The Heroes of Olympus Another Percabeth Story

Aphrodite100 posted on Mar 23, 2012 at 02:16AM
Summary: Annabeth Chase is a famous sixteen year old actor. She goes to Goode High School in disguise so she can have a normal life, but is one of the most popular girls in Goode.

Percy Jackson is a regular sixteen year old. He's the most unpopular kid in school, with only one friend; Nico.

Two different worlds, but what will happen if they collide?

Characters:
Annabeth Chase
Percy Jackson
Paul Blofis
Sally Jackson
Nico DiAngelio
Katie Gardener
Travis Stoll
Connor Stoll
Jason Grace
Piper McLean
-Rick Riordan owns the characters. Any other characters you recognize, R.R. owns them!

OCs:
Maria Jackson (first name is mine in Spanish XD)
Kassey McCoy

might add more OCs as I go ;D

ALL THE CHARACTERS ARE MORTAL! No demigods this time.

warning: R.R's characters may seem a 'little' OOC! or a lot! XD

*EDIT*
Alyta and Chaos used to be the ones to be writing this story. Now it's Alyta and Ares2002. if there is ANY confusion for new readers, just go ahead and read the story. Don't worry too much about it unless Chaos decides to write another chapter. So as of June 11, 2012, Chaos is no longer the co-writer of this story.
~Aphrodite100
last edited on Jun 11, 2012 at 08:26PM

The Heroes of Olympus 938 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 938

over a year ago Aphrodite100 said…
smile
^nope, all human! I'll try to get a chappie up, but I just got home from giving a tour (long story), but good news is some of it is already typed! :P
posting soon :D
over a year ago Kaia143 said…
heart
that chapter was really funny. and i loved it!!
and i can not wait until u post again!! i hope its really soon!!
Annabeth

I knew the 'I'm scared Percy, can we change this?' act would get Percy. Smirking, I changed the channel.

"Joanne!" Percy whined.
"Percy!" I mimicked, realizing I was still holding his hand. I blushed and let it go abruptly.

Percy crossed his arms, oblivious to my blushing. Cross that. He looked over at me and smirked. He was thinking hard, and I didn't like the look on his face. His cheeks got a little pink, but nonetheless, he leaned forward and kissed me lightly on the cheek.

I dropped the remote in shock, and Percy took the opportunity to change the channel back to NCIS. I groaned loudly, over my shock. Looking at the clock, I saw only half an hour had passed. I wanted my revenge on Percy. But how?

I didn't realize the time had passed so quickly until I looked at the time. It was nearly five. Suddenly, I got an idea.

"Percy, can you drive me home?" I asked, getting off the comfy couch.
"Sure sure," he muttered, following me out of the door. He drove me to my house (missing the turn too many times) and pulled into the drive.

Percy

I looked at Joanne, waiting for her to get out of my car. She was messing with something in her purse. When she finally finished, she looked up at me and kissed me lightly on the lips.
I sat there, frozen, while she smirked and got out of my car. Dozens of thoughts ran through my mind. I was shocked. I sat there for five minutes before I put my car into reverse and drove away, certain she was smirking at me through the curtains.

hope you liked it! sorry it took so long to post! ;)
over a year ago theocean5566 said…
big smile
Post when ever you can even though u just posted
over a year ago jojo12313 said…
lol is this a revenge story lol
over a year ago horse22133454 said…
Lol love it post soon
over a year ago wisegirl778 said…
smile
the epicness radiates off of your story like heat from a fire and ike a fire that can't tamed
heart
That chapter was HILARIOUSLY AWESOME. XD. I loved it!!
And I cant wait until u post again! I hope its really soon!!!!!!!!
over a year ago Rickfan said…
post soon!
post soon
Annabeth

I ran into my house, beet red. I just KISSED Percy Jackson. The minute he drove away, I ran to my room and screamed into my pillow. When I finally calmed down, I noticed my dad was watching from the doorway.

"Hey, Annie," he said nonchalantly.
"Hey."
"Why're you screaming?"
"'Cuz."
"That's not an answer."
"'Cuz...'Cuz I...I just met a really nice lady!" I lied, snapping my fingers lightly.
"Really?" I could tell my father didn't believe me. "Who drove you home?"
"Percy Jackson..."
"Ah, the one who wants you to come to his place for dinner?"

I nodded. "He's really nice, Dad. We just argued like normal teens and messed around. His mom's the nice lady. Her name's Sally Jackson."
My dad nodded. "Are you...involved with...Percy?" My father spit his name out. I flinched. Was something going on between me and him?
"No. Really Dad, we're not," I muttered. "I'm going to just go up in my room, listen to some music."
"Ok..."

I ran up into my room and grabbed my CD case. I had plenty of CDs. I selected a Now That's What I call Music CD and put it into my karaoke machine, then listened most of the songs. I skipped the ones I didn't like. Finally, I got to my favorite song; Glad You Came by The Wanted.

I was singing the chorus, jumping on my bed, with the volume on full blast when my father burst into the room.

"Turn that down!" he shouted.
"I'M GLAD YOU CAME!" I shouted, not hearing him.

Fredrick Chase walked over to the karaoke machine and turned it off.
"Daaaaad, what was that for?" I whined, falling to my knees, completely oblivious to the 'You're in trouble, you know that right?' look he was giving me.
"Why were you jumping on your bed with the music so loud?" he asked, his voice dangerously low.

I gulped. Uh oh, I'm in trouble.
"Well, I really, really like that song, Daddy," I said, acting innocent.
Fredrick's expression softened. "Don't do it again Annie," he said, smiling.
"Thanks Daddy!" I said, running over and hugging him. I felt kind of bad for acting in front of my father like I was, but I really didn't want to get into trouble. Being an actress really pays off.

sneak peek! I can't post on Tuesdays or Fridays :( because of tours (don't ask). So I'll tryyyy to post by Wednesday or Thursday! ;)
big smile
Awesome
heart
I love it. Its sooooo AMAZINGLY AWESOME!!!!!!!!
I love that song too!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I know like all the words!!
And I can not wait u.til u post again!!!!!! I hope u get a chapter.in on wenesday!!
post soon!
mischievous
^^the song is amazing!! I beg my sister for the Now CD that has it every day! So, I hope to post tomorrow, but no promises. ;)
cool
Ok. I hope u do.
I cant wait!!
over a year ago Nicolicious said…
big smile
Awesome story post soon :D
You should make Rachael a demigod then make her go to the high school and then... I'm out of suggestions
Your truly
NicoL
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago girlygirl1234 said…
cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooll
Pretty please post soon!!!!!!!!!
post soon!
post soon
meh
lol I've been waiting for a semi-truck that's across the street to move (cuz it's got part of an airplane on it), but just found out there's a car in front of it that's broke down! I've been waiting and waiting and waiting, but I've been waiting for nothing! :/
laugh
lol well atleast u know now
it moved!!!
the airplane semi-truck moved this morning! I think it's going somewhere that's on the other side of ze mountain...

posting soon (hopefully)!
sorry for the long wait!! stupid writers block... :(

Annabeth

BEEP! BEEP! BEE-

I pounded on the top of my alarm clock until it turned off. Today was the day I was going to have dinner with the Jacksons. It was also Saturday.

Why's the alarm going off? I thought, chucking it across the room. I rolled over and groaned. Now that I was awake, I couldn't go back to sleep.

Nonetheless, I rolled over and tried to go back to sleep. After five minutes, I gave up and grabbed my iPod.

My life is brilliant...
My life is brilliant,
My love is pure,
I saw an angel,
Of that I'm sure,
She smiled at me on a subway,
She was with another man,
But I won't loose no sleep all night,
Cause I've got a plan.

You're beautiful,
You're beautiful,
You're beautiful,
It's true.
I saw your face,
In a crowded place,
And I'm not sure what to do...
'Cause I'll never be with you.

Yeah she caught my eye,
As I walked on by,
She could see from my face that I was...
High, and I don't think that I'll see her again,
But, we shared a moment that will last 'till the end.

You're beautiful,
You're beautiful,
You're beautiful,
It's true.
I saw your face,
In a crowded place,
And I don't know what to do...
'Cause I'll never be with you.

You're beautiful,
You're beautiful,
You're beautiful,
It's true.
There must be an angel,
With a smile on her face,
When she thought up that I should be with you.
But it's time to face the truth...
I will never be with you.

I looked around, sure someone was watching. Frowning, I turned back to my iPod and searched through the music. When I finally found the one I was looking for, I smiled.

After about half an hour of listening to music, I finally got up. There was nothing to do. Sighing, I got dressed and got some breakfast.

"I'm going to the park!" I shouted, walking out of the door. I heard a faint "Ok!" as I closed the door.

I was sitting on the bench, doodling, when I heard a familiar voice say, "Hey."
I turned around, smiling. "Oh, hi Percy."

Percy grinned and sat down next to me. "Why'd you kiss me?" he asked curiously.
I blushed. "You kissed me, so I had to get back at you!"
"Sure, sure..."
I rolled my eyes, then playfully shoved him. "I did!" I giggled.

After a while, Percy put his arm behind me. A girl about fourteen ran up to us.

"Ooh, Percy's flirting with girl!" she squealed.

I blushed bright red. Percy glared at the girl. "Maria, go away!" he muttered, pulling his arm away from me.
Maria giggled, then ran off. "Sorry about that. She's my little sister..." Percy muttered, looking away.

The only thing I could think of to say was, "Oh..."

After a while of uncomfortable silence, Percy stood up. "I better go help Mom..." he said, walking away. Maria was already waiting by his car.

As soon as his car drove away, I felt this weird sensation in my stomach. I missed him. Already. And not just a little bit. I missed him a LOT.
I put my head in my hands. I was falling for Percy Jackson.

"You ok miss?"
I looked up. An old lady sitting in a wheelchair was looking at me.
"Yeah, just...confused," I said, looking at my hands.
"Boy troubles?" she asked. Her voice sounded fragile. She seemed to be really fragile, sitting in the wheelchair.
I looked up. "How'd you know?"
"Well, you're a young girl who's very pretty. There was a handsome boy over here that left. You put your head in your hands. Boy troubles," she said.

I nodded. "I'm going to his house later today for dinner with his family."
"Don't let him get away Miss...Miss...What did you say your name was again?" the old lady asked, tapping her chin.
"Annabeth Chase ma'am."
"Ok, don't let this boy get away Miss Annabeth!" With that, the old lady rolled herself away.

I smiled. I stood up and walked to my car, then drove back home.

Several hours later...

I knocked on the Jackson's door, then waited. I was wearing a blue dress that went just below my knees and black ballet flats. Percy was supposed to pick me up, but he called and told me he was too busy at the moment.
Sighing, I knocked on the door again. This time, Maria answered.

"Mom, Percy's girlfriend's here!" she shouted, just before opening the door.
I smiled kindly, trying to ignore the girlfriend comment. I wish I was his girlfriend.
"Hi Maria," I said, walking in.
"Hi Joanne."

At that moment, Percy walked in. He was wearing a black button-up shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows and blue jeans. He smiled when he saw me, then gave me a friendly hug.

"Sorry about not picking you up. I'll take you to the movies to make up for it," Percy whispered in my ear.
"Ok. Thanks," I whispered back.

Percy pulled away. His eyes quickly swept over me, and he blushed lightly.

Percy

Joanne looked gorgeous. I blushed, then walked back into the kitchen to help Mom with the food.
"Joanne's here," I said, grabbing a large bowl.
"I heard Maria say something about her being your girlfriend."
"I honestly don't know."
"Hmm...Can you take this out?"

I grabbed the bowl Mom was holding out to me and took it to the table. We were having burritos tonight.

Sighing, I looked into the living room. Joanne was sitting on the couch, doing something with her phone while Maria looked over her shoulder. They both giggled, and Joanne looked up, smiling. I grinned at her, then walked back into the kitchen.

so yeah, sorry about the wait! I hope that chapter made up for it!
over a year ago demigod-jed said…
post soon
over a year ago wisegirl778 said…
awesome post again please?????
over a year ago Cooljoe558 said…
You should make a part where Percy stands up for annabeth
hmmm
^stands up for Annabeth? what do you mean?
over a year ago kayleegurule said…
You should make a part where Annabeth runs into Nico at the park, but she is being fallowed by paparazzi so Nico helps hide her. Than to thank him Annabeth gives him a hug and Percy sees and he stops talking to the both of them and they have no idea why.
A/N - this takes place after dinner!
Percy

"I'm taking Joanne to the movies!" I shouted, opening the door.
"I wanna go!" Maria squealed.
"Not this time Maria," Mom said. "Don't stay out late Percy."
"Gotcha."

I led Joanne out to my car, then got into the driver's seat. "What movie do you want to see?" I asked, pulling out of the driveway.
Joanne sighed. "Let's see what movies are at the theater before I choose."

I smiled and continued to drive in comfortable silence. Just before I got to a parking space, another car sped up and rammed into the passenger's side.

Annabeth

I gasped in pain as the window shattered. Several shards of glass penetrated my skin, making me scream.
The airbag hit me full in the face, stifling my scream. I faintly heard Percy grunt in pain as we slammed into another unknown force; my guess is it was another car.

I heard something so faint, I thought I was imagining it. It sounded like a bone breaking.
Pain shot up my right leg. I screamed louder, this time not interrupted by the airbag.

I tried to figure out what was happening; but every time I tried to think, my head felt like it was being his by the biggest hammer in the world.
"Percy?" I managed. "Car accident."
After that, everything went black.

I opened my eyes. I was in a pale blue room, on a very comfortable bed. A man in a white robe was standing a few feet away from me, his back turned away from me.

"Wuz going on?" I asked, looking around. "Wherez Percy?"
The doctor turned around. "You got into a car accident Miss Chase," he said.
"Where's Percy?" I demanded. "I want to see him."
"I'm afraid you can't Miss Chase."
"He's dead?" I burst into tears. Percy couldn't be dead. It didn't seem possible. He just couldn't.
"No. He's in a coma."

I wiped some tears off my cheeks, but more replaced the ones I wiped off.
He was in a coma. We got into a car accident on our first...I guess you could call it a date.
"How long have we been here?"
"Two days."
"Where are our parents?"
"In the waiting room."
"I want to see my Dad. Now."
"One second Miss Chase."

I relaxed against my pillows as the doctor walked out of the room. Soon enough, Fredrick Chase burst in.
"Annabeth, are you OK?" he asked, rushing to the side of my bed.
"Yeah. I hope Percy's fine..."
My father didn't answer.
"Dad?"
No answer.
I turned my head. Fredrick's expression looked like stone. I realized he probably blamed Percy for the car accident.
"It wasn't his fault, Dad. Neither of us saw the car coming."
"But how are we going to explain this to the paparazzi? They'll want to know why you have crutches, and your arm's covered in scars from the glass. You have to tell Percy, Annabeth."

I looked down. Percy.
I had to tell him I wasn't Joanne. I was Annabeth Chase.
What would his reaction be? He was so unpredictable when it came to things like this.

I sighed, then looked at my father. "I will. Once he wakes up. Doctor whatever-his-name-is said Percy was in a coma."

Fredrick Chase looked out the window that was to my right. "In a coma..." he muttered.

At that moment, the doctor walked back in. "Mr. Chase, I'm gonna have to ask you to go back out to the waiting room," he said calmly.
"You take care of my daughter," my dad said as he walked out, gently closing the door behind him.

I looked at the doctor's name tag. Dr. Bakkon
I blinked. "Is your name pronounced like Bacon?" I asked the doctor.
"Yes. Ridiculous, isn't it?"
I smiled, then nodded slightly.
"So, good news Miss Chase," Dr. Bakkon said, sifting through his notes.
"What is it?" I asked, curiosity building up in me.
"Percy's awake-" Dr Bakkon started.
I screamed. "I want to see him now!" I screeched.
Dr. Bakkon cringed.
"I know you want to see him, but his family is with him right now. He's going to come to you, since he can walk."

I threw my head back, silently cursing my broken leg. I wanted to see Percy so bad it hurt.
I pulled the blankets up and put my head on the soft pillows, quickly falling asleep.

When I opened my eyes again, the room seemed brighter. I looked out the window and saw it was night.
"Joanne..."

I turned my head towards Percy's voice. "Percy!"
His eyes showed guilt. "I'm sorry, Joanne. I got you into this car accident, and now you have a broken leg."
"Percy, it's not your fault! You-we didn't see the car!"

Percy stayed quiet, looking at his hands. They seemed to be the only things damaged; one was wrapped up in gauze while the other one was covered in scratches.
I reached over and grabbed the hand that was scratched up. Percy looked up, but didn't do anything else. "Percy...I need to tell you something."
"What?"
"My name's not Joanne."

Percy looked taken aback. Confused, he asked, "What is it then?"
"Annabeth Chase."

And that's when Percy passed out.
big smile
Nice chappie
Annabeth

I looked over the side of my bed at Percy. The minute he found out who I was, he passed out.
Sighing, I pressed a red button that said, Do Not Push. What? I got curious!

I waited until I heard a groggily, "Hello?"
"Hello?" I said back, surprised.
"What do you need?" the voice demanded.
"Uh, Percy Jackson just passed out in room 25 C."
"I'll send someone in there to get him."
"Thank you."

I waited for a few moments before a man came in.
"Why was he in here?" the he asked, lifting Percy up.
"He wanted to talk to me."
"Why?"
"Because."
"What's your name?"
"Annabeth Chase."
"The actress?"
"No, I'm a piece of pie," I said sarcastically. I really wasn't in the mood for this. "Of course I'm an actress!"

The guy just stared at me. I was afraid he would drop Percy.
"Hello? Guy-nurse person? You're holding someone!"

That seemed to get his attention.
"Sorry Ms. Chase." With that, he walked away.

I layed my head back into my pillows, thinking. After a little bit, I drifted off to sleep.

When I woke up, I noticed Dr. Bakkon was in the same corner as before.
"Hey, Dr. Bakkon," I said, yawning.
"Oh, hey Annabeth," he said, turning around. There were dark circles under his eyes.
"Couldn't sleep?"
"Not at all."

I nodded. I felt like I'd been run over by a train one billion times. My leg was numb in pain.
"Can I have some pain killer?" I groaned, trying to move my toes. It didn't work.
"Sure."

After a few hours of sitting in silence, I asked if I could go and see Percy.
Bakkon showed me how to use my crutches, but the first few times I tried them, I fell over on my side.

"Ow..."
"You can do it Annabeth. You'll probably get it on the next one!"
"Ow!"
"Let's try one more time..."
"I think I have a bruised arm..."
"One more time."

This time, I got it. "Show me Percy please," I said.
Bakkon led the way to the door next to my room. Easy enough.

I collapsed into the closest chair to Percy. "Hey," I said, grabbing his hand.
"You sure are noisy with those things," Percy said playfully.
"It's my first time with these!"
"Mhmm..."
"It is Percy!"
"Sure it is."

I gently slapped his arm. "Stop teasing me!"
Percy rolled his eyes playfully. "I am not teasing you. I'm just asking questions."
"You are teasing me!" I said, smiling.
Percy just smiled back at me. After a few minutes, I remembered last night. Did he remember it?

I frowned, still lost in my thoughts. What if he didn't like me anymore? Well, he wouldn't be teasing me, right? Is he confused?

I looked at Percy. He was staring at me, concerned. "Why'd you all of a sudden frown?"
"Do you remember last night?"
"Yes. You're Annabeth Chase, the famous actress."

I nodded, then took off my contacts. "I hate these things," I muttered, tossing them in the garbage bin. I looked back at Percy. His face was blank.

"Percy...I'm sorry I kept this from you..." I muttered, grabbing his hand again.
He just nodded, then turned his head away from me. "Percy?"
"Annabeth? Why would you want to hang out with me? I'm just me, Percy Jackson, who only has one friend, Nico DiAngelio. So why me?" Percy asked, still turned away from me.
"Because...Because I love you Percy," I said, blushing bright red. Percy stiffened.

Percy

"Annabeth? Why would you want to hang out with me? I'm just me, Percy Jackson, who only has one friend, Nico DiAngelio. So why me?" I asked, keeping my head turned away from her.
"Because...Because I love you Percy," she said.

I stiffened. She loved me? I turned my head back to face her. Annabeth's face was bright red.
"I love you too."

Annabeth's face relaxed. She slowly leaned forward until our lips met.

YAY! it's the Percabeth kiss! lol XD how do you like the chappie? :D
big smile
Awwww awesome chappie
Sweet please continue.
awwwwwwww post soon
im sry i didnt comment because i was busy but just freakin post
over a year ago horse22133454 said…
love it post soon
smile
P
O
S
T

over a year ago AthenaKnowsBest said…
big smile
GREAT :)
POST SOON!

~|?|~
play again
post soon!
Percy

I lay in my bed, thinking about the kiss with Annabeth. We'd been released from the hospital last week, but she'd told me she needed to do something as Annabeth, not Joanne. The press started to think she was missing.

"Percy, I need to go find something to do as me. The press is starting to think I've been kidnapped or something," is what she said.

I was stressed about it. But why?
Because they're going to ask why she was gone for so long, a small voice in the back of my head said.

I looked at my alarm clock. 4:45 AM
Groaning, I tried to go back to sleep. After what seemed like forever, I looked back at my alarm clock. 4: 46 AM

I grabbed my phone. I was just about to send a text message to Annabeth when my phone vibrated.
Sighing, I went to the text I just got. I smiled. Annabeth.

Are you awake?
I immediately returned the message. Yes. Can't go to sleep.
I'm coming over. Right now.
Why?
Cuz I'm bored. Open up your window.

I jumped when I read that one. I looked at my window, and sure enough, Annabeth was waiting there, holding her phone up. She was trying to balance on the stairs with her crutches, but still had to grip the edge of the window for support.

I ran to the window and eased it open. Annabeth handed me her phone and crutches, then waited for me to come help her in.

"About the press problem...I want you to come with me," Annabeth said as soon as we were sitting on my bed.
"Why?"
"Because I want to introduce my boyfriend. It's really irritating to get texts from several people asking me out."
"You get those?"
"Percy, I'm an actress. I'm pretty. Don't you think I'd get requests to go on dates with people?"
"I guess..."
"Ok. I'm going to take you shopping later today so I can get a new dress, and you can get something formal, like a tux-"
"Annabeth, I think I can get away with a button-down shirt and jeans."
She sighed. "Fine. But I'm still getting that dress."

I smiled. Girls and their dresses.

After a while, my alarm finally went off. Annabeth jerked awake, then sat up. "Percy, I have to go back home before my dad notices I'm gone. See you at school!" She gave me a quick kiss, then grabbed her crutches.
"Annabeth, I'll take you to school. It's fine!" I said, not wanting her to leave.
"Percy, what's your mom going to think when she sees me walk out of your room?"
"Um..."
"Exactly. I'll meet you at school."

I sighed as I watched her carefully climb out of the window, then close it.

I quickly got dressed, then ran downstairs and grabbed a muffin. I grabbed my bag, then ran out the door.

Within twenty minutes, I was at the school. After about ten minuets, Annabeth arrived.
"Hey, Joanne," I said, helping her out of the car. There was a lady in the driver's seat watching, but I didn't care that much.
"Percy, this is Holly, my manager, Holly, this is Percy, my boyfriend," Annabeth said, looking at us.

I smiled at Holly. She stiffly smiled back, then handed me Annabeth's bags.
"Bye, Joanne!" she said before driving off.

I turned back to Annabeth. She was smiling at me, so I smiled back.
"Come on Percy, we're gonna be late for class," she said, turning around.

do you like the chappie? sorry for the wait!
big smile
Awesome post soon even though u just posted
I agree with theocean post soon!
post soon!
over a year ago demigod-jed said…

right now
sorry if i'm being rude
I can't post today because I'm going to be really busy, and it's my uncle's birthday... Maybe Saturday?
over a year ago Ares2002 said…
This story is cool!
Post soon
post soon!
i claim the 100th comment