The Heroes of Olympus Back In Time 2

number1pjfan posted on Dec 19, 2011 at 05:47PM
Disclaimer: I own nothing so far, the negotiations with Rick Riordan are continuing.... Give it a week or so :)

My first forum so please no flames, they will be used for pizza however! I love constructive criticism as it will improve my writing.

Spam away, I love to laugh at the crazy stuff you guys say. However, please don't write post a million times with a gazillion exclamation marks.

This topic was started by perlia4ever but was decided to be taken up after she stopped posting. Should she come back and wish to take control again this forum will be deleted.

After the giant war and Gaea was put back to sleep, the most famous heroes were made immortal. Annabeth during the giant war was cheating on Percy with his Roman half brother who was exactly like Luke in looks and behavior (but he wasn't a traitor). When Gaea tried to bait Percy with that, he got the strength to destroy her once and for all. In doing so, he and the other six (Jason, Piper, Leo, Frank, Hazel, and Reyna) who had been fighting off the giants split up her powers among them. Percy did recieve the largest share though. When Percy emerged to fight of the few remaining giants, Annabeth saw his furious and betrayed face and knew that he knew. She was distracted and killed by porhiyron. After the other campers with Brian leading them finished off the monster army attacking Rome, the seven, Thalia Grace (who spontaneously decided to quit the hunters and become a goddess), Nico DiAngelo, Brian and Rachel were given, or in some cases forced, to receive immotality.

Right after they haas been given their powers, Apollo and Aphrodite worked together to find out the love futures of the new immortals. They found that Jason and Piper were perfect for each other, since Leo and Reyna had both been unlucky with their love lives and would join together, and that Frank+Hazel=true love, and last but not least that Percy Jackson and Zeus' favorite and only daughter had strong feelings for each other. The other Olympian gods were alerted and all were happily given permission by their respective parents but Zeus simply couldn't permit for Percy to become his immortal son-in-law. As neither had confided in another and Thalia no longer had a vow to stay with, she was immediately forced into marriage with Brian.
Heartbroken and alone, Percy simply could not stay. But just before he left, he went to the unhappy Thalia and asked her if she wanted a fresh start. Using his time powers they traveled back in time to Percy's first day at Yancy Academy.

The Heroes of Olympus 28 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago number1pjfan said…
big smile
Hey! This forum was origionaly started by perlia4ever. I'm not going to change her chapters and will continue where she left off. Here is the link: link Thanks for reading!
Also, I need ideas as to what they should be gods of. Please message me that way it's still a surprise for everyone else. Thanks god of hate for helping!
over a year ago Percy99Jackson said…
cool post soon
over a year ago swimmergirl7 said…
Thank u for making new forum cause I don't want u to get reported.:( but anyways post soon!
over a year ago 1hades1 said…
big smile
POST OR I WILL DIE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AA
big smile
plz
over a year ago FrankyFuqya12 said…
are you going to post on this forum or the other one?
She's posting on this one but give her some time! She will get to it!
sick
Yep. Thanks swimmer girl! I was going to post today but wanted to see if anyone was interested first. I will defiantly post tommorow maybe two, it depends how I'm feeling. I have had the worst cold ever forma couple days and am just starting to get over it. I think. It comes and it goes. If I feel well then I have soccer practices (one for team, one because my dad is obsessed and is a good friend with a private coach) and less time but a clear mind. If not then maybe doctor and more free time but fuzzy brain. Just have to wait and see...
big smile
yay you will post cuz this is an awesome story
sick
Hope u feel better.
over a year ago annabeth523 said…
smile
me too.
I'm agreeing with myself.^^
over a year ago Kaia143 said…
smile
I really hope u get better!!
sad
Thanks guys. I was feeling better yesterday so I went to soccer. I'm really sorry I couldn't post yesterday! in my defense though, my mom made me run errands, clean the house, and a whole bunch of other stuff to get ready for the company coming in. Then they decided to have a party and I had to go to that. My brother broke his arm last night so as I sit in the ER and then the dentist office, I should have about FOREVER to type up a story, even if I don't have wifi to post with. I'm REALLY sorry though. :(
sick
P.S. I'm not feeling well again. It's back!
smile
Oh that really sucks that it came back. I really hope u get better soon!!
It back!*gasp* oh no!!
meh
Uh guys she back and she is really sad
over a year ago perlia4ever said…
smile
Hey guys
I am sorry for not posting
but I was away and I see that you guys took over my forum
bur number1 if you don't mind, can I continue it on my original forum
and I am sorry for not posting I was away
and can you delete this
an I am sorry if you were excited but since this IS my first forum I wanna complete it please I beg you
and I'll be posting so can you guys check it out
thanks for the support and I'll tell you guys if I'm abandoning and I'll let you guys take over if you want
but I'll be continueing this forum on the original one
thanks for understanding
So sooty. We REALLY didn't know where u were. :(:0 u prob can continue and I will definitely be there
yeah, thats fine. I will delete this right away.
It's in the top left corner.
Next to what?
over a year ago greekgirlA said…
the flag the pen and then the X but plz leave it up for 2 or 3 more days and post your chapter? i just wanna read one chap. than u can delet it. plz?

oh geuss what? i was playing mario cart and i got hit with a blue winged bomb and it like it blew me to the finnish so i got 1st and i was gonna get second!
That's so weird. It never happened to me before.
over a year ago greekgirlA said…
i now! i todaly kick but at Mario cart!
We should just change this forum to something like: start spamming about anything at all!

We should just like start spamming about random things. Like Mario cart, wiis, percy Jackson, random authors, anything else that's spam.