The Heroes of Olympus Olympus reads the Son of Neptune

kgirl925 posted on Oct 05, 2011 at 09:36PM
All rights to Rick Riordan (duh)
Hope you enjoy!

WOAH, WOAH, WOAH. I can't believe this forum is like...3 years old now. How is that possible?! *feeling of nostalgia washes over me*
Anyways, end of my rant. here are a few lil' things to keep in mind while posting/reading this forum:
1) Uh, this is more like a random PJO community / occasionally post chapters forum now. So, anything PJO related is welcome.
2) People have asked me if they can post links to their stories here. A year ago I probably would've said no. But looking at the circumstances now, SURE! Go for it (: just don't spam the whole forum with links to your stories. If you want, send the link to me and I'll put it in this description.
3) ANYONE CAN POST CHAPTERS. As long as it's in chronological order. eg. You can't just go from a Percy arriving at Camp Jupiter to Percy saving the eagle. Follow the immediate next paragraph that they will read (: No length requirement or whatsoever, 'tis all fun

last edited on Dec 03, 2014 at 11:50PM

The Heroes of Olympus 3994 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 3994

over a year ago MythicLover said…
Oh ok & thanks ~darkrai and sure go ahead ~jackson
over a year ago swimmergirl7 said…
POST kgirl!
over a year ago violalover said…
Is it ok if i post? don't want to mess up anyone's mojo.
Go ahead and post violalover! This is for everyone
Please post soon!!
Don't abandon this!
*OK, here i go!*
Euryale snarled."Stheno, the Bargain Mart was a front! You're going native! Now, put down that ridiculous tray
and help me kill this demigod. Or have you forgotten that he's the one who vaporized Medusa?"
"hey he's not the only one who was there" said Grover (was Grover already? if not he is now) "Grover we weren't the ones to kill her so they probably don't know we were there."

Percy stepped back. Six more inches, and he’d be tumbling
through thin air.
"Hey that wouldn't be so bad" said Jason "For you" said Annabeth, Connor, Travis, Nico, Piper, and Leo in perfect unison, which brought an onset of laughing. after many deep breaths followed by more laughing Annabeth finally got enough control over herself to take over reading.

“Look, ladies, we’ve been over this. I don’t even remember killing Medusa. I don’t remember anything!
"Awwwwwwww, poor thing. it must be soooooooo hard to not remember ANYTHING" crooned Annabeth which brought groans and eye rolling from everyone except Jason. "how would you know?" said Jason quietly but just loud enough for everyone to hear. That shut everyone up fast.

Can’t we just call a truce and talk about your weekly specials?
that recovered everyone including Jason from their previous solemness any everyone started giggling.

Stheno gave her sister a pouty look, which was hard to do
with giant bronze tusks. “Can we?”
now everyone was in full on laughing. both Connor and Travis fell out of their seats which lead to even more laughing. in all the laughing Connor yells "i bet you that other Gorgon is gonna say imbecile!!!!!!!!" Annabeth smiles an evil smile "how much?" Learning for his previous mistake he quickly took it back "oh never mind then. i DON'T bet she says imbecile." "wow you can actually learn from your mistakes! that's a new skill you just acquired!" said Annabeth. "O M G 2 times in 1 day. the world must be ending today!!!!!!!!!" said Connor. "THAT IS NOTHING TO JOKE ABOUT CONNOR STOLL" boomed Zeus.Everyone was laughing, for one reason or another., but that sut them right up.

“No!” Euryale’s red eyes bored into Percy “I don’t care
what you remember, son of the sea god. I can smell Medusa’s
blood on you. It’s faint, yes, several years old, but you were the
last one to defeat her. She still has not returned from Tartarus.
It’s your fault!”
"woo someone's a little touchy" said Leo. "she must have a dam good nose!" exclaimed Connor. Athena and Annabeth both rolled their eyes.

Percy didn’t really get that. The whole “dying then returning
from Tartarus” concept gave him a headache.
"Now who's the stupid one! not us any more!!!" said Connor and Travis. "HE"S NOT STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" screamed Annabeth. "woo, someone else is touchy, too." said Leo. "DON'T YOU START!" yelled Annabeth. "calm down sweetie...." "DON'T YOU SWEETIE ME [b]HE'S NOT STUPID!!!!!!!!!![b/] Piper snatches the book from the screaming Annabeth and starts to read very loudly over her.

Of course, so did the idea that a ballpoint pen could turn into a sword
"no comment" said Connor, snickering under his breath.

or that monsters could disguise themselves with something
called the Mist
"don't feel bad buddy, i still don't completely get that either and i used is with out knowing." said Jason.

or that Percy was the son of a barnacle-encrusted god from five thousand years ago
"hey, I am NOT barnacle-encrusted!!!!!" said Poseidon. "you aren't that young either" said Hermes "I'll get you, you son of a..." started Poseidon. "now now now, watch your language Poseidon, there are little ones around." "were not that little!!!!!" said Annabeth, Leo, Piper, Jason, Clarisse, Connor, Travis, Thalia, and Rachel.

But he did believe it. Even though his memory was erased, he knew he was a demigod the same way he knew his name was Percy Jackson. From his very first conversation with Lupa the wolf, he’d accepted that this crazy messed-up world of gods and monsters was his reality. Which pretty much sucked.
"yeah, get used to it. it's no gonna go away any time soon" said Connor.

How about we call it a draw? he said
"OMG, that's funny Percy." said Leo.

“I can’t kill you. You can’t kill me. If you’re Medusa’s sisters —like the Medusa who turned people to stone —shouldn’t I be petrified by now?”
Athena and Annabeth both take an exasperated sigh.

“Heroes!” Euryale said with disgust. “They always bring that up, just like our mother! ‘Why can’t you turn people to stone? Your sister can turn people to stone.’ Well, I’m sorry to disappoint you, boy! That was Medusa’s curse alone. She was the most hideous one in the family. She got all the luck!”
" wouldn't consider it luck.." said Connor.

Stheno looked hurt. “Mother said I was the most hideous.”
"Wow, just wow." said Aphrodite

“Quiet!” Euryale snapped. “As for you, Percy Jackson, it’s
true you bear the mark of Achilles. That makes you a little
tougher to kill. But don’t worry. We’ll find a way.”
"uhhhhhh, i may be confused, but wasn't the mark of Achilles that made it impossible to kill?" said Connor "Yeah, but there is always 1 spot that is vulnerable because that is where you stay connected to the real world. and to answer your next question, no the spot is NOT always the heel." "ok, so where is his 'spot'?" asked Connor. "the hell if you think i'm gonna tell you!!!!" said Annabeth.

“The mark of what?” “Achilles,” Stheno said cheerfully. “Oh, he was gorgeous! Dipped in the River Styx as a child, you know, so he was invulnerable except for a tiny spot on his ankle. That’s what happened to you, dear. Someone must’ve dumped you in the Styx and made your skin like iron. But not to worry. Heroes like you always have a weak spot. We just have to find it, and then we can kill you. Won’t that be lovely? Have a Cheese ’n’ Wiener!”
"OMG whats with the dam Cheese 'n' Wieners!!!!!!" said Leo

Percy tried to think. He didn’t remember any dip in the
Styx. Then again, he didn’t remember much of anything. His
skin didn’t feel like iron, but it would explain how he’d held
out so long against the gorgons.
"uhhhh, duh!" said Travis

Maybe if he just fell down the mountain . . . would he survive?
He didn’t want to risk it —not without something to slow
the fall, or a sled, or . . .
"oh no he's stopping to think. hope he remembers to start again!" said Connor, snickering. Travis starts snickering along with him. "What?!?" asked Annabeth, severely confused. that just made Connor and Travis laugh even harder and caused Leo to join in with the laughing fest.

He looked at Stheno’s large silver platter of free samples.
Hmm . . .
"good he started again" said Travis.

“Reconsidering?” Stheno asked. “Very wise, dear. I added
some gorgon’s blood to these, so your death will be quick and
painless.”
"EEEEEEWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"­; said Connor, Travis, and Leo at the same time. "that statement is incorrect." said Annabeth, "the gorgon's blood could actually cure all his injuries, because half of the gorgon's blood cures everything and half kills. it could be ether one." "actullay your wrong daughter dear." said Athena," the gorgon would know which side had the killing and which side had the curing." "oh" said Annabeth, blushing deeply.

*sorry i'd do more but i have to go 2 my school's play and support my friends who are in it. hope you like it though.*

over a year ago darkrai6543 said…
mischievous
good chappie!
Cool! someone continue soon!!
Post more!! I luv it!!:)
over a year ago fusshi123 said…
smile
can someone please tell me how to bold and underline and stuff like that? ^^
over a year ago chocolate10 said…
This is bold [ b ] then when you're done with your sentence [ / b ] that's bold do it without the spaces.
Underline is the same thing only with a u.
over a year ago lcrs50 said…
great work, guys.
it's great.
keep it up.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago kgirl925 said…
Argh sorry for not posting but I have to keep up on my two other forums...anyway I may be able to post this week like Tuesday
over a year ago goatlypowers said…
Cool please do
over a year ago pugluv98 said…
AWSOME
over a year ago nicecatch42 said…
I am posting next!
Percy’s throat constricted. “You added blood to the Cheese ‘n Weiners?”
“Eww!” chorused Piper, Annabeth and everyone else except Mars, who licked his lips hungrily.
Just a little,” Stheno smiled. “A tiny nick on my arm, but you’re so sweet to be concerned.”
“Annabeth,” grinned Nico. “I think you have competition!” Annabeth cursed him in math-speak.
Blood from our right side can cure anything, you know, but blood from our left side is deadly-“
“You dimwit!” Euryale screeched. “You’re not supposed to tell him that! He won’t eat the wieners if you tell him they’re poisoned!”

“Haha,” laughed Annabeth, and then she turned to Athena. “Look at this wannabe nerd, mom! She is such a bad explainer!”
“Is explainer even a word?” asked Athena curiously.
Hermes cleared his throat, because everyone knew that even when the two talked about simple stuff, they would find a way to incorporate physics and science.
Stheno looked stunned. “He won’t? But I said it would be quick and painless!
“Not a bad deal,” nodded Nico thoughtfully. Hades agreed.
“Never mind!” Euryale’s fingernails grew into claws. “We’ll kill him the hard way- just keep slashing until we find the weak spot. Once we defeat Percy Jackson, we’ll be more famous then Medusa! Our patron will reward us greatly!”
No one made any sarcastic remarks for that sentence- they were all fearing for Percy.
“Will he die?” chattered Annabeth.
“Not likely,” muttered Thalia. Athena glared at her.
“How do you know that, Air-for-brains?”
Thalia smirked.
“Well, seeing as there are about five-hundred more pages, I would suppose that he lives,”
Athena and Annabeth both chorused,
“Why didn’t we think of that………….”
Percy gripped his sword. He’d have to time his move perfectly- a few seconds of confusion, grab the platter with his left hand…..
“And eat the poisoned crackers!” finished Connor.
Keep them talking, he thought.
“Well, Percy will keep the girls talking,” nodded Thalia. Annabeth cleared her throat super loud, which earned her the now cursed pack of Halls.
PLEASE POST THE REST!!!!
"which earned her the now cursed pack of Halls" I LOVE that!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago mynameis67 said…
hmmm
[/B]BOLD ?????????????????[/B]
Testing bold..... [b] I love Percy Jackson [b/]
Testing again...... [b]I love Percy Jackson[b/]
ok what am i doing wrong?
Well, you are putting the (/) after the B.
It needs to be before the B.

e.g [/b]
And, btw, I think you should change the sentance you are testing......Annabeth would not be very happy if she read it.....lol ;)
6 i agree, she did tend to be jealous wasn't she
^same!
over a year ago thunderwolf234 said…
laugh
wow congrats guys it only took you about a month and a half but your almost done...with one chapter (laughs)
wink
^Yes, we are proud of ourselves too.
Post pronto!
over a year ago number1pjfan said…
laugh
This forum is so good. I can't wait to see Annabeth's reaction when Percy comes. I bet he faints. Lol
postpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpo­stp­ost postpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpo­stp­ost postpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpo­stp­ost postpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpo­stp­ost postpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpo­stp­ost postpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpo­stp­ost
Someone else post the rest please!?
Im so proud...we're almost done with this chapter!!!!
smirk
^ yup and it only took us a month to get almost through with the first chapter!!!
^lol
over a year ago cApsLock1 said…
guys, guys (and girls) im only interested in this forum even though all the other forums have reached shp 7 because the gods also get to listen to the book so pick up the pace plz!

some helpfull tips would be if u include bathroom breaks, nighttimes and dry ice (the last one is purely a request for personal resons)
over a year ago pjlover447 said…
post soon
over a year ago DASDV said…
"Before you slash me to bits," he said, "who's this patron you mentioned?"
"Ugly old people who sell food hmmm... I know! They are part of a community of REALLY OLD GIRL SCOUTS!" said Leo
"Leo for the last time girl scouts sell cookies not free samples!" said Jason
"Which makes them EVIL. If they should be selling anything it should be pizza. Then there will become a war of love, life, death, and tragedy between girl scouts and pizza guys." said Leo
"NO WAY. I will not allow any girl scouts in the underworld NO AT ALL!" said Hades.
Euryale sneered. "The goddess Gaea of course! The one who brought us back from oblivion! You wont live long enough to meet her, but your friends below will soon face her wrath. Even now her armies are marching south-"
"Wait marching south? Aren't they suppose to fly south?" asked Connor
"That's BIRDS! Armies don't fly" said Athena
"Oh yeah? what about the air force?" Travis said
"Greeks don't have air forces!" said Annabeth
"Well that's racist I mean why can chickens cross the road when we can't fly?" asked Connor
"I give up" said Athena
"YEAH! Pwned the goddess of wisdom!" said Connor
"PWNED IS NOT A WORD!" Athena said.
"Then why did you say it?" asked Travis.
"Hopeless fools." said Annabeth
"At the feast of Fortune, she'll awaken, and the demigods will be cut down like-like-"
"Like our low prices at the Bargain Mart!" Stheno suggested.

"Oh I'm so scared what will it be 50% off or 70%? Oh and what will they do to our taxes?" said Piper.
"Gah!" Euryale stormed toward her sister. Percy took the opening. He grabbed Stheno's platter, scattering poisoned Cheese 'n' Wieners, ans slashed Riptide across Euryale's waist, cutting her in half.
"NO the horror! Why? Why did they have to die? Why did the Wieners have to die?" wailed Connor
"Hahahahhahha! GO PERCY teach those wieners whose the boss! Teach them that pizzas are still #1" said Leo
"Ha take that Euryale you got cut 50% off. That'll teach those girl scouts that demigods will always be full priced." said Travis
"SHUT UP!" shouted Thalia
He raised the platter, and Stheno found herself facing her own greasy reflection.
"Medusa!" she screamed.
Her sister Euryale crumbled to dust, but she was already starting to reform, like a snowman un-melting.

"Yo Euryale, I'm really not happy for you... I'll let you finish but Frosty is one of the best snowmen of all time. One of the best snowmen of all time!" said Leo
"Leo." said Hephaestus.
"Yes daddy?" he said in a mocking tone
"You will NEVER be like Kayne west EVER!"
"Stheno, you fool!" she gurgled as her half-made face rose from the mound of dust . "That's just your own reflection! Get Him!"
Percy slammed the metal tray on top of Stheno's head, and she passed out cold.
He put the platter behind his butt, said a silent prayer to whatever Roman god oversaw stupid sledding tricks-

Everyone turned to Apollo at this statement.
"What?" said Apollo
"Did you answer my son's prayer?" said Poseidon.
"Hey I'm not the one over looking those tricks, and jumped off the side of the hill." he said
"Ummm... It had the word stupid in it so it's already obvious it's you." said Artemis
"Fine. You'll find out int he next chapter." Apollo said.
"Wait I'm calling bathroom break!" said Nico
"NO!" said Poseidon
"Why not?" said Nico
"I want to know what happens next!"
"But you can't stop me." said Nico
"I can too since my son is Supreme Lord of the Bathroom." said Poseidon.
Leo fell on the floor at this statement so did Piper and Jason. Everyone else just stared at them.
"Wait are you serious?" asked Jason
"Yep I was there on Percy's "corronation" and by corronation I mean when he used the camps plumbing against us." said Annabeth
"Well," Nico said. "Eat dry ice!" said Nico as he threw dry ice to the floor and ran to the bathroom.
^ lol "Eat dry ice!" and YAY we finally finished the first chapter and it only took us a month!!!!!!
BTW I WILL POST THE NEXT ONE
ok Cant WAIT!!!!!!!
tongue
I'm laughing so hard right now! That was hilarious. Post soon.
angry
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC­CCC­CCC­CCC­CCC­CCC­CCC­CCC­CCC­CCC­CCC­CCC­CCC­CCC­CCC­CCC­CCC­CCC­CCC­CCC­CCC­CCC­CCC­CCC­CCC­CCC­CCC­CCC­CCC­CCC­CCC­CCC­CCR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RER­RRR­RRA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­P!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­! MY COMPUTER DECIDED TO SPAZ ON ME AND I LOST EVERYTHING I WROTE FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh no!! Post soon!
mischievous
the next one will be up soon so until then......................................­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­..
i dont know what you should do
You could do the third chapter and someone elso can do the second?!
^k that's fine with me, who wants to post next?
over a year ago number1pjfan said…
big smile
Idc but someone please post soon! I love the caps lock, read anakaulusmus' forums for the inside joke. Lol!
over a year ago DASDV said…
big smile
Could I start off the next on?
^sure i will work on the third chapter