The FP fam A place to let your rants out (this should unstress some ppl)

Alexyss_Cullen posted on Jul 30, 2010 at 09:08AM
rant about something you hate or like doesnt matter what it is just let it out nows your time

heres a good one:

How bad the new victoria was

barney and r-pattz went bye bye
last edited on Aug 11, 2010 at 03:48AM

The FP fam 20 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago IsabellaMCullen said…
Ohh don't go bashing on r-pattz. Lex won't like that :P

The new victoria wasn't even half a good as the other one, and Barney is awesome! He's my bf. Just don't tell JB.

OJ :L

I'm watching House Of Wax on MTV atm. I always can't stand it until Paris Hilton gets sphered in the head. I hate that chick so much. Its like seriously how is she even famous? He daddy is rich, and thats all. She seems too fake to me. Like if I got locked in a room with her I'd want to shoot myself after the first 3 mintues. I didn't notice this before, lol. I'm just so sick of that chick.

Okay that is all :]
over a year ago Paramore-CSI said…
what bree barneys your BF and so is jsutin bree hwo could you
*runs away crying*
over a year ago lexie2635 said…
heart
ok i like rpatz b/c hes cute alright,lol
me and barney go wayyyy back.lol,he taught me alot of things
and i LOVE paris hilton,lol

ok im RANTING ppls fucking attitudes here on fanpop.i wanna smack the shit out of some out of some of them.

ok im done,for now,lol

hmmm
ok i feel silly,i forgot what i was going to rant about,lol
over a year ago moolah said…
surprise
@lexie2635

Omg, i no some ppole are so mean and disrespectful...I was on the fanpop chat one day and this guy says something about someone else...and then this gurl says a reply to that...so I say..."umm hey...can u like be nicer?" and then he says I'm a 'f*cking Justin Bieber and Lady Gaga fanatic' I got off the chat and then sent him a prop(when we only had the prop thingy)and said can u b nicer 2 ppole? and he sent me back-'shut up justin bieber weirdo' or something like that...anyways i reported him and deleted his prop.

A few daze l8ter I checked his profile...he was talking to someone about being reported..I haven't heard from him since...

Lol...that did kinda unstress me Alexyss!!!!!!

over a year ago halloula said…
heart
Lol guys ur awesommme<3

I hate Hiedi and Spencer!!!!
Oh I swear if I ever see Spencer infront of me I'll take his eyes out! and shut him up once and for all !!!

barney and r-pattz went bye bye Lmao Alex♥

over a year ago Alexyss_Cullen said…
laugh
just read bees rant ; Wow Lmafao
over a year ago IsabellaMCullen said…
^ Hey now, only my 4 year old little sis calls me bee :P

Yeah, Paris makes me that mad. She thought cocaine was gum...just throwing that out there.
No offense intended to lex, since she LOVES Paris.

Haz!! So agree with you<3 The only person from The Hills I actually like it Audrina, Lo, and Lauren. The others are meh...
Speidi is the worse of them. Actually loved Heidi in the beginnning though :)

This really isn't a rant but I just loveeeeeeeee the buried life :D

last edited over a year ago
tongue
hahahahahaha BREEE!!!!!!
over a year ago ThornedRose said…
breeeegles!
over a year ago moolah said…
kiss
hey guys,here to rant a little more...
*u might not consider this a rant but it's amazing news!!!*

ok yesterday my math teech wasn't there yesterday.So......what happened you might be wondering. Well...his wife was in labor!They are having twins!!!!!And on friday we had a bbshower and my bff was like crying and we were like 'oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhh' 'aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah' it was hilarious!!!!!!haha...

and yesterday my homeroom teech is like, 'luke,anne' i need to see you. 'haley,taylor, i need to see you too' and as you wonderful guys might know i wasnt there yesterday so tommorrow shes going to tell me!ahhhhh! i am so excited!!!!!!!i cant wait till she tells me!!!

ok maybe that wasnt exactly a rant but who cares.its the fam spot!and im skittlez so.
lol your silly skittles.
its funny starting tomorrow,me and some friends are going to carry aroung eggs and treat them like babies,lol.i cant wait
hahaha have fun lex
lol,thx
No problem :) lolz good luck
thx i totally need it,lol
over a year ago ThornedRose said…
lex for shizzle you rock bo dizzle my mizzle!
um thx,lol
Yeah I Bet...lolz
um ranting about myself.....somethings i just cant keep in from certain ppl,i feel so stupid,i might of hurt them