The Heroes of Olympus The Son of Neptune

HecateA posted on Oct 28, 2010 at 12:36AM
So once again you guys have the opportunity to get in my head of what I think the next HoO book RR blesses us with will look like.

Before I start you peoples off, I need to say something.
So shush and listen.

When I wrote "The Lost Hero, written by me", I had to guess who the parents were. Well now, I know. So I am following Rick Riordan's version of the characters. Piper has nothing to do with Persephone, Jason and Thalia are siblings and Camp Ceasar Salad is real. For my series of fanfics, I'm following my version of the characters, but here, Rick's versions rule. Get it?

Title: The Son of Neptune
Rating: C
Type: Adventure, friendship, hopefully humor, maybe a touch of romance
Characters: Add, Annabeth, Jason, Piper, Drew, Leo, Jake, Nyssa
OC personalities: Reyna, Dakota, Hazel, Gwen, Bobby, Caleb
OC: The Gayle brothers, Karren
Synopsis: After discovering a new world, not so far from their own, Jason and his friends are sailing straight for it, unsure wheter they'll come out victorious or just start a civil war. But it doesn't take the arrival of a flying boat to get the citizens curious. They already sence something is wrong, way before the flying ship docks.

Disclaimer: The story base, character and settings base was created by Rick Riordan, who owns the Percy Jackson and the Olympians, and Heroes of Olympus rights.

A/N: Hopefully you guys will like it! I got some very nice comments on my random wall poll, so here it is guys! Love you all, you rock!

The Rebel Soldier's debut: link

The Honour in Death's debut: link

The Fire's Revenge's debut: link

Part Two's debut: link
So once again you guys have the opportunity to get in my head of what I think the next HoO book RR bl
last edited on Jul 29, 2011 at 10:13PM

The Heroes of Olympus 3419 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 401-450 of 3419

over a year ago wiboman said…
how can i see all the chapters
over a year ago sillyA013 said…
wink
wiboman-look at the other pages

yet again ..........speechless
wow amazing :)

and since i didnt know why they were using magic i thought you were adding stuff from harry potter :) but now i know so yeah :) no more confusion
i really hope Percy remebers his name soon..
over a year ago Aphroditeskid21 said…
me as well Posidean should like show up in a dream and be like your percy lol
over a year ago partypony said…
big smile
Omg that was so awesome but seriously I still don't get the shooting star thing.
over a year ago Lightning98 said…
big smile
Ahhhhh wait... nobody told me that a new chapter was up... gosh...
THAT WAS STINKIN' AMAZING!!!!! Holy Pluto!!!!! I love it
I found it really funny when Renya like attacked (not really attacked but you know what I mean...)
just imagine what was gong threw her head... "Ok so... i am going to check if he has the achillies heal... if he does not... I could cut his arm off... worth a try..." SMACK "Ok... good... because if he didn't I would have alot of explaining to do..."
And yes Hecate "The Harry Potter of writing..."
Only because you are awesome... yah... being awesome is awesome... because awesome is awesome... if that makes any sense
In my mind there is no bigger compliment then being called awesome so yah... you deserve it
I really hope you could write more...
Lightning98
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago GreekRULES515 said…
big smile
sniff sniff(no one told me the story came)i just got back from school and the story was AWESOME u can use the idea HectateA mostly bc i 4get wht the idea u know how u said think bout shooting star i may get it green for percy gray for Annabeth and apollo is making tht happen so they nvm idk
over a year ago redhawks said…
big smile
Yes waffles! Sorry, I was eating some chocolate chip waffles when I was reading that and I said that. Weeeeeeeeeeeee Don't mind me....... I'm just a strange little person.

Well........anyways HOLYY FRIJOLE!!!! That was amaziing!

Lightining, that would be funny if that's what she was thinking.

"Umm lets see what she was talking about curse. Well, the only battle related curse I can think of.......No..... That might kill him if he doesn't. Oh, well I'll try anyways......"
over a year ago percabeth4ever said…
cake
@Hermione-Fan361 HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! :D and HecateA awesome job as always cant wait for friday this is a work of art :P
over a year ago NicoDiAngelo4 said…
heart
Amaaziinggg!! love the ending, so clever! thanks so much, but i have a question, whats apolllo's roman name? or does he noot have one? you are the best writer evs; <3 it!
big smile
his roman name is apollo...
smile
ik tht gosh dont insult my intelligence ok ok im a less intelligent person compared to....... HECTATEA u rock my sox off (c wht I did there)
over a year ago aphrodite123 said…
laugh
GODS HECATE!!!!!!!!!You are like,GIFTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(Hands a huge present)(If you celebrate it.)I have some questions_____________________________> How are Annabeth,Jason,Piper,Leo going to find him if he's somewhere else? Won't it be breaking a heart if one of the girls fall for "Add"(Percy)? IF Jason was dating Reyna,and likes Piper,who will he choose? By the way,you are by far the best of all the websites I've looked up on: The Son Of Neptune,one of said; the gods will die???????????(That was not spaming,just a theory) You are amazing I might go to Hades,Keep up the Good work!!!! -Aphrodite123
over a year ago polux1002 said…
smile
@Lightning98 i thought apollo = helios since helios is the roman god of the son and apollo is the greek god of the son.
anyway happy birthday Hermione-Fan361
another great chapter as always!
over a year ago Festus1126 said…
cool
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Hermione-Fan361!
AWESOME! Can't wait till Friday!
over a year ago rhoyt2014 said…
big smile
@pollux1002 no I Am pretty that apollo's roman name is still Apollo but I am not positive ... Oh and hecate that was an amazing chapter As always
over a year ago Wisegirl123 said…
cloudy
Happy bday Hermione-Fan361! And hecate, one question, will you be bringing any heroes that have died, back to life/ Old ones like Hercules or new ones like Beckendorf and Zoe Nightshade.
over a year ago dumbnerd123 said…
I looove it Hecate!!!! you are such a great writer!!!...... How do they know which to go?? I hope the next POV will be someone from Camp Half-Blood :D ...Happy-Bday Hermione-Fan361!
over a year ago sillyA013 said…
smile
@aphrodite123- i prefer piper cuz we dnt exactly know what the romans are like but it would be like Percy falling in love with another chick while he has no memory of annabeth and then having to choose between them so it could go either way :) and i'm really hoping the gods dont die :) also i agree this is by far the one of the best websites for Son of Neptune :D And if someone messes with percabeth im NOT going to be happy :)
over a year ago ROMANcritic said…
cool
HI, people im new! Do I get a muffin basket?
Also I just finished reading everything you(HecateA)wrote/posted.
Good Job so far it is a well developed and thought out story,
DON'T STOP

SPQR
over a year ago percyJlover121 said…
big smile
*hands muffin basket and shakes hand* welcome to fanpop! i'm percyjlover, i'm kinda new, too. hi!
big smile
I read it again because it was just too ah-mazing!  your such an ah-mazing writer, and I love your ah-mazing version of the HoO, at first, I had thought r.r wrote it because it was soo good  but im still so confused!  what's Apollos roman namethanks for writing,
~NicoDiAngelo4
over a year ago sugarcubes28 said…
kiss
like leo should so get a girlfriend [just a thought]
over a year ago wisegurl said…
Apollos roman name is Apollo.
Yes, Apollo is Apollo in both world. Whoever said it might be Helios is wrong. (I'm too lazy to scroll up.) Helios is a completly serparte god. He was the son god before Apollo but gave up his poistion for Apollo. I'm not quite sure what happened to him after.
over a year ago silverlocket said…
crying
"I knew Annabeth Chase" That's how far I got. And Holy Crap, I'm bawling....
over a year ago percyjrulez said…
big smile
yeah it is a greek mythological animal but adding it just made me think Harry Potter. I luv that he saw the star, good jod Hecate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sunny
wow im the second on this pg WOHHO hohoho q:r u goin to post on christmas eve 3 chapters
over a year ago PJhero02 said…
smile
hey guys! i've been reading these for a while but i felt like i needed to say how good they are so i decided to join! i just want to say that these chapters are all really amazing! i hope that when the book comes out it is as good as this!
It has to be. I mean Hecate is clearly RR in disguise. (I like how that's our highest compliment.)Or maybe......she's J.K. Rowling.......hmmmmm

Guys, don't push her okay. She will post as many as she wants.
U know wht hectateA is now r.r. to me now u r for reals where do u get the ideas
i agree that we shouldn't push it...that's a lot to ask on christmas eve!
cool
good point i will make it 2 chapters and thts how low i will go (haha tht rymed)
no, i think shes r.r in disguise...oooohh myseterious!! oh, and question, how do you become such an ah-mazzziiinnngg writer?
oh, and guys/ girls/ others, dont ask for too much, she already gives us one every week, sooo dont push it!
angry
Again she isnt bc rr would b writing the story for the world not us and in a book not computer mode also rr wouldnt waste time with writing here right HectateA(may i call u A)
over a year ago Wisegirl123 said…
cool
Can we please have another great chapter like the last???? lol.
surprise
did u post wisey o and A do u read wiseys story bc i've only seen u comment once i think
over a year ago PercyJackson7 said…
smile
HectateA, i thought i was to die, when i found out that I have to wait for son of neptune, but when I found this story of it, well You Rule!! thanks can't wait the chapter
big smile
Ok, people (specifically Greekrules) I know this is the best story. But please refrain from putting advertisments of other peoples fan fic. This is Hecate's only. Now please stop. Right now.

Oh, and Greekrules........Please don't get mad. We are just trying to compliment her. Plus do you know RR or what he would do?? No, I don't think so, so you can't say what RR would do or not.
over a year ago Pejarethannanic said…
big smile
HecateA............. you are so awesome!!!!!! :)
over a year ago HecateA said…
big smile
GUYS!!!!!
Breaking my rules again, but I'm on page 200! :D
Just felt like sharing that! This is the longest story I've ever written!
over a year ago sugarcubes28 said…
thats like totes awesome BP [cool guy with his tounge out] your story is great. Just one thing, u use the word "common" way to much. other than that, its totally superific!
over a year ago annabeth_98 said…
big smile
when are u going to post your next chapter???
Your story is just too good.....as good as RR's....
You are awesome!!!!!!!!
big smile
She posts her chapter's every Friday. Then when there is a holiday she posts one or two then. But, now because somepeople have been pushing her she has been posting on Tuesdays too.
big smile
CONGRATS HECATE!!!!!!!!!!
Awesomeness... 200 FLIPPING PAGES!!!!! HOLY ZEUS
that is really good Hecate I am really happy for you
big smile
congrats on the 200 pages =]
over a year ago Aphroditeskid21 said…
wow 200 thats great cant wait till Friday Merry Christmas to all that read this
over a year ago ROMANcritic said…
big smile
Congrats on the 200 pages cant wait to read!!!
over a year ago partypony said…
Congrats!
cant wait... cant... wait... im gonna die... then become a zombie once its up so i can read it...
I have a good feeling about this chapter. but i always have a good feeling about Hecate`s chapters.
can't wait either!