The Heroes of Olympus Lalala oh Hi! This is a Son of Neptune:D

OsnapitzJJ posted on Jul 08, 2011 at 11:39PM
The Son of Neptune by: OsnapitzJJ

Title: The Son of Neptune
Rating:T
Type: Adventure, Humor, A little romance.
Characters: All the charcters in The Heroes of Olympus plus a few of my own.
Disclaimer: The story base, character and settings base was created by Rick Riordan, who owns the Percy Jackson and the Olympians, and Heroes of Olympus rights.

I hope you like it. Not too much spam. You can give constuctive criticism.

Posting days are Wednesday and Friday.(:

Oh and thoughts are in italics. Anything in bold is gonna be screaming.:D

Reyna Jones: Daughter of Mars
Hazel MacLamore: Daughter of Trivia
Dakota Maples: Daughter of Apollo
Charley Chance: Faun
Blaze Rider: Daughter of Vesta
Lakyn Mason: Daughter of Diana

Chapter 1
(Percy Jackson)

“Have to get this boy away from here. He has to go to school and remember school but not remember anything about being a demigod.” Hera said controlling Percy Jackson’s body.

Suddenly Percy stopped running and Hera left his body. He stopped in front of the school, Yancy Academy. “Oh, just another torturing day at school.” Percy said as the bell rang and he hurried to get to class on time. He first had his favorite class, or so he thought right now, Latin and Roman History taught by Mrs. Lupin.

“Percy, why are you late?” She asked.

“I’m sorry ma’m.” He said taking his seat near the window.

You see, Mrs. Lupin always thought that Percy should do better in this class and that it was a life or death matter. Mrs. Lupin had just come to school here at Yancy because another teacher had a stroke and couldn’t teach for now. Today for some reason Mrs. Lupin seemed a little nervous, almost like she was expecting someone. She was a pretty 30 year old lady. With silver hair which was a little odd considering she was only 30. She had the same color eyes that would pierce into you if you were being bad and were caught. But you could always tell when she was nervous because she made this little whimpering noise almost like a growl that a dog, or wolf would make.

The bell rang signaling time for class and then two kids ran inside the class room. “You’re late.” Mrs. Lupin said walking to them and whispering. She pointed at me then their eyes got big.

“Percy, follow them please.” She said. “Good luck.”

I followed obediently. It was one scrawny little boy and a beautiful girl. The boy had acne and a growing scruffy, beard and he walked with a limp. He had curly brown hair and was chewing on a tin can. The girl had long, wavy brown hair with hazel eyes that twinkled. She was nervously gripping something in her pocket.

“I am Hazel MacLamore and this is Charley Chance, and we’re going to take you to Camp Demigod.” said the girl.

“What the heck is Camp Demigod?” said Percy.

“A place for people like you and me, we’ll explain on the way.”Charley said.
last edited on Aug 14, 2011 at 10:08PM

The Heroes of Olympus 62 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 62

over a year ago OsnapitzJJ said…
I might just delete this and make it an article if I don't get enough comments. :(
over a year ago percyposeiedon3 said…
smile
It was good !
Chapter 1 (Continued)

Charley:

Oh my gods! This kid is really powerful. There are so many auras floating off of him, it's hard to beleive he hasn't been found yet!

Charley was brought out of his thoughts by something coming out of the sky. "Ahhh here's the chariot!" Charley said.

Percy:
"Hmmm, chariot. Thats a new one." Percy said.

"What do you mean, new one?" Hazel asked suspiciously.

"Oh a new one to add to the list of: Crazy Un-Natural things that happen in Percy Jackson's life." I said.

Right about then the chariot came to a hault. 2 kids, two girls, jumped out and dusted them selves off.

"So this is the kid?" Girl number one asked Hazel.

"Yepp." She said.

"Well, I'm Reyna Jones and this is Dakota Maples. I'm a daughter of Mars and she's a daughter of Apollo." Girl number two said. She sounded a little sad.

"Percy Jackson." I said jumping on the chariot.

They looked at me wide eyed.

"What? Can't a guy jump on a chariot?" I asked putting my feet up.

"It's just normally demi-gods freak out when they first know what they are." Charley said.

"Well maybe I'm not normal." I said.
over a year ago MaximumRide12 said…
post soon! Please dont delete it!
over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
It's really good please continue.
over a year ago green-art-ac-pj said…
big smile
Nice!! Keep going!! It's actuallly kinda funny!!
over a year ago ajatashatru said…
it is good. and i am pleased to see you posting more. keep posting make it into a great story.
over a year ago blakerose12 said…
big smile
it really good keep posting
over a year ago AmazingPercy said…
smile
awesome continue plz
over a year ago dezzypoo said…
big smile
AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME did i tell u it was AWESOME cuz it is
I want you all to vote on two days out of the three that I can poost on. The 2 that get the most votes will be the ones.

Monday Wednesday or Friday. These are the only days I am not that busy.

P.S.: I Will NOT post until I have enough posts;) So POST ON!

-JJ
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago PersesJr said…
smile
Hello am new and i think your chapters are awesome,post soon
Wednesday and friday
Guys. Post! Vote! Do something!
Wednesday and Friday cause on Monday I've got certain tv shows on from 7:00
When are you posting
mischievous
Hmmmmm I needd 2 more votes till I post again. If I don't get those two votes by Sunday (Today is Friday) then I will not continue this forum!!!! So, I sugges you vote fast. ;D I'm so devious.
over a year ago dezzypoo said…
laugh
Wednesday and Friday cause i like those days
Okay I got my two votes so I'll post today:D Thanks Precious211 and DezzyPoo. This is dedicated to the both of you:D

Hazel:

Chappie 2

Everyone got lost in their own thoughts as we boarded the chariot. This kid, he is taking this so lightly! It's like he's seen it before! Well he hasn't...right? Now, that isn't possible. It can't be! Hazel was brought to her thoughts by a question...

I can't post more right now. So expect more later. Sorry, I am too busy. See ya!
I cant wait for the rest!
Okay here's the rest.

Hazel:

Chappie 2

Everyone got lost in their own thoughts as we boarded the chariot. This kid, he is taking this so lightly! It's like he's seen it before! Well he hasn't...right? Now, that isn't possible. It can't be! Hazel was brought to her thoughts by a question...

"HAZEL WHAT THE FUDGE IS THAT????" Reyna screamed. Her black eyes in pure terror, brown hair in her face.

Right about then two flaming boulders hit the chariot as we passed over the camp. I quickly recited a spell and undid the damage but we were still crash landing.

"AIM FOR THE SEA!!!!!" Dakota yelled to me who was driving. Her golden eyes calmer than most peoples and golden hair in a pony tail.

I quickly did as told. But then something happened. It looked as though the water...grabbed us and pulled us in. No it didn't you fruit head! Your just seeing things cause your adrenaline is up. Then we hit the water. It was freezing cold as I struggled to re-surface.

I fianlly did. When I looked around everone was there looking freaked out and soaken wet...all but Percy.

"WHERE'S PERCY?!?" I screamed looking everywhere. He wasn't floating, on the beach, or anywhere else for that matter.

Everyone jumped and started searching. I muttered a reavelance spell. If he was above the water I would see him in my head. He wasn't.

"Oh Gods this isn't good this is not good!" Charley yelled taking a bite out of a tin, diet coke can.

"Where is this boy?" I muttered sadly to myself.

Percy:

Chappie 3

When the water took us under, something caught my eye. I saw a bright ligt coming from the bottom of the sea. So I swam after it, the pressure not bothering me, an breathing fine.

"Percy my boy!" Someone yelled.

I looked around. I was in an underwater castle with a person my height with my same black hair and green eyes. "Dad?" I asked.

You see, I always knew that my dad somehow, wasn't dead.

He hugged me. "I'm your father, Poseidon. God of the Sea, Earthquakkes, and Horses."
Percy and poseidon meet again! Great chappie! First post! I love using ! today
well well the sea god is showing favorism. now some thing to think about. don't you agree.
Why yes. Yes he is. :)
smile
Idk. its ok, just post whenever. And have fun!
Awesome chappie and Percy is gonna be in trouble when he rises
over a year ago green-art-ac-pj said…
big smile
Haha!!!! I luv ur story!!! Perce?ur gonna be in one he'll of trouble u no? No? Well warnin ya!!! Post soon!! And hav a nice time wherever
over a year ago Safree said…
awesome can't wait to see what percy does post as soon as you can please
Thanks for all the great comments. Nothing just crazy happenes in this chapter but I think you will like a few things *Hint Hint*.

Question: How do you bolden and do italics?

Heres the chappie:

Percy: (Continued)

“That’s, great and all but why didn’t you ever come home? You do know how much we needed you?!? It was horrible with Smelly Gabe!!!!” I yelled angrily.

Poseidon/Dad/Sea God/Who ever showed a look of saddness on his face.

“Curse Hera. That bitch.” He muttered. “You know more than you think son. But now I have to leave. Do good Percy. I know you will.” He said.

And with a final hug, the sea god vanished with a tear on his cheek. I swam up confused. Then I realized I had forgotten the people who took me here. “Oh gods.” Wait. Where’d that come from? About then my head surfaced.

“PER-CY!” I heard people calling my name.

“PERCY!” Someone shouted.
I got tackled. And then hit, hugged again, hit, and screamed at all in the same minute.

“PERCY JACKSON WHERE WEREYOU?YOUCOULDHAVEBEENKILLED!WHYDIDYOULE­AVE­?YO­UAR­EIN­SOM­UCH­TRO­UBL­E!H­OWD­IDY­OUS­TAY­UND­ERW­ATE­RFO­RSO­LON­G?W­ESE­ARC­HED­EVE­RYW­HER­E!Y­OU-­“ Finally she took a breath and punched me in the arm. “Don’t do it again.” Hazel said then walked off but stopped in her tracks and span around. “Wait…how come you aren’t wet?!?” She asked running back to me.

Reyna put her hand on her chest and stopped her. “He needs to rest.” She said and then walked off. Dakota came up to me. “Come on Perce, I’ll show you to your room.” She said and walking me to the center of the camp.

The camp was amazing but there was one thing catching my eye the whole time…it was the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. She had dark black hair that was curly like a princesses. And blue eyes that when she rolled them, for a second you could see grey. She kept eyeing me dreamily then snapping up and disappearing again. Maybe I was hallucinating but I don’t think so.

“Percy? Are you listening?” Dakota asked crossing her arms.

“Yeah, uhuh. Just tired.” I said.

She eyed me then thought better then rolled her eyes. “There’s your room. Don’t break it.” She said then walked off.

I looked after her for a second then heard a “Flop!” then an “Ooopsies.” And an “Oh no!” Then I heard footsteps running away. I looked around and saw a blonde girl with curly hair running away with a Yankees baseball cap in her hand and what looked like a black wig. I looked around after she went around a corner to see if anyone else saw here but it didn’t look like it. I shook my head and went inside my room.
big smile
Awesome chapter and can u check this out plz link
this is truning into an intersting story. i want more. post soon.
smile
Omg! It was Annabeth!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm posting twice today cause I didn't post yesterday so be ready.

Annabeth:

I raced around he corner panting. Oh my gods that was bad! I have to talk to him though. Chiron said that I have to be-friend him and guide him in the righ direction. But it's so hard to do! I've missed him sooo much. It's so hard not to run up to him and hug him like we always use to after a hard day.

I put my wig back on and made sure my blue contacts were in right. I went up to the Mercury cabin. What am I gonna say? Oh Gods...

I found myself being face to face with Percy.

"Um...hello?"

Percy:

Who is this girl?

"Oh um hi i'm Gabbie daughter of Venus."

For some reason it sounded hard for her to say that sentence.

"Percy Jackson, and does not know what that even means."

She giggled a half nervous half dreamy laugh.

"Come on, I'll show you around Perry." She said looking away.

"It's Percy and sure." I said.

"Whatever Peter." She said.

We walked around and she told me what things were and what the Gods were.

"Get over here Johnson. We're gonna find out your parent." Gabbie said.

"Jackson. And I already know my parent." I said confidently.

"Oh you think so? Who is it?" She said kind of boredly.

Wow. This girl really was not liking to do this. She was prabably forced.

"Poseidon. God of the Sea, horses, and earthquakes." I said.

She laughed. "Teh, please. Poseidon? It's Neptune. Greek Gods are ddd-ead." She said. Studdering at the 'd'.

"Look here, saying Greek Gods like that here will get you killed. Your at a Roman Camp." She said carefully, like she was rying hard not to say something else.

"But he told me himself!" I said standing up from the rock edge we'd been sitting on over the lake.

She walked over to me and whispered in my ear,"Neptune", and walked away quietly with her hands in her pocket.

I watched after her quietly. That girl, she isn't normal.

She walked into the forest and then dissapeared behind the trees.

"I'm going after her." I whisperd. Then I walked in the direction she went.
over a year ago venus143 said…
big smile
wow your story is awsome i can't whait untill you post laters
Annabeth:

I walked behind a tree and waited. Finally he walked up.

"BOO!" I yelled.

He screamed a girliesqueal and jumped back startled.

I smirked and laughed uncontrollably at this.

"Thats what you get for stalking me seaweed brain." I said and punched his arm. But all I got was a hurting hand and bruised knuckles.

"Tehehe not funny. I didn't stalk you. And seaweed brain? What?" he asked.

"Oh um sorry slip of the tongue. Look over there!" I yelled and pointed knowhere and pulled my Yankees Cap on.

"BYE!" I yelled.
Awesome chapters love them
big smile
awsome this is great can't whait untill u post
bye! i can't believe that is what he gets. super chapters. keep posting.
mischievous
cool chapter can't believe percy doesn't know its annabeth but then again he is a seaweed brain. please post soon.
Lol. Awesome chappie!
Percy:

After that weird incident with Gabbie I walked deeper into the woods. I heard something weird and came to a stop and waited holding my breath.

"Tehehehhe."

There it was again. I turned around slowly and walked towards the noise. I picked up a branch and walked slowly around a bush.

I was about to swing it when I saw what it was.

More like what she was.

I dropped the branch and kneeled down.

It was a little girl about 2 years old with fiery red hair and the same color eyes.

"Hey girlie can you talk yet?" I asked in a soft tone.

She nodded her head and made the noise I was hearing. A soft, sweet, adoring, giggle.

"Whats your name?" I asked.

"Blaze." She said in her cute voice.

"Hi Blaze, I'm Percy."

She smiled at this.

"Well Blaze have you seen Camp yet?"

"No. But I knwow abwout it." She answered.

I picked her up.

"Well I'm gonna show it to you." I said then walked out of the forest and back to the Venus cabin.

I knocked on the door.

"Gabbie, I need help." I said.

She walked out and her eyes went haywire.

who is she? i want to know and soon.
nice chapter and a good way to bring in a new charecter.
post soon.
O_O who ia that little girl?
meh
the little girl seems really creepy.
please post soon
Percy:

Gabbie's eyes looked at me, then at Blaze, then at me, then Blaze again, and then falling on me.

She almost looked angry like she suspected something but then calmed down.

I set Blaze down.

"This is Blaze. I just found her in the woods." I said.

Gabbie looked suspicious.

"Wow. And she is a demi-god?" She asked.

"Well she got through the border so she has to be." I said.

Just then Blaze noticied the huge camfire. Her eyes lit up and she ran straight to the fire.

"NO!" Me and Gabbie yelled simultaniously running after her.

She ran straight into the fire and stood there, smiling like she accomplished something.

Me and Gabbie slowly looked at each other having a silent conersation.

"Blaze come here sweety." Gabbie said.

Just then the fire froze and so did Blaze. Not moving or blinking. I looked around and saw that everything else was the same way except Gabbie. She noticed it too.

Then I saw a girl about twelve walking towards me. I recongnized her and bowed down.

"Lady Vesta." I said. So did Gabbie.

"No, no. Don't bow down to me. I should bow to you." She said stopping when she got to me and her.

I slowly stood up confused.

"Percy I owe you and A-... Gabbie a huge dept. And now I repay you." She said forcing out Gabbie's name.

"This is how I repay you. With my daughter. I am not suppose to have children. But I couldn't help myslef and had Blaze. But if Zeus finds out Blaze will die, and not even the Olympians will be able to protect her. But you...you and Gabbie can. And I want you to raise my daughter with her and keep her safe." She finished.

I looked around waiting for someone to yell "AND YOU JUST GOT PRANKED!"

When it didn't happened I looked at her.

"You serious?"

"Of course. Now, I must go. Her birthday is September 19th. Her last name is Rider. Lupa doesn't care and lets her do whatever she wants to." And then the 12 year old vanished and the world came back into action.
big smile
tjat was awsome awsome awsome awsome awsome awsome awsome awsome awsome awsome awsome awsome awsome awsome awsome awsome awsome awsome ooooooooooooooooooooooo vesta had a child that was unexpected who knew what did i say awsome chapter i can't whait untill the next chapter laters
over a year ago Artemis037 said…
heart
Cool! Can't wait till Wednesday! One thing- it was a little odd when Poseidon swore... Blaze seems really cute!
this is something really serious. Percy does not remeber his past and he has to look after a two year old.
super chapters.
keep posting.
big smile
so awesome and amazing. well the little girl isn't as creepy now. please post soon.
over a year ago Artemis037 said…
I don't think any one answered your question on how to bold and italic, and if they did, I guess you get to hear it again :)

[ b ] word [ / b ] for bold without the spaces, and the others are the same just i for italics and u for underline :)