The Heroes of Olympus Help make up a version of Son of Neptune!

SeaweedBrain101 posted on Aug 14, 2011 at 04:40AM
you can be as creative as you like! but it has to go with what has already been writen. and if you're thinking you don't want to help because you're too lazy, post something anyway :P

this is also a place where you can advertise forums if you want to get the message out. I WILL ONLY PUT IT UP ONCE YOU'VE POSTED A CHAPTER. just comment what you want the forum to be called and post the link. ill then put it up here!

Other Forums You Might Like:

Seaweedbrain101's SoN:
link

last edited on Sep 20, 2011 at 08:16AM

The Heroes of Olympus 90 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 90

over a year ago venus143 said…
hmmm
whait i don't get it what do u whant help with?
do we just make up a story?
over a year ago SeaweedBrain101 said…
big smile
Ill start it off...

Percy's day could not get any worse. He had woken up without any memory of who he was, where he was, or why he was here. He opened his eyes and instantly regreted it... 'He's not dead? why isn't he dead!' and before he could see who had spoken, something hit him across the face and everything went black. When he woke up again it was night. He was in a deserted park in the city. He was laying on a park bench and two teenagers were looking down at him. 'Do you think he's a god?' one of them asked the other as if Percy wasn't even there. 'No way, even a god can bleed if a razor sharp chainsaw gets thrown at their face.' 'and what about that truck we ran him over with? surely ANYONE could die from that!' Percy groaned and lifted his head a little. One of the teenagers had a knife to his throat. 'should we kill him now?' the other paused before replying. 'yeah, go ahead.' the one holding the knife lifted it high into the air, ready to strike down. It took percy a few seconds to process what was happening. 'WAIT! before you kill me again, can you at least tell me WHY you want to kill me?'
last edited over a year ago
smile
yep! i just thought it would be fun if we all got to make a story based on the Heroes of Olympus series.
over a year ago pjlover212051 said…
cool
over a year ago unknownquestion said…
ok let me try just for your information this is the first time i've ever done this so try not to be too harsh

percy's vision cleared a little bit so he could see who these 2 teenagers were, it looked like the one who was holding the knife was a boy around sixteen with caramel brown hair and darker eyes so percy couldnt tell what color they were. The other teenager was around the same age and had blonde hair cut like so it alined her jaw, and her eyes were a stormy gray which reminded percy of someone but couldnt remember who!"Frank we should tell him what he has done since he OBVIOUSLY can't remember." said the girl dipped with heavy sarcasm.

"Fine Hazel!" Frank exclaimed." You just popped up right in front of me causing me to trip then you turned on me and pulled out this sword out of nowhere.

"then",Hazel interupted, started fighting Frank then when he stabbed your gut his sword shattered!Then i attempted stabbing you in the leg but it just ended up ruining my gift from my mother!We ran after you to get revenge we were able to get a semi truck from a mortal-"

"Wait what do you mean mortal?" Percy asked.

"Well we are half-bloods and by the looks of it you might be one if only we could figure out why wont you die?!

Percy got the sudden feeling of acid all over his body but it went away as soon as it came, what the hades, percy thought, wait hades???
"well maybe we should take him to lupa if we cant kill him?"hazel asked Frank. He said something back in a different language then they had an arguement about something Percy only heard the words Lupa and camp jupiter. What type of name is camp juptier? percy wondered when Frank pulled him from his thoughts," Come on slowpoke are you going to move or what?" He realized they had already started walking he jumped up to follow.
smile
What do you mean! thats so good! :)

Percy was seriously annoyed with these two. What were their names again? Percy thought as they headed towards a huge mountain in the distance. Hazel and... Frisky?... no, that sounded too much like something you would call your cat. He slightly remembered being called a demigod before, but everything else was blank. He seriously hoped that he didn't have a girlfriend, otherwise that would be really embarrasing, not even remembering her. And why did Percy call hell Hades? He doesn't even know what that is! but a small part of him told him that Hades was a Greek god. And Percy still had trouble trusting whether he should follow Hazel and Fruitloop after they had almost killed him. Well... they wouldn't of been able to kill him, but still, they had tried to.
cool
that was good ill wait and see if any one else joins but ill post next if you want me too i have nothing to do for the next couple of hours
ok i guess i will post next and thank you Seaweedbrain 101 and for your info im a percabeth fan so percy will end up with annabeth ill make sure of it also i refuse to cuss

percy pov
"How far away is it again?" I asked for like the millionth time.

"It's just around thhe corner," Hazel said annoyed,"now will you stop asking!"

They had been walking through San Fransico for hours just to reacha tunnel that lead to a dead end at a river. wow camp sure looks like fun, i thought, then again why is fruitloop giving me looks that were sorta of creepy. i mean you don't stare at some one for five minutes then start talking about yesterdays game!
We came to abrupt halt at the bank on the other side was a huge forest that immediately screamed "i have eaten little girls for breakfast" type thing.

"We are here",Hazel announced,"Frank go get the boat!"
AHA! Frank was his name i gotta remember that i started chanting to myself, "frank,frank,frank,frank."

"Come on let's get to the other side before curfew" Frank whispered.

"ok,ok i'm getting in!" but when i took one step onto the boat it was like a wave of non belonging hit me."Holy Zues!" I jumped backwards.

"SSHHH!" Hazel whispered," Are you trying to get yourself killed?!" she exclaimed.

"Sorry," I grumbled and awkwardly sat down.

Frank pushed us off shore and i immediately felt a little better it was like i had been given 20 bucks for free type good until the wolves came...

what do ya think?

big smile
wow! thats awesome! i love the "ive eaten little girls for breackfast" thing. and by the way, i also agree that Percy should end up with Annabeth :)

At first Percy thought they were just the shadows of the dark trees in the evil forest, until they came out into the open with a hungry glint in their eyes. My whole body screamed No! whatever you do, do NOT reach the other side where those wolves are! But Hazel and... and... uuummm... Shoot!!! what's his name? after going over it about a MILLION times in his head he'd forgoten it again! probably because the wolves had scared every thought out of his head. But anyway, Hazel and... Frypan weren't slowing down the boat, and they were heading straight for the wolves...

Percy couldnt believe that they were just going to cross the merry river and arrive next to certain death with fur. If Percy had been panicking before, that was comletely calm compared to now. 'ARE YOU GUYS CRAZY!?! CANT YOU SEE WHAT'S ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE RIVER!?!' Freckles looked over towards where the wolves were, as if he'd never noticed them before. 'What do you mean? the trees? or the evil hungry wolves?' Percy couldn't believe what Frozen was saying. 'Oh, definately the trees... WHAT DO YOU THINK I MEAN!!!DONT YOU SEE!?! WE'RE COMMITING SUICIED!' Percy's vision was getting blurry just by looking at the wolves. 'Awesome... I love commiting suicide...' Now that Percy thought about it, both of them had been acting really strange ever since they had gotten on the boat. Like they were in some kind of trance. They were almost across the river. 'YOU TWO! SNAP OUT OF IT!' Percy yelled as the wolves started howling triumphantly. Percy summoned some water (Zeus knows how he did it) from the river and splashed them both across the face. This didn't work. they still looked like they were in a trance. Percy could barely see and his head was aching terribly. And the moment the boat hit the shore, before the wolves could attack, Percy collapsed onto the ground and everything went black... again.

"Perseus, you have been chosen to fulfil the next great prophesy." Hera spoke, although Percy didnt know how he recognised her voice. "I have taken your memories, and I will only return them when you have completed what I ask of you: I need you to trust the guy with the scarred back, even if it seems like a bad idea. I need you to lead the next quest, no matter how dangerous it might seem. And lastly, you have to betray the immortal with the white dove. Only then will I give you your memories, and only then will we all be saved... for now." And Percy felt like he was falling and falling down back to the river bank full of evil trees and hungry wolves...
over a year ago AmazingPercy said…
smile
I've done a few of these before so I join

Percy
Then all of my senses came back. I didn't know what i was doing but i was helping. I pulled out a pen from my pocket and uncapped it. I didn't have time to ponder about why i had a pen/sword in my pocket but I decided to use it. My sword was 3 feet with bronze. I threw it a one of the wolves snipping at our boat but it just bounced off it's fur into the water.
"Stop." the biggest wolf ordered. "We need to talk."
All the wolves stood still and same as Hazel and Frank.
"I am Lycaon leader of my werewolf pack. You can not kill us. We will just reform."
"But it will take a while." Hazel added.
"No our lady will make us reform in seconds. That's why we come for Percy. Give us him and you will be spared."
"why is he so special?" Frank demanded
"He is the son of Neptune. But he has more importance than you."
Frank and Hazel raised up there weapon.
"You don't know what he has done. Give me him."
"No. I don't care what i've done or what i will do but i know you will use me for evil." I said
"fine kill them pack."
the wolves started to move onto our boat. But then i got a brillant idea.
"Hold my hand. We're going to jump into the water."
"Percy-" Hazel started
"If he's the son of Neptune then he might-"Frank began
"he's what?" hazel questioned
"Lycaon said I was the son of Neptune." I interupted
"I can't believe this." Hazel muttered
"Just jump." I ordered.
And so we did into the dark swampy lake.
over a year ago PJFF said…
Ok, just read the story, here I go

At first, we sank like rocks to the bottom of the lake. I saw Hazel and Fruitloop struggling for air, I noticed that my lungs weren't filling with the cold icy water. I closed my eyes and prayed for guidance. Neptune, it's me your son, I don't know how to control my powers yet, can you help me? Amen. Suddenly I felt a tug at my gut, I knew what to do. I created an air bubble and wrapped it around the three of us. Hazel and Francis choked and breathed in the fresh air.
" How is this possible?" Hazel asked looking around.
" Ya," Fruit of the loom asked.
" I.... I don't know," I shrugged. " It just happened,"
" So can you take us to the surface?" Frog asked.
" And get killed by evil wolves?! No way!" I said looking at him with disbelief.
" Well, we can't stay under here forever, they will wait for us to grow tired, hungry, and weak. We have to escape them some how," Hazel said. I sighed, I told the bubble to move up, and we went higher and higher until we reached the surface. And like Hazel said, they were surrounding us.
" Guys, were is camp?" I asked them.
" That way," Hazel whispered pointing her finger to the spot next to the woods.
" I have an idea," I smiled. I made a huge tidal wave come beneath our feet and we were raised 50 feet in the air. Hazel screamed and Fuggles yelled. The wave went to my command and ran over the wolves, leaving them dripping wet with icy water. The wave carried us over the land and pass the woods to the clearing. We tumbled onto the grass and breathed heavily, trying to get our heart rates back to normal.
" HALT!" said a voice. I looked up, a girl in armor had her sword up to my throat.
" Go ahead, kill me," I rolled my eyes. She scowled at me and swung her sword back, her blade hit my neck and exploded into a thousand pieces. Her eyes widened underneath her helmet.
" The curse! The curse of Archilles!" she said astounded.
" The what?" I asked. She took her helmet off, she had shiny brown hair and peircing dark intelligent eyes.
" This stranger has the curse," she said looking at Hazel. Hazel slapped her own forehead with the palm of her hand.
" That's why we couldn't kill him!" she sighed.
" Let's take him to Lupa," the brunnete said.
" Ya, Lupa will know what to do with this sea brat," Filly said.
" Sea Brat?" the brunette raised an eyebrow.
" Dakota, he is son of Neptune," Hazel explained. Dakota shook her head.
" Impossible," she inspected me. " We really have to see Lupa now,"
that was good i dont have alot of time to post right now but i will try to post later
big smile
Percy pov

We walked up to this old mansion after half an hour, Dakota and the others came to an abrupt halt."guys, uh...what are you doing?" i asked nervously.
"We can't go any farther this is your test we'll meet you at camp if you survive." Dakota winked at me then the three of them disappeared. OK that was harsh, I turned back to the mansion and continued walking. My hand kept on finding its way back to my pocket where my pen was "RIPTIDE" the name came to mind whenever i touched the pen so i assumed that was the name. Then i heard a growl instantly my sword was out," put away the sword," a voice said in my head, it had a female ring to it," you cannot kill me and besides im not trying to kill you YET." That yet was REALLY reassuring.
"Why have you come, Perseus Jackson?" woah how did she know my name! A wolf then walked (padded?) towards me but this obviously wasn't a normal wolf because she was WAY bigger and her hide was the color of silver and her eyes changed colors between pure white,yellow ,black, and grey. Man that gave me a headache on top of my headaches yup i need some aspirin.
"UM... look all i know was when i woke up i was about to be stabbed by that guy fiona, wait fran no...er"
"Frank?"the wolf guessed with a look of bemusement.
"YEAH him then this lady came ...when i was knocked out saying i have to trust the person with the scarred back then betray the immortal with a white dove otherwise i don't remember anything!"
"Well I am Lupa goddess of wolves and you must survive my test to enter my camp..." everything melted until i was standing at the edge of a volcano when i saw all these people being forced by monsters to the edge. I heard a voice again in my head "you must destroy the monster in front of you for you can not save your friends," The first to the edge was a satyr he was screaming, "Percy please help me!!!" i started to run towards him when a monster appeared in front of me it was 2 headed dog with two serpent tails plus was the size of a minivan! i tried stabbing it with riptide but it bounced off i must hit one of his mouths something told me from there instincts kicked in. I saw the satyr fall to his death i screamed with rage and came out with a new ferocity but this monster was smart he didn't bark or growl or anything he kept his trap shut. I saw a cyclops come up next he was tied up and had bruises on his face,"help me brother!" he pleaded. But he was pushed anyway. Next was a girl with blonde hair and stormy grey eyes like hazel's my heart did a little flip when i saw her until i came out of my trance when i was almost bitten by one of the monsters tail. Wait i was invincible it wouldn't hurt me anyway! "Seaweed Brain help us!" the girl was screaming at me she then tumbled down into the lava below. I yelled with rage and summoned a wave of water to soak the monster the monster gasped when the water stopped went away that was my chance i stabbed him in the mouth he then disintegrated. I was back in the room with Lupa. She only said," Welcome to camp Jupiter."

hope you like it
over a year ago PJFF said…
Good job
Thanks
big smile
sounds really cool! :)
smile
Camp Jupiter was great until Percy found out they only gave you meals once a day. 'Are these people INSANE? i can barely last ten minutes without feeling hungry! they may as well just kill us now! who runs this camp? i wanna give them a piece of my mind!' Percy asked Hazel as they made their way towards the fighting arena. The sun was about to rise and the cold chill of morning was already starting to drift in. Fridget had gone off to find his siblings, muttering something about cabin cleaning. 'They want us to learn how to survive with minimum amounts of food. They also do it to encourage us to steal.' Hazel said as they passed the stables full of winged horses, which Percy seemed ok about, like he'd seen winged horses before. He couldn't believe they would want campers to steal from one another, Percy would never steal from a friend no matter how hungry he was... at least he thought he wouldn't. 'Has anyone ever actually stolen food?' Percy asked her. 'Of course they have! especially the Mercury cabin, they're the best' Hazel looked at Percy and grinned when she saw the unbeleiving expression on his face. 'of course we get into trouble if we're caught, but if we manage to steal something without them finding out then we're off the hook.' Hazel decided to change the subject. 'So, you're a son of Neptune. We haven't had a child of the big three since Jason arrived' She looked sad when she said it. 'But he dissapeared a while ago and no one's seen him since.' Percy could tell that Jason had been her friend. 'Gee. that sounds weird. does anyone know where he went?' Percy asked Hazel. 'Nup. He didn't tell anyone, it was just Thusday Jason, Friday no Jason.' She then made a facial expression that reminded Percy of someone he thought he might of known, an expression of complete thought, like her thoughts were going at a million miles an hour. 'So what was that collapsing thing all about? when the wolves came you just completely knocked out.' She said. 'Yeah, that seams to happen alot. I dunno... i'm pretty sure Hera spoke to me while i was unconsious. She told me that she'd stolen my memories and she'll only give them back if i do what she wants me to do.'

Percy told Hazel what Hera had said. 'What? that doesn't make any sense! "trust the person with a scarred back" What's that all about? I get the quest part, but i seriously don't think you should lead if you don't even know who you are' Hazel said, running through what he had said. 'Hey! it's not my fault Hera took my memories!' Percy said, but something told him, maybe experience, that he should keep his mouth closed while she thought. 'And "betray the immortal with the white dove" ... that could be Venus... but what if she means YOU betray the immortal by using the white dove... and who is Hera anyway?' Hazel asked him. Percy was suprised Hazel didn't know who Hera was, since she seamed to know almost everything. 'Hera... how am i supposed to know? my memories are stuffed. I can only remember her name, and that i've met her before.' They walked in silence until they finally reached the arena. 'We'll try and find out later. For now, you have training to do.'
big smile
That was awesome!
big smile
thanx!
meh
fine since nobody's posting i will do it i just started school so don't expect me to post as often I'm going to do a different pov this time and i don't know if hazel should like him or not so you will have to come up with that if you write the next chapter

Hazel pov

As soon as we entered the arena Lupa was there waiting for us.
"Perseus you will be tested to be put in a legion,"Lupa announced.
"Great," Percy said (dipped in sarcasm),"I love tests!"
"Do not test me boy." Lupa growled. Percy looked like he was about to retort back but kept quiet.
"We have a total of 5 legions you will fight each legion's leader whoever beats you will mean you are put into their legion," Lupa continued," Your first challenger will be (i stink with names so bear with me) Greg Miller son of Apollo."
I thought he will probably make it to legion 2.
Percy looked pretty good with the sword so it would be easier to get up close for combat because Apollo isn't the best with a sword or knife.
"Please, this will be-," Percy started to say before he just barely missed being shot with an arrow,"WOAH man take it easy you took that way to harshly!" he shouted at Greg.
"You were saying?"Greg asked.
I headed up to the bleachers in the arena this was going to be a long test i thought.
big smile
that's great! and you can do whatever you want, i dont mind if hazel likes percy... as long as percy doesnt like hazel :P
big smile
Hazel

Hazel watched as Percy ran for his life through the isles, hurdling over the seats, his sword raised. He had a unique way of battle tactics, different to the Roman way at camp. He dodged Greg's golden-tipped arrows and blocked some of them with his sword. Hazel had seated herself at the very back of the bleachers, overlooking the scene and the rest of the camp. Percy had finaly managed to get close enough to Greg to steal Greg's bow out of his hands. Hazel smiled as Greg chased after Percy angrily, Percy grinning. 'who's laughing now?' Percy said as he reached one end of the arena. Greg slowed down to a stop, heaving from exhaustion, one hand holding his ribs, most likely from a stitch. Percy looked pretty pleased with himself, then he saw who the 2nd legion leader was. Timmy, from the Mars cabin.

Timmy's name didn't go with his appearence at all. He was quite new to the camp, he'd only been there for a year, yet he was already the main bully. Timmy was so huge that you would have to crane your neck to see his head, not like there was any point in doing so since his dark frizzy, barbwire hair hides his face completely. When Timmy wasn't around, the other campers all would joke about what was really behind that hair. Hazel never wanted to find out. His muscles were as hard as rocks and his smell could knock you out cold. Hazel had once heared a rumour that he'd managed to pick up a mini minor vehicle and chuck it across a room. Hazel knew that was so not normal. Timmy swung his huge metal viking axe with ease as he bounded across the arena to meet Percy. Percy was frozen with complete fear as he stood next to the water trough, everyone knew how this was going to end. Hazel didn't want to see Percy get smashed so she looked away towards the big house next to the river. She then noticed something out of the corner of her eye that made her mind race faster than it had ever done before, and that was saying a lot. a teen guy, about the same age as her, was leaning on the balcony of the big house. He wasn't wearing a shirt, just jeans and some sneakers and he looked sweaty, maybe from doing some laps around the field. He had his back turned and was talking to Lupa, but even from this distance, Hazel could still see the scars running across his back...

Hazel heared the very loud sound of metal hitting something hard and turned her focus back onto the match. surprisingly, Timmy was unconcious on his back, completely drenched with water, and Percy was standing over him with Timmy's axe in his hands. Percy had just obviously bashed Timmy with it. There was complete silence for two seconds, then everyone in the arena started cheering like crazy. Hazel was shocked. no one had ever beaten Timmy in a fight exept Jason. Percy glanced up at Hazel and smiled at her. Hazel didn't smile back, even though she wanted to. Percy seemed pretty cute, but Hazel had just seen something that could change the camp, maybe even the world forever. She gestured Percy over to her as she pictured what she'd seen next to the big house. That guy with the scars on his back had held out a T-shirt to Lupa, an orange T-shirt with the printed words "Camp Half Blood"
smile
this is a hint for what i just wrote: earlier on, Hera talked to Percy about what he had to do to get his memories back. one of those things was to "trust the guy with the scarred back" which is gonna be hard because the guy with the scarred back is their enemy, he's from camp half blood. This guy is not jason, leo, nico, or anyone we already know because none of them have scars on their backs. i dont mind who he is. Also, details on how Percy beat Timmy would also be good :)
i thought the guy with the scarred back would be tyson sorry i havent posted in awile its just busy because of school
over a year ago anaklusmus16 said…
smirk
come on cant you guys make Percy and annabeth end.
everyone is making them get back together make yours a little different. if you say yes to annabeth and Percy ending i will help write to because i have and awesome way of ending it. make percabeth no more. its time for some1 else to get a shot at Percy. OK so what do you guys say?
No way im mean its nice an all of you but i cant give up percabeth it just seems so wrong but that is my opinion ask seaweedbrain its their forum
smirk
so how bout it seaweedbrain
don't you think percabeth is getting old
some one else should get a turn at Percy.
its not fair to them they like Percy too
and annabeth had her shot now time for someone else.
so lets end percabeth and make another perca something ok
smile
well.... i dunno. lots of people might not like this forum if we end percabeth...........id say we could but in the end maybe they would get back together...JUST A SUDGESTION!... maybe percy sees annabeth and doesnt remember her, and annabeth is so angry that she slaps him, and then percy thinks shes a freak so they break up, then at the end when percy gets most of his memories back he remembers her again and they get back together.wow, that sounds really failed... sorry, bad sudgestion. what im sayin is that i dont think they should break up FOREVER... but percy can have a new girlfriend for a while...then get back 2gether with annabeth... its just fair 2 the percabeth fans! :)
sad
Ok we can end percabeth temporarily and give Percy a new girlfriend.
But annabeth has to see Percy with his new girlfriend face to face
And then maybe she will get do mad she will fight with his new gf and he will side with her too. Then brake up ,later on he gets his memory back apologizes to her and says he can't leave his gf and stuff. Then his new gf see how annabeth loves him and brakes up with him so he can be with annabeth. So how bout it since you don't want to end percabeth permanently how we make that the twmporary end. But I was think of killing annabeth and ending percabeth forever but we can do it your way.
meh
killing seems a little much
wink
yeah... how was she gonna die? btw guys, u can start 2 write more of the story if u want
meh
Ohh idk like gaia saying that she wants to kill Percy and she can weaken him by killing annabeth so she sends like 10 earthborns at her and one of them stabs her in the heart.
smile
cool! but lets not kill her :)
i agree
smile
lol! ill continue if no one else wants 2... but i gotta do my homework first :(
sad
Ok fine let's not kill her :'( and yea you go then I will
And I like how Percy can't remember franks name lol
big smile
lol! ok. done my homework here i go:

Hazel

Hazel and Percy managed to escape the cheering crowd now gathering around Timmy to take pictures. Hazel couldn’t believe Percy had actually beat Timmy in a fight, and everyone was so caught up in the moment that they forgot that Percy still had to fight the rest of the legion leaders. Hazel thought he could fight them later… right now they had to find that guy that was talking to Lupa. As they left she caught a few glimpses of conversation from the other campers:
‘Did you see that?’
‘Duh! How could you miss a massive tidal wave slamming into Timmy?’
‘What do you think this means? Is he the one in the Prophesy? Who is he anyway?’
‘I dunno… I think he’s new to camp. I’ve never seen him…’
The conversations didn’t make much sense to Hazel. It didn’t seem to make much sense to Percy either.
‘Where’re we going? How come I just controlled water? Why did you look so serious when you called me over? Is something wrong? What happened?’ the questions went on and on all the way to the big house. Hazel was trying to keep calm but it was really difficult to, since she just saw the one thing that will make sure the Prophesy has started. And Percy’s questions weren’t helping. They reached the front of the big house. Lupa and the boy were long gone. She couldn’t stand it any longer.
‘SHUT UP!!!’ she screamed at Percy who immediately fell silent. She instantly felt guilty after she said it.
‘I’m sorry Percy, it’s just-’
Hazel cut off as a figure came out of the big house. It was a man in a wheelchair with an orange T-shirt that said “I am not a pretty pony”. He had thinning hair and a scruffy beard. He was a middle aged guy but if you looked into his eyes they looked as ancient as time its self. He came out onto the balcony followed by Lupa. They both looked dead serious as they talked and their eyes were fearful.
‘Sup guys?’ Frank said as he approached them both, still holding a feathered duster. Hazel was so distracted from the wheelchair man that she hadn’t heard him coming.
‘Um… What happened to Percy?’ Frank asked, looking down to the spot where Percy was. Hazel turned around to find Percy unconscious on the ground.
‘Oh my gods! What is with him and getting knocked out?’ Hazel said. She hadn’t even noticed what he was doing as she was thinking, what kind of roman soldier does that? She felt so irresponsible.
‘I dunno what happened. That man just came out of the big house and he collapsed. She said, pointing towards the wheelchair man.
‘Gee, do you think we should see what he and Lupa are up to?’ Frank asked. Typical Frank, Hazel thought, he’s always curious about everything.
‘That’s what I was just about to do.’ Hazel said, and together they both lifted Percy up and carried him towards the balcony.
ha that was funny how he faints all the time i will post after ansklusmus 16
worried
Percy

After Timmy fell down I had no clue what was going on. How in the did I control the water. As I was thinking people started to gather around us. I saw hazel calling me with a serious look on her face. I went over to her just to get away before people got over the shock of Timmy loseing and started to him some question that he couldn't answer. Then hazel and I started to run towards the bid house. I kept thinking about the thing I just did in there. When I relized I couldn't answer them I started to ask hazel. She seemed deep in thought like she was thinking the same questions herself. But that didn't stop from asking them. But she didn't answer any of them which made me ask them more. When got in front of the house I wanted to ask why were we here because it's empty. But hazel yelled out “SHUT UP." that shocked me a little and I shut up. Wow I must have really anoyyed her for her to yell like that I thought. Then she put on a apolagetic face and I just looked down. Then I looked around and saw uhh what guys name again fruity or something coming over. I looked back at the house and saw a guy in a wheelchair coming out follwed by lupa. Then I got a picture in my head of the same guy coming out the wheel chair revealing his centur form. Then I fainted but I didn't know if it was shock of knowing that guy was a centur or the pain that came with the picture.

So hope you guys liked it I was really busy and I couldn't think of anything good so I just improvised sorry if it's not good.
smile
Hazel Pov

"Come in soldiers I have someone you need to meet,"Lupa announced.
The man in the wheelchair's eyes seemed to widen in recognition when he saw Percy but he quickly hid behind a poker face. That's strange i thought how would he know Percy? i gave up on trying to find out why and lugged percy inside the big house.
"So who's he?" Frank blurted out getting straight to the point. I put Percy on the couch so i didn't have to carry him. Lupa seemed to glare at Frank for speaking out of turn but its pretty hard to read expressions when your a wolf, Lupa sighed.
"This is...uh...an acquaintance of mine you may call him chiron."
Percy eyes suddenly flew open when he heard his name.
"I KNOW YOU!" he shouted. He was up on his feet pointing at chiron in about 2 seconds. "Woah boy calm down CALM down." Frank exaggerated. Percy ignored him. Chiron's name seemed to ring a bell i thought maybe he was from a myth or something.
Chiron looked up at percy and lowered his finger with his hand, " why yes you do Percy." he stated
Percy scrunched up his nose as if trying to remember something but gave up and sat back down.
I decided i needed to say something, "Chiron if you don't mind me asking what exactly did you do?"
Chiron turned toward me and stared at me.
"I am trainer of heroes I have trained Hercules myself and I am mentor of Camp Half-Blood."

Hope you like i sorta went from memory on that chiron part so i hope i got that right the wikipedia doesnt really dumb down into simple statements i know it's a little short sorry
worried
I liked it
what did think of mine it's kinda dumb right I went with Chiron because hebsaid hazel saw orange shirt so yea
smile
yours so wasn't dumb! you should c my writing when im rushed! :P

Frank

Frank couldn’t get his head around what Chiron said. ‘But, Hercules was born thousands of years ago. You shouldn’t be alive!’ Frank said. ‘My boy, I’m not sure whether you know the true meaning of immortal. I have lived on this earth ever since the great Titans. I have helped the bravest and most famous heroes of all time. And I am here, right now, talking to you.’ Frank stared at Chiron in awe. ‘That is so cool.’ Frank said, he couldn’t think of better to say. Hazel looked sick from too much information and knowing Hazel, she was sure to crack any moment. Sure enough, she did. ‘But this doesn’t make any sense! You, Chiron, are in enemy’s territory! I saw that guy holding the orange T-shirt Lupa! What is he doing here? And why is Chiron here as well! This means that the prophesy is here, right now, in our own camp. And I bet you also know where Jason is, don’t you? And you didn’t even mention any of this to any of the campers! How could you do that to us’ Hazel said, flaring up, her fists clenched. ‘You’ve always told me everything Lupa. Why not now? Can’t I trust you anymore?’ Lupa looked a mixture of pain, sympathy, guilt, anger and worry all at the same time, and Frank wondered if he broke the world record of being able to recognize the most feelings from a wolf. ‘My child’ Lupa began. ‘I have seen the wrong that I have done to you, but at the same time I cannot tell you everything. I have sworn on the river styx never to tell another soul other than Chiron where the whereabouts of the camp are. I am afraid even I do not know where Jason is. Chiron doesn’t know either. Chiron hasn’t been at his camp for a while now. And yes, I am afraid both Chiron and Xavier are enemies here. But how do you know that the two camps are sworn enemies? How on earth do you even know about the other camp?’ everyone was silent as Hazel thought how best to explain it. Frank didn’t get a word that had just been said. It was like they were speaking Chinese. There was another camp? He thought. Was there another roman camp for demigods? Why were they enemies and why hadn’t they ever come across each other before? What did Hazel mean by the new great prophesy everyone has been talking about, and who was Xavier? Hazel finally spoke. ‘Well… It started when I was away from here before the gods spread the mist over the two camps…’
btw, Xavier= the guy that was holding the camp half blood T-shirt 2 Lupa. and you pronounce it Zay-vi-er
that was good ill post later i have HW
monkey
ok cool. dont u think Xavier is such an awesome name? my friends think so 2. im reading this book while im waiting 4 the SoN 2 come out called halo (there's a fan club for this book) and one of the main character's names is Xavier... luv that name! if u like forbiden teen romance then this is the book 4 u. but its a bit catholic... u just got 2 try and cope through those parts of the book (yeah, im not catholic) and theres not that much jesusness (lol! i just made that word up), most of the book is pure awesomeness! but its not as good as heroes of olympus... why am i even telling u guys this??? iv been really talkative 2day...
smile
i read that book i didnt like it anyway as i said ill post

Hazel pov
Man is this going to be hard i thought.
"I was born right before the civil war,"i heard some gasps from percy and frank i ignored them,"during the war i was still young when i didnt know about the demigod life of any kind ,i was in new york when i stumbled upon a farm after i had gotten lost after several wrong turns."
Lupa gave a strange look towards Chiron.
" When went to see if they could give me some directions i saw all the Greek demigods practicing, making weapons, or doing drills when i saw chiron here."
Chiron interrupted," I remember now you weren't ready to be in this type of life so i sent you to the lotus casino to get you out of the war but i guess i had forgotten you in there so you continued to age when really hundreds of years had been passing by."
"One day i finally convinced myself to leave when there was a disturbance (might be referring to the lighting thief a little bit)when the security got tighter and nobody could leave i finally discovered a way to leave without being caught and ended up here where ive been training ever since." I finished.
When I looked up i saw everyone's faces it was hard not laugh especially Percy's with his sea green eyes i almost took a step toward him but held myself back. Frank was the first person to speak up as usual," That is one strange story!" I gave him a no-dip-sherlock type look.
Lupa spoke next,"You must excuse us we must continue talking privately." We left in silence.

Not very long im going to run for student counsul so im trying to figure out what to say
is anyone posting or what because if we abandon this that gives me a reason to stop checking
sad
i wont be posting here anymore because i have to focus on my forum so yea
worried
WHAT!!! thats so bad! ill try and get some more people 2 post! sorry i havnt been posting lately... iv been a bit busy with homework and stuff. if i cant get anymore people 2 post then i think we'll hav 2 moove on from this thing. this site is officially crumbling now that the SoN is only about a month away :(
over a year ago HecateA said…
smile
Seaweedbrain101 invited me. This is a personal first, so here goes nothing... If this takes over too much or changes some idea that someone had, let me know, I'll erase it gladly. Again- never done this before, so please be nice :)

Percy PoV

So just like that Chiron turned around and went into a spare room with Lupa. Percy wanted to call after Chiron, pull him back, and ask him a million questions. About the people he'd seen at the volcano, Riptide, who Hades was, why he was an ennemy, his life...

It actually took 2 seconds for someone to bring that 'ennemy' bit up.

"If you come from the same place as the wheelchair guy," Timmy says, "Doesn't that make you an ennemy too?" The Romans started acting up and nodding and advancing towards Percy. Then; a flash of black, the sound of a sword slashing through the air at top speed and they backed off.
"No," the girl now in front of Percy said. She had waist-long black hair, dark eyes and a delicate, emotionless face. She kept her jaw locked when she didn't talk and she was holding one of those roman swords.
"Reyna, get out of the way."
"The Auguries [type of Roman oracle btw] have been acting up since December. We've been waking up in the middle of the night with dreams. We need Jason, and if Percy's here, what do you think the chances are that Jason's where he's from? An even better question for you; how will his people feel if we slay him? What do you think they'll do to Jason?" Reyna asked.
Silence.
"I have a quest to go on," Percy said. He'd only told Franny and Hazel so far, but now seemed like a good time. "The queen of the gods herself has told me. You need to let me do this."
"A quest for what?" Someone asked.
"Gerry; what is going wrong at Camp right now? What have we lost? This is even more than just Jason. We've lost a whole legion. A whole freaking legion. We need to get them back, and if Percy here knows how- than by the gods, we need his help." Reyna said.
"You guys lost a legion?" Percy asked. A legion -from what he understood- was a mix of demigods, satyrs and various nature spirits stuck together in a group of 20.
Reyna turned to face Percy.
"Jason Grace went missing. His legion did too, a week after. There was a struggle in the night, the conch horns blew, signals passed between the watch towers and everyone charged to the tent they were in. But when we looked in- nothing. Their Aquila went missing as well."
"That's..."
"Exactly." She held out her hand.
"My name is Reyna Valliato. Augury of Camp Jupiter. Come with me."