on the beach.

"STOP PLEASE JUST LET ME GO!" screamed Elle,"huh what, where am I?"

Elle was of course relieved to see there was no longer an angry mob after but she wasn't out of the woods yet.

"SCREECH!!!"

A pack of flying chicken ladies swooped down.

"Really!"

Elle did what most people would do, run for her dear life.
When this failed something really weird happened.

As harpies closed in Elle put up her arms to shield her face. See this is the weird part. A tornado.

"Where is this when I need it?!"

Elle's victory was short lived as creating a tornado is one thing but stopping one is an entirely different task.

"oh dear..."

The tornado began to approach.

Just ask it.

I don't think that it's that simple.

Just to as you are told and you will survive.

Why are you helping me?

You will be in my debt.

No! Get out of my head!

Prepare to die....

"Uh..... stop?"

Nothing.

so much for that piece of advice.

You must command it.

I told you stay out of this!

Elle focused on diminishing all winds just let them die.

And it worked. Just a little to much.

You see a child of Aeolus's life source is wind. Take that away, well you get it.

Elle ran up the hill trying to yell for help.

"Someone... please...." coughed Elle.

Everything went black.

Am I dead?

You should be.

What happened?

You lost your ties to your godly half.

What, does that mean I'm not a half blood anymore?

Normally, but the wind came back before you died your ties were spared, but they are damaged.

What does that mean?

You will not survive easily.

How can I save myself?

you can't.

What?

You have to return to your origin, but you cannot get there.

Why the hades not?!

The scene changed. She was in the infirmary. Her body was lying on abed. Pollux sat next to her. He looked like he hadn't slept for many nights.

Pollux, what happened?!

Pollux didn't respond, he kept staring into the distance.

Pollux! I'm right here!

He can't hear you.

Why not?!

This is only your essence, no one can hear you.

What?! How am I supposed to take my body back to "my origin" and all if they can't hear me.

"I wish I knew what happened to you," said Pollux.

"I have to go to target practice, I'll be back later," said Pollux kissing Elle's forehead.

He left Elle's two halves there to figure out what to do next.

/Sorry to but in but I'm adding some on.

Well this is just fabulous.

Elle walked out of the infirmary, she immediately ran up and started walking next to Pollux.

"Serves her right," said Drew.

"What," said Pollux.

"She's been contacting the other side and you know it."

"What do you mean?"

"Did you really expect me to believe that Elle just fainted a lot?!"

"I swear if you say anything...."

"What will you do, couldn't save her then, can't save her now, what could you possibly do to me?!"

At this point Elle didn't care if no one could see or hear her, she went up to Drew and slapped her in the face. And much to Elle's surprise Elle shrieked in pain.

"Did you hit me!"

"I swear I didn't!"

"Ugh I've had enough of you and your stupid girlfriend!"

"I wish," mumbled Pollux.

That was it! They couldn't see her but they could hear her. Now how could she use that......

big smile
Feedback please
big smile
Dang! That was great! I loved it! O MY GAWDS DID I LOVE IT?!?!
Hey Guys still need feedback but from now on I might be putting more space between my articles. Thanks!
Part 12 subsection 1

Hey guys. Man am I relieved to be able to work on this article. I just finished an uber annoying science report on cellulosic ethanol.
anyways let's get to it!

Elle had spent most of the next couple of days thinking, following Pollux or tripping Drew. Even as entertaining as watching Drew fall into the canoe lake, it wasn't the same if you couldn't laugh at them or if they can't hear your insults. And there was no point in hanging out with your almost boyfriend if you could only see how worried he was about you. But she did have one interesting revelation.

If her mortal and godly half were separated she was simply all god. Her physical body was just her way of communication with the rest of the world. Her mortal body was what caused her to be mortal, it was the reason that she got tired when using she got abilities, it was what made everyone else lose connections with the other gods. She was so much powerful this way. She could be immortal she could live forever at her fathers side. isn't that what she always wanted? But what was the point. She was already going to be immortal one day. Her father already gave her that. She was always going to be his right hand. That was already decided. But first she had to live a mortal life, then she had to die a mortal death. Then she would be a goddess forever with her father. But in between she had this life. Right now she had friends and an almost boyfriend who she loved. Why would she want to skip that. And she would never get to have another crazy night playing truth or dare camp half blood style with her friends. She would never have her first kiss. And if she remained separated like this her body would die on its own and later her spirit would die a non mortal death. She would never get to serve next to her father. She would go straight to hades. And that certainly couldn't happen.

Now she had to think. Her origin, where could that be?

Origin, hmmm.

Well every child of Aeolus is born from a mortal parent and a breeze...

Her Parents! Thats it! My origin would have been where I came from, where my parents met. And I know how to get there, just how will I get my two halves there?

Pollux!

He can take me, I just gotta show him, but how.....

To be continued....
big smile
AHHHHHHHH OMG THIS IS AMAZING! YOU HAVE A VERY GOOD PLOT AND I LOVE YOUR CHARACTER ELLE.
Feedback please, sorry about cutting the article short but I need time to brainstorm the next part,
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! Give me feedback I need it it so I can decide what to do next!
big smile
I GAVE U FEEDBACK!!!!
over a year ago tessa34567 said…
sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo coolllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!
Sorry redhawks I know just signaling out to the others out there just been noticing a decline in numbers lately
Part 13

Hey guys this one is gonna be a little different than usual because since I'm still working the next part of the story I thought this might be a good time to make a history entry. Hope you guys enjoy it! Sorry I'm just really proud of this entry I think it's my best yet!

Elle had gotten over the idea of Pollux taking her. She would have to do it herself. So Elle's essence picked up her body and walked out of the door. You must understand this is an odd sight for most people so Elle had to ignore those who were staring. Now that she was outside of camp she knew that she couldn't stay in one spot for too long.

You see there was a bit of a distance between Long Island and Las Vegas. And she obviously couldn't get on a plane with what appeared to be a floating dead body. She was also reluctant to use her abilities and just hitch a ride on a wind current. Because when her essence used her abilities it drained her body not her essence and if she couldn't feel it she wouldn't know when she had taken too much energy which would result in her bodies death.

Dad if there's any time I need you that time is now. Please Please just this once help me.

Very well....

Thank you!

Do not make a habit of requesting my assistance.

Of course not.....

A small portal opened on the other side was a bar. Elle stepped through it.

You see the reason why Elle's origin was at a bar in Vegas is because that is where Aeolus met her mom. Elle's mother was named Cindy Trick. She was of course a weather girl at a local news station. Perfect skin, blonde ringlets and bright green eyes. Nothing like Elle. Cindy was loved by everyone including her daughter. She was best known for the joke she would say when there was a random storm.

"I guess the gods are angry with us today!" would laugh Cindy and flash a brilliant smile at the cameras.

In order to pay the rent however Cindy worked part time as a cocktail waitress at a popular bar called "The Cloud". Perfect place for Aeolus to hang out right. Well when Aeolus spotted Cindy he called her over and ordered a drink and one thing lead to another you know what happens next. A few months later Cindy was pregnant. She gave birth to there first Child a little boy named Garcon. Two years later they had little Elle. Aeolus left for a little while as he had official business for Zeus (his lightning bolt was stolen). But he came back and had one last set of kids. Twins, the girl was named Jumelle the boy was named Jumeler. They were the perfect little family. Every month Aeolus would stop by to test his children's abilities. Garcon had abilities limited mainly to those of force but of his abilities he did not drain his energy much, Elle had almost all abilities that children of Aeolus could have had and excelled in those having to do with sight but drained fairly easily, the twins were fairly weak on there own but together were quite the combo that is if they could stop bickering. He watched his children grow and mature and decided that after they died the would each serve him in the form of being the new gods and goddesses of the different seasons. Fair little Jumelle would represent spring. The ever changing Jumeler would represent Autumn. The short tempered and very protective Garcon would represent Summer and the equally protective Icy beauty Elle would represent winter. During the war on Olympus Cindy was taking a trip to New York and was killed during the chaos. A fairly rude set of Hermes children stole her cell phone earlier that day. After the funeral Elle and Garcon vowed to never let anything happen to the remaing parts of their once happy family. They returned to Vegas. Elle and Garcon lied about their age and got jobs at a casino. Elle as a bar tender and Garcon as the dealer in poker games. Together they were able to put their younger siblings in preschool and pay the rent at their apartment. Then later Elle struck a bit of luck. Elle was asked to take a job as a dancer/singer at night as well as the bartender during the day, as a result Elle had to quit school like her older brother but she was o.k with it. Aeolus told her many times that even online schooling was a bad idea anyways. Plus Elle went through college placement classes in high school so that she would finish earlier. Anyways one day two unknown teenagers took Elle away from the casino and put her on a chariot. Next thing she knew she was at camp halfblood. She liked it there enough but it was nothing if she couldn't be there with her siblings.

Naturally when Elle got back to Vegas all of her siblings were worried sick about her and were glad to see her alive. Elle had told them about Camp Halfblood and made them promise to go there with her next summer.

When Elle got the call from Annabeth that she had to leave early her siblings agreed to go a few weeks after her so that they could still celebrate the holidays together as always.

This was the main reason Elle so badly wanted to get herself back to normal. She wouldn't be doing her siblings any good by letting them see her in her current state.

So after Elle stepped through the portal she found herself sitting at a table in The Cloud. But there was something wrong. Her hair was heavier than usual her skin tone slightly lighter. Her fingers were longer and she could feel her waist shrinking. Elle grabbed a napkin holder of the table and looked at her reflection. She was her mom....

"Hey can I help you?" rudely asked a cocktail waitress.

It hadn't worked! She ran out of the restaurant. As she walked down the street she felt her hight increase and develop a stockier build now she was Aeolus. That was it she had to go to the places of her development. When she reached the hospital where her older was born her skin tone took on an almost orange glow, Her hair nestled in a mess of blond curls, when she looked in the mirror of the bathroom she could see her brothers elfish features like her own but with golden eyes longer lashes. Then she shrunk down to the size of her little sister Jumelle, dimples formed at the sides of her mouth and long braid of deep brown hair curled down her back, her skin lightened so that she had a creamy complexion, her eyes turned a mossy green. Then her hair shrunk up into a spiky hairdo with pointed ears that stock of the side of her head, she was her little brother Jumeler. Finally Elle grew up to her usual height, her light brown hair flowed down her back and became a sea of waves as it always was her blue eyes lit up a splash of freckles came across her cheeks and nose, Elle's lips plumped up to their normal size and Elle could finally see herself again.

"Ooh Ooh do more please!" said a little girl behind her.

"What..."

"Did you see mommy, did you see, that girl changed her face!"

"Don't be rude Mary," scolded the girls mother, "She's only putting on makeup." said the mother pulling the girl away.

"But mommy, she was a boy and then...."

"shhh you're being rude!"

Hmm mist never ceases to amaze me

I assume you should like to go back

yes dad

Very well but I must warn you your disappearance lasted a week not an hour

What! That means Gary would have already gotten there with the kids!

They are quite worried about you so is that boy.

His name is Pollux

I don't concern myself with names.

O.k but please let me get there and fast.

Very well

Thank you!

Do not make a habit of this....

Elle stepped through the portal.
Hey guys feedback as always is good and did you notice how i used french for the kids names: Garcon=Boy, Elle=Girl, Jumelle=Girl twin, Jumeler=Boy twin.
big smile
sooooooooooooooooooooooo coollllllllllllllllllllllll
big smile
Wow......That is your best yet! I loved it! You writing is so fluent and isn't rushed like some other fan fic on here.
Thanks!
Part 14

Hey guys normally I would put more space between my articles but I just couldn't wait! Prepare to hate one particular camper beyond belief.

Elle woke up on halfblood hill face down in the grass. When she looked up a small crowd had formed.

"Dang portals hurt."

"Is she o.k," asked a camper.

"Yes I'm right here and I'm fine, thank you for asking."

"Go get her siblings," said one the campers.

"Uggg I think I'm going back under," said Elle falling back into a daze.

When she came again Annabeth, Pollux, and her older brother were standing over her.

"What the heck happened to you?" asked Annabeth.

"Oh nothing just a little trek across the country in order so save my life."

"If we had known..." mumbled Garcon.

"Oh please it's nothing, I'm fine really."

"Are you sure?"

"Of course I am I'm me, where are the twins?" asked Elle.

"There's more of you?" asked Pollux."

"What do you have a problem with that?!" exclaimed Garcon getting Pollux's face.

"Gary please he's only joking."

"But Elle.."

"Common Gary this is a new start, we can have friends and a nice place to stay you've gotta try and contain yourself now go get Junie and Johnny, please."

"Fine," said Garcon putting on a sarcastic smile.

After Garcon left to go get the twins who were waiting outside Annabeth spoke.

"You never told us you had siblings."

"I didn't think it was important."

"Your brother kind of scares me," admitted Pollux.

"Oh don't be a wuss being afraid of him is like being afraid of me and your not afraid of me are you?"

"Oh um of course not," stuttered Pollux.

The door opened and the twins burst in.

"Ellie!" squealed her younger brother and sister throwing themselves on Elle.

"We were scared," said Jumelle.

"Yeah and Jumelle wouldn't stop crying," laughed Jumeler.

"You did too."

"Did not!" countered Jumeler puffing up is chest in frustration.

Soon enough the four year olds got in a fit.

"Oh I missed you guys," said Elle hugging them both and ended the conflict.

After prying her little brother and sister off of her Elle spoke.

"Now can someone help me up," said Elle holding out her arms.

Both Garcon and Pollux reached at the same time. One look and Pollux backed off.

"Wow, this is gonna be a problem isn't it."

"What?" asked Pollux and Garcon and Pollux.

"Can you guys even attempt to get along, look Garcon your being way too defensive I told you we can trust these people, and Pollux I know it's your nature to joke around but Gary is really new to the whole thing , just try to get along."

"Elle what does it even matter?!"

"Because Garcon if you can't play nice with some of the nicest people in this entire camp your gonna be miserable for the rest of your life!"

"My entire life?!"

"Garcon don't you get it, we won't stand a chance out in the real world without training, and no matter how hard we try we are no substitute for our parents, we can't raise the twins on our own, please Gary our best chance is to just let the people help us, this is the only place we'll ever be safe!"

"She's right," said Annabeth.

"Huff, do you really trust these people Elle?"

"With both my lives."

Chiron wheeled in the door.

"I don't mean to interrupt, but I'm glad to see you are well."

"Oh thanks I guess...."

"I've gotten a tour guide for your brother, I haven't decided to do with your younger siblings considering their youth."

"Fine, so how does this work..?" asked Garcon.

"Well first hon you let me show you around camp," said Drew walking in.

"Stay the hades out of this."

"Elle I thought we were trying to make friends?"

"Yes but..."

"Common hon, your sisters probably just tired."

"I guess I'll see you later Elle, feel better," said Garcon obviously dazed by Drew's appearance and Drew the same with his.

It wasn't unusual for girls to fall for her brother but Drew?!

"Ellie what's wrong?" asked Jumelle.

"Nothing Junie, I'm just a little tired that's all," said Elle putting on a false smile to comfort her sister.

Then Elle whispered in Jumeler's ear.

"This is the one time I want you to purposely throw up on someones shoes, remember your doing this for Garcon's own good, now go!"

Jumeler ran out of the room pleased with his assignment.

wink
Feedback please.
over a year ago sugarcubes28 said…
heart
WHO'S SHOES IS HE THOWIN UP ON! sorry i had it on caps and im 2 laz 2 change it. story is great, im adicted! cant wait 4 more
Thanks and he's gonna throw up on drews shoes by the way
big smile
Hahahah wooooooooooow! Awww poor Drew.....NOT that was great!
Hey guys just wanted to ask, but I know I'll be reaching the end of the story line of the lost hero soon, and since the son of neptune hasnt come out yet should keep writing or wait?
big smile
keep writing it's so good!
Hey guys so I think I've come up with a plan. I'm gonna go into the son of neptune but I'll go back one the next book comes out and give it a new name. So yeah, Wasn't really pleased with my last entry felt too rushed plus now I know how I have to make Drew respond to puke and still have the outcome I want but I can't do that without warping the character or maybe It'll just unlock a whole new level of evil. IDK just tell me what you thought in feedback. Wow this has got to be my longest pre story chat.... Well I guess I shouldn't hold you guys.

"Eeeeewwwwww!!!"

"Johnnie what was that!"

"Ellie told me to!"

"Well you must have heard wrong because Elle would never have you do that to one of her friends, now apologize!"

"I'm sorry."

"Uhhh It its O.k I guess hon."

Jumeler ran off.

"Oh I am so sorry about that," said Gary.

"Oh it's nothin'"

"Here we can take a tour later let me help you."

And thus starts the dreaded event.

Elle had to stay in the infirmary a few hours before Chiron let her go.

Junie seemed happy enough to be with her sister again but something was wrong and Elle knew. The normally yellow flowers that would form around Junie where purple.

"Junie what's the matter," said Elle crouching down.

"Nothing...."

"Junie if there's a problem you need to tell me."

"Johnnie's in trouble."

"With who?"

"Gary and that pretty girl."

"No she's not pretty, not on the inside anyways, not like you."

"Why, daddy says all of us are pretty on the inside."

"Me, you, Gary, Johnnie, and most everyone else here is pretty on the inside, but not her, she was so ugly on the inside that gods had to make her even prettier on the outside so that it would be fair."

"But you prettier than me."

"Yes that is true but that's only cuz' I'm older, your cute as a button now but when your older you'll be even prettier than me."

"What?"

"Every year the beautiful spring full of life comes out of the winter, your my spring and I'm your winter, get it."

"Yeah."

"So you know what we gotta do know."

"What?"

"We gotta make that pretty girl stay away from Gary."

"Why?"

"Because Gary is just to pretty inside and out for her."

In the distance Elle saw Annabeth laughing. At that moment she knew something was wrong.

"Hey Junie I'm gonna take you to one of my friends."

"Annabeth, what's wrong?"

"Nothing why do you ask?"

"Because you smiling."

"I just realized it's hopeless, It's all up to the gods now."

"Annabeth, it's not all in the gods hands, it never is, that why we're here, because they don't do stuff for themselves!"

"I give up."

"Oh no you don't."

"Why not, there's no point."

"O.k A, you clearly you are suffering from post traumatic, shock, B, Annabeth Chase NEVER gives up, and C you have spent the last four years just trying to get a relationship with this guy, by quitting your basically flushing that down the toilet of purposelessness!"

"Elle I can't find him no matter how hard I look."

"That's because he's probably hidden."

"My point exactly!"

"Annabeth, Hera is not going to keep this up forever! She will get tired, we can figure this out!"

"I can't figure it out though."

"Annabeth I look every day, I see him sleeping every day he is obviously alive."

"Don't lie!"

"I'm not arguing, besides this isn't my boyfriend!"

"Yes, exactly, since you don't have one you don't know what it's like!"

"I have had worse losses, and I do have a boyfriend!"

"Who?"

"What does it matter! and why are you so cross, I get that you've been off ever since he disappeared but still."

"I'm sorry, I've been really sleep deprived lately."

"that's it?"

"Yeah I suppose that sleep would help."

"I can help, I'll come over later...." mumbled Elle distracted by the sight of Drew leading Gary into the Aphrodite cabin.

"Annabeth can you watch Junie for a sec..."

"Sure."

Elle walked down to the cabin and walked in.

"You know there's a rule about two campers alone in a cabin."

"Oh please Elle," said Drew."

"Don't even, common Gary you are leaving NOW!" said Elle dragging her brother out the door by his wrist.

Gary shook her off.

"Elle what the Boreas was that!"

"I told you I don't like you saying that name in a derogatory way!"

"Why are you being so mean to your friend!"

"She is not my friend and she is horrid, she put me through the fields of punishment the last couple of weeks, believe me when I tell you that she is no good for you!"

"well I guess that's for me to decide."

monkey
WOOOOOOOOOW!! One,good vocab! Two, amazing story. Three, POLLUX. Four,I'M HYPER!!!!!!!!
Thanks!
Hey guys, I would of finished this faster but someone deleted my work for this post thinking it was some junk or something anyways now I have to try to re write what I already wrote based on memory. I'm not mad just frustrated but hopefully it will turn out o.k.

Part 14 I think......?

Elle could not believe Garcon. She was his SISTER! He had just met Drew! Gary was never like this. It was like his whole personality flipped on a dime.

"UGH!"

Wait he changed the moment Drew spoke.....

"Charm speaking! Oh gods why didn't I think of this sooner!"

Drew was beyond dead.

Elle ran over to the Aphrodite cabin. When she went up to the door there was a pink glitter edged sign that read: Do Not Disturb Beauty Sleep In Process.

"Wow."

"Wake up beauty queen!"

No answer.

"Drew get out here!"

"Go away!" yelled a voice from inside."

"Drew get your sorry bedazzled butt out here!"

"Stop your gonna wake her up!" said a distressed voice from inside."

"Thats a little late."

"Open the door."

"We can't she'll make us wear the shoes of shame if we let you in."

"Fine i'll let myself in," said Elle blowing down the door.

"Eeeeek!" screamed all the campers upset that someone saw tham without there makeup.

"Who is it?" asked Drew sitting up in bed.

She was still wearing her pink feather eye mask with a matching nightgown.

"Your worst nightmare." said Elle lifting up Drew's mask.

"Oh hon what is it now, I've told you no makeup will ever fix that face."

"And yours looks any better."

"Take it back."

"No!"

"Get out!"

"Only if you stay away from my brother."

"It's not my fault that I'm attractive."

"You charm spoke him, you crossed A VERY THIN LINE!"

"Did not!"

"Don't lie!"

"Even if I did I'm sure he needed a break from you."

"It doesn't matter if he did I'm his SISTER, this is my family so stay away from us!"

"Oh does it bother you!"

"Oh I am beyond bothered, the only thing stopping me from murdering you on the spot is that I feel sorry for your pathetic existence!"

"I am not pathetic!"

"Oh please, you need to charm speak my brother to get him to even notice you, you are the most fake person Ive ever known and I've worked as a showgirl in Vegas, and no makeup you ever put on that butt face of yours will ever make you look pretty!"

Silence.

"That is not true."

"You better believe it hon!" said Elle walking out the door quite pleased with herself.

Later Elle went over to see Pollux who was sitting on his bed in the Dionysus cabin.

"What's up," said Elle plopping down next to him."

"Nothing," replied Pollux glumly.

"What's wrong."

"Nothing."

"Tell me."

"Today is Castor's birthday."

"Oh.... I thought your birthday was tomorrow."

"He was born at at 11:59, I was born at 12:02."

"Oh.. I'm sorry."

Pollux took a deep breath.

"It's o.k," said Pollux putting on a smile."

"I try to just try to remember him, it's been getting harder."

"You won't forget him," said Elle patting his back.

"I don't know Elle."

"He was your twin he's your other half, believe me you won't forget him."

"I guess your right."

"Wanna be alone."

"Yeah."

"O.k."

Elle got up and kissed him on the forehead before leaving.

The rest of the day was pretty normal until campfire.

Chiron called Elle over.

"I understand that you have done some damages to one of the cabins Elle."

"But.."

"Elle that is against the rules and there will be consequences."

"Ugh!"

"You will fix the door."

"Fine."

"And.."

"Oh no."

"Will work the mess hall for a month."

"But..."

"No buts, now go back to the campfire."

"hmmmgh."

As Elle walk back Drew smirked at her.

There was no way she was ever going to fix that door.
HAAAAA!!! opps! stuck on caps again! totes awesome!!
Thanks Check out my pic of Elle on links!
big smile
Wow! Stupid Drew....
Hey guys I thought that it was high time i added some photo's so here they are. Check out what I thought Jumelle, Jumeler, and Elle might look like (i'm working on a Garcon)! O.k the one attached to this post is obviously Elle or at least from my perspective. Sorry if this one is really short but I'm preparing for the next one.

So let's get to it!

Part 15

This is a brief look into a morning with Elle at camp.

"Johnnie get back here and brush your teeth!"

"Never!"

"At least change out of your pajamas," said Elle handing Jumeler his clothes.

Elle had always been very set on making sure that everyone in her family looked their best. And if she had to make there clothes or tailer for just the right size she would do it. You see if everyone looked like under aged kids that were struggling, someone was sure to find out that they were illegally working in casinos and living under false names. So with the extra money Elle got from preforming she bought nice clothes and fabrics.

So anyways today her brothers outfit purposely ripped jeans, a shrunk down camp half blood t-shirt red sneakers. Afterwards Jumeler would pretend to brush his teeth and comb his hair so that it stuck up, then he would run out the door to find Garcon.

Now that that was done Elle could do a much more relaxing task.
Jumelle would come out teeth brushed and face washed. Elle would give Jumelle her outfit. Today it was a creme colored lace dress with pink bows on the side, pink and white stripped legings, and a pair baby blue,white,and pink beaded cream colored moccasins.
You may think that this is a tidbit fancier ensemble then her brothers but Jumelle tended to stay clean, while Jumuler jumped in mud puddles for fun.

After Jumelle got back from changing, Elle would brush Jumelle's hair exactly 100 times, braid it, tie it with a pink bow and send her off to breakfast.

Now that everyone was gone she could finally relax.

So Elle would open up her duffel bag and inside find a back pack.

This was a present from her dad for her sixteenth birthday. The back pack was kind of like a storage room of sorts. Elle would crawl inside and find herself in a large brick room. And on the wall held all of the things she would never want anyone to see in fear that they might think she was shallow.

Clothes, and shoes, and jewelry. She had such an extensive collection that it would make the Aphrodite cabin jealous, which she was going to use to her advantage.

Elle walked over to a wall and picked up an ornate trunk. It contained a pair or green lace shorts, a flower detailed blouse with a pair of glittery mint green oxfords, a pair of cord shorts, a white military jacket, and a pair of teal velvet heels. Perfect!

You see all Elle had to do was give the clothes as an apology gift, but when they tried to touch the clothe it would shock them. There was an off button on the box but Elle doubted they would be able to figure it out.

So Elle dressed herself and went off to breakfast.

And boy was she in for a surprise.
big smile
What did you think plus this is a pic of Jumelle and Jumeler.
What did you think plus this is a pic of Jumelle and Jumeler.
big smile
oh so good
love it!!!!!
Did yay'll notice that jumelle is making a flower
ha ha sooooooooo cute!
Hey guys, man did I have rough time coming up with this one. But not to worry I came up with something. So in order to make it work and work in an old presence I needed to do a half modern half past article hope you like it!

Part 16

When Elle entered the mess hall she wasn't at camp halfblood anymore.

Elle froze. This was her old apartment. She was watching herself getting her younger siblings ready for pre-school. Elle was dressed up as her younger siblings mother as usual. That day Elle was wearing a light wash pair of flare, loose fit jeans, a gray tank top and pale pink button up cardigan. At that moment she was struggling a pair of black galoshes on Jumeler. Jumelle ofcourse was already dressed. She was wearing a cream and white striped dress with a tan wool sweater with lots of bows, and a pair of pink polka dot galoshes.

"Ellie I don't need them!"

"Those sneakers cost me half my paycheck, and unless you wear them they'll get ruined in the rain again."

"But their squeaky!"

"Jumeler Eurus Trick! You will put on your galoshes now or we will be late and you know what Miss Christie thinks about people who are late!"

Jumeler stopped struggling and put on his boots discontentedly.

"See you later Gary, remember to bring home for fertilizer for Junie's petunias."

"Yeah sure..."

All of them put on coats and walked out on to the wet street.

It must be monsoon season

After Elle dropped off her siblings in day care Elle entered a public bathroom.

She emerged looking much younger than she had before in a tweed black and white mini-dress, black tights, heels, and a cargo vest. Over this was a black trench coat that flared out with the wind.

Elle knew what she was doing. Before work she would change Identities, from Mary Johnston, the twins single mother, to April Kyler a girl fresh out of college who worked at a casino as a back up singer and dancer for bands that play at night and bartender.

When Elle got to the lounge in the casino she took of her coat and vest, applied more eyeliner and set up shop.

So there Elle went mixing up signature drinks for tourists, refusing asks to go dance, and escorting drunks outside of the casino. In other words, she was having the time of her life. A bar tender was practically a therapist, people would just pour there stories out and half of the time the stories were actually interesting. And she could dance around singing and shaking up drinks. Even if she never tasted what she made, her system of different flavors helped her become one of the pros.

And the rest of the lounge staff were like a second family. They knew everything about each other. At least everything about April. And that was just fine with Elle.

After Elle was off her shift was over she walked into her dressing room and would change.

That day she was wearing a white ruffle dress, stilettos , and a cropped leather jacket.

The featured singer was singing Empire State of Mind.

She and the other two singers would bop along to the beat and belt out lyrics at their turn.

When the song was over more would come until midnight.

When Elle got back into the room normally she would change out and say her goodbyes.

This was different.

Oh no, I know this...

"Hey April there's some guys who wanna talk to you outside."

"Well I don't want to talk to them."

"Fine then maybe I will."

"Ha good luck with that!"

Her friend walked out the door.

Then there was gunfire.

Elle and the other girls rushed outside. There laid Abby broken and bloodied out on the streets.

One girl called 911, Elle held Abby in her arms sobbing.

Abby went to the hospital. Elle received news that her friend was in a coma.

That should have been you.

No Noooooo Please stop I can't take it!

This is only the beginning.....

Everything went black.

When Elle came she was rocking back and forth on the floor of the mess hall. Tears were streaming down her face. A small croud had formed.

At that moment she knew her secret was blown.
wink
What did you guys think?
laugh
amazing!!!!!!!!
big smile
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh nooooooooooooo!!!!!!! Poor Elle! Well, anyways that was really goood! I love it.
big smile
ssooooooooooooooooo goodddddd
Hey guys I gotta say I don't really want to write right now cuz i'm absorbed in a new fanfic series but I won't go into detail because that would be spamming so...... Anyways even if I feel tired I can't stop myself from writing.

"Get her up!"

"I don't know she looks sick."

"Someone get Chiron!"

"Is she o.k?!"

"What happened?"

"She just started talking to herself, she screamed and this happened."

"Oh my gods!"

"Clear the way!" aid Chiron as he galloped through."

Elle was shaking like a leaf. She was pale and clammy and wasn't breathing well.

"What happened?!" asked Pollux as Chiron lifted her up.

"It should have been me!" sobbed Elle, "I should be dead."

"Hush child, you will be fine."

"I should have stopped her!"

"What's happening to her?!" excaimed Pollux as Elle began to shake uncontrollably.

She was starting to turn blue.

"I so sorry, I didn't know," wheezed Elle, "It's all my fault."

And Elle went under.

Pollux tried to shake her awake.

"Elle, Elle!" yelled Pollux, "What's happening?!"

"I don't know child."

"We've got to do something!"

"I am!"

Chiron pulled out a bag and held it up and chanted something in ancient greek.

Nothing

Chiron cursed under his breath.

All of the sudden Elle's eyes shot open.... but they weren't her eyes. They looked like they were made out of dirt.

"Be prepared."

"For what?"

"You will all perish, spend your lives wisely little one's."

"What does that mean."

"You will find out soon enough."
gods I'm torn..... I would really want Elle to date leo but they're like a year apart she's already with Pollux. Maybe I'll do friends.
But anyways what did ya'll think (just feelin' southern today)?
big smile
realy good
was that gaia speaking ?
mischievous
i <3 it!!! totes awesome!!! [finnaly, someone who thinks leo should have a GF!}