The Heroes of Olympus Demigod Truth or Dare

klyonsm2 posted on Apr 27, 2012 at 10:58PM
hey, guys! i decided to make this forum cause i thought it would be fun so i hopes you like it!

all rights go to rick riordan

characters: most pjo, and a few oc like: jess rodgers(daughter of neptune) and isabel johnson(daughter of zeus) and a few more.

summary: Camp half-blood and Camp jupiter start playing a huge game of truth or dare.watch and see what happens............

and check out some of my other forums!
the 7th
link

my vacation goes wrong
link

and tortillia's forum:
my life is choas
link

the daughters of Artemis and Apollo
link

THANK YOU FOR ALL OF YOUR SUPPORT. PLEASE KEEP COMMENTING AND I HOPE YOU ENJOY .

P.S. IF YOU WANT TO HELP WRITE FOR THIS FORUM, JUST SEND ME A MESSAGE OR INBOX ME OR SOMETHING!!!!
LOVE YOU GUYS~ KLYONSM2
last edited on Oct 03, 2012 at 09:23PM

The Heroes of Olympus 463 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 463

over a year ago klyonsm2 said…
ok sorry i havnt been on in 4 days. i've been sort of busy. today my dad took my computer hostage , so i had to do work to get it back. today i also am deeply afraid of poison ivy.*shivers* and i've seen alot of poison ivy today. *slowly rocking back and forth* so...........much........ivy..........
anyway im going to try to post soon, but i cant promise anything right now. my little cousin is in town so we are going to take him to a museum (its actually pretty fun there. you'd understand if you'd gone there) and then a movie so i probably wont be able to post tomorrow . then the day after that im busy too....so im going to try to post today.
btw sorry i havent been on in 4 days. here some cake for the wait.
oh and....HAPPY 5TH PAGE!! i guess the cake s for that too...:P
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago cinnominbubble said…
Lol^
cake
ok got over the poison ivy spotting from 2 days ago. and i dont have poison ivy. i dont think. anyway, i'll be fine as long as i dont see poison ivy. i hate that stuff soo much!!
anyway, i said i was going to post and it turns out i do have time today so im posting right now. i would ask tortillia to post after me but her computer isnt working.or her phone. or her ipod. (i have no idea how she keeps breaking this stuff, but i dont think it was her fault. and i know who screwed up her phone.....)
anyway, here it goes.
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­_

they all gathered in a group off to the side. evryone except izzie.
"hmmmm....what should we do?" percy asked
"maybe we could push her off a mountain!" Clarisse suggested
everyone turn to clarisse and just gave her crazy looks. some people even face-palmed.
"what?" clarisse asked "i dont like that kid."
"we are not pushing my sister off a mountain." Thalia said.
"we could cover her in the left over gumball." travis said
"we could dump her in the lake.." percy said
"no, she might actually enjoy that..." annabeth said
"we could lock her in the armory ...." conner said .
"conner," jess said "that is the stupidest idea i have heard all day."
"why?" he asked.
evervyone facepalmed
"conner, the armory has weapons in it. izzie knows how to use weapons. and we would eventually have to let izzie out. and izzie might want revenge......" jess said like she was explaining it to a five year old.
"ohhhhhhhhh......." conner said .
"yeah. now guys i just thought of a plan anyway..." jess said. "but we have to do when she least expects it..." she finished. then she explained her plan to the group.
"that...." annabeth said "is actually a really good plan...."
everyone nodded in agreement.
"one problem though." percy said "who exactly are we supposed to get the person, whos name i will not give away to the people reading this, here ?"
"trust me , i've got it." jess said .....
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­
i know it was really short but the next chapter-thingy should be longer. im not giving away the plan just quite yet. and btw we might be looking for a 3rd writer soon. again might.
please comment and ask other people to read it if you can.
<3 love you guys. heres some cake
I WANNA WRITE!!!!! Really good! But I don't understand Percy's last dialog...
Nvm I get it now!
big smile
ok cinnominbubble, but i have to ask tortillia first. and i think i should maybe wait til me have more people reading this cuz your like one of the only ones......but i think i'll just do it now if tortillia agrees....
what eva...
Really? I am like your biggest fan!!!
big smile
hmmm...that is a really good way to put it....so yeah. basically. high-five cinnominbubble *virtually high-fives cinnominbubble *
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­! Now my thumb hurts from tapping that out so much!(iPhone)
big smile
ok. im going to try to post tomorrow (too lazy/tired to tonight) but i have to go to a swimming party-is thing tomorrow. but im sure i'll at least have time after if not before. LOVE YOU GUYS :)
big smile
ok, so i have made a decision . i AM looking for a 3rd co-host. it may temporary, so just know that. if you want to be the new co-host, please message me.
~klyonsm2
(P.S. LOVE YOU ALL!! and even if you dont want be the co-host or just dont get the position, you can still message me ideas. "may the odds be ever in your favor.")
and btw, i might not be on for a couple days because i have to go to a funeral in another state so..yeah.
worried
Ohh^ poor dead person! I hope I mAke it...
over a year ago book-worm said…
Dead people are always so depressing
big smile
well, it was a funeral for someone in tortillias family and niether of us really knew him. we went to Texarkana , Texas/Arkanas . we had quite an.....................adventure . long story short, we got to spend 8 hours in arkanas when we were supposed to be home already..(our car broke down) .......... but it was still fun.
BTW .....THE WINNER OF THE CO-HOST CONTEST IS...............CINNOMINBUBBLE!
congrats cinnominbubble! you can go ahead and post your first chapter. (but you must check your inbox first)
thank you everyone for reading this! i love you guys and hope you enjoy this forum!
~klyonsm2
Thank you!!!!!
All of the Demigods went back and they found Izzie talking to a random girl no one had ever seen before. "Oh sorry I'm Mariah, Izzie here was telling me about this place!"
Annabeth went up to her. " Who's your godly parent? Wait- You wouldn't know, Who is your mortal parent, Mom or Dad?"
" Seriously, I don't know, I ran away from the orphanage." She replied haughtily.
Woah!! Scary!!
Thank you! Is it ok???
Ya it's good but...it's short):
cake
cool, nice cinnominbubble. yeah i liked it. i think im going to post soon...like tomorrow sometime .... but you can keep posting for now. THANKS FOR READING! YOU ALL GET CAKE NOW!
Yay post soon!!!!!!
Im at school so... not now
over a year ago jordan333 said…
Hey ya gotta post soon
will do!

Suddenly everyone gasped and cowered, because Mariah's was draped in not one symbol but two! A sword- Ares and a lovely gown-Aphrodite!
(gtg my computer time is up)
Woah!! Didn't see that coming!! Is she a goddess or a nature spirit or....what?
Doesn't come up yet!;)!!!
"But-But!!" Annabeth Stuttered and murmured to herself,
Percy randomly brought out a pin.
"What!? Can't a boy learn how to sew!?!" He screamed.Mariah didn't notice.
He poked her but ordinary blood spilled.
"Ow?" She said uncertainly." Could we just get back to... That game thing?"
over a year ago Ares2002 said…
post soon :)
over a year ago jordan333 said…
Woah bum bum buuuum
I have a secret it is:I like CHEESE!!!!!
wow great secret! SCHOOLS OUT NEXT WEEK!
big smile
omgs thanks everyone for reading this! cinnominbubble i think im going to post next.
and my school is already out. we've been out for a while.
Ok (lucky duck^)
^^My school has too!!! Cinnominbubble what kinda jacked up school do you go to!?!

POST SOON!!!
big smile
"can we just get back to...the game thing?" mariah asked
"but-but-but-but-" annabeth started.
"hey," jess said " i agree with mariah, right?, i have no idea how or what exactly is going, but can we get back to the game? or at least go get lunch? or both?"
the whole group muttered in agreement.
suddenlysomeone in the back randomly yelled "INBETWEENERS DANCE! GO!"
everyone was silent and confused for a second.
then jess shrugged her shoulders and said "YOLO!" and started doing the inbetweeners dance. izzie started doing with her. then the rest of the group (except the athena,ares, and ahrodite cabins. that doesnt include mariah.)
then they all stopped and started laughing.
"okay.. okay," jess said,still laughing. "can we seriously play now?"
"i guess. but what the heck was that dance about?" annabeth asked.
"only some people get it....." izzie said
"ok,whatever thats supposed to mean.so , i guess, whos goes first?" annabeth asked
"oh,oh! me!" jess said ,raising her hand. "ok,nico? truth or dare?"
"i guess i'll pick dare. but i swear if you make me do something stupid...." nico said suspiciously.
"i dare you to let me tie you up and out duck tape over your mouth." jess said. before nico could even respond,izzie and jess started tying him to a chair and put duck tape over his mouth.
"now." jess said , pulling out a drachma ."percy could you make a rainbow?"
"sure." percy said, making a thick mist.
jess threw the coin into the rainbow and said "o' iris ,goddess of the rainbow, please accept my offering. show me persephone and demeter ."
"BHAT?!" nico yelled under the duck tape.
the iris message connected and showed persephone and demeter fighting.
"you just had to go and eat the pomegranate!" demeter yelled
"yeah and i've never heard the end of it since!" persephone shouted back
"hey, guys?" jess said into the iris message .
persephone and demeter both turned confused toward the iris message.
"what the-" persephone started to say.
"yeah," jess said " sorry to interrupt your argument, but-"
"argument?!" demeter scoffed " we were just having a nice conversation."
"yeah, um...whatever anyway....we seem to have a request from your step-son,persephone." izzie said
"A BEBUEST?!" nico shouted under the duck tape "BHAT BEBUEST?!?!?!"
"why is he tied to a chair?" persephone asked
"do you really care?" izzie asked
"true. so what request ?" persephone asked.
"well," jess said " he said he wants to spend ALOT more time with guys, talking about flowers and such. he even said he'd LOVE to work on a farm with you and demeter-"
"BHAT!!!! I BEVER SAID BAT!!! " nico yelled.
"and," izzie continued " he even said he would just love to be turned into a flower."
"BHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?! BIZZIE!!! YOU BAR BBBOOOO BEAD!!!!" nico said.
"this is completely against his will isnt it?" persephone asked.
"maybe..." jess said
"okay, wish granted!" persephone said,then snapped her fingers. in a puff of smoke nico disappeared and then reappeared on persephone and demter's side of the iris message. he was kicking and screaming so loud the whole long island could probably hear it.
"hey guys," conner said " i just remembered, what about izzie's punishment for chickening out?"
jess smiled an evil smile and said "oh, he's on his way..."
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­_
^ dang that was waaay long than i expected it to be
big smile
Gah it's so good but I NEED to know what they do it izzie!!!!!!! YOU HAVE TO POST SOON OR I WILL DIE!!!!!!
I don't know what she is planning so don't ask me!Book-Worm our schools are like this cause we start later. Im from Canada.
Ooo a Canadian in our presence.....are there cannibals there? Like the laistrygonian ogres from SON?
I'm from Ontario so not close by no... But there are many pixies...
Btw Mariah is pronounced
Maa Rîyah
Ya!! Are the pixies nice?
laugh
Some of them are. Others keep stealing my cherries:(
Oh no!!!! I like cherries I think it would be cool to have a cherry tree
I jus plated one a couple. Weeks ago.
Oh really? COOL!!!!
Lol
Haha (: I love laughing(: did you know that of you laugh, like legit hard core laughing, for an hour a day it can make you live longer.....don't you love that feeling you get when you laugh really hard for a long time? It's like abs are comin in....(:
big smile
hey guys i'll try to post tonight. and trust i gotz something good in store for izzie
big smile
Oh yay because I have no Idea of what she has planned!
*squeals* YAY!!!!