The Fanfic The mark of Athena by pink bookworm

pink-bookworm posted on Oct 10, 2011 at 10:15AM
Okay I couldn't resist here are the details.

Title: the mark of Athena

Rating: T just in case

Type: Adventure, a bit of romance, kinda sad and friendship

Characters: Frank Zhang, Annabeth Chase, Percy Jackson, ELla the harpy, Hazel levesque, Reyna, Thalia grace, Jason grace, Tyson, Hylla, Grover Underwood

Synopsis: When a quest is issued to find a secret weapon that could determine wether the demigods live or die against gaei.something very unexpected happens on this quest let's just say it has something to do with this: "The Mark of Athena Burns through Rome".

Will this stop them or will it only make them more determined?

Disclaimer: I don't own any right RR does

A/n: Dedicated to all those amazing fans who have commented on my story I really appreciate it.
last edited on Jan 16, 2012 at 11:41AM

The Fanfic 118 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 118

over a year ago paulion98 said…
smile
Cool,i will read it when you start writing!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
Lol nicecatch posting the chapter right now hope you enjoy first chapter everyone.
Chapter 1: Percy pov
Percy, frank and hazel made their way over towards the big ship where his camp half blood friends made there way over to them. Percy spotted annabeth next to a girl with brown hair and chocolate brown eyes.
"annabeth", yelled Percy.
"Percy I missed you so much", annabeth said racing up to me giving me a kiss. *cough cough*.
"oh annabeth this is Frank and Hazel".
"hello"."nice to meet you I'm annabeth percy's girlfriend and daughter of Athena".
"nice to meet you to", Hazel said smiling.
"where did Frank go?".
"umm no idea he was here a minute ago wasn't he?".
"yes he was".
*sqeuk*.
"what was that?".
"Frank".
"I don't get it" "we'll explain later", Percy said. Someone tapped Percy's shoulder and he turned around and saw Leo, the kid who looked like Hazel's friend Sammy who was with the girl Percy saw with Annabeth earlier and who he gathered was Jason Grace the leader of Camp Jupiter.
"hi your Percy right?".
"yes why?".
"we are new to Camp Half Blood well except Jason and we just wanted to talk to you like get to know you a bit more oh and by the way I'm Piper daughter of Aphrodite and this is Leo son of heuphusts and Jason as you would already know the son of Jupiter".
"Nice to meet you Piper, Leo and Jason", I smiled.
"you to".
These are my friends Hazel and Frank, who is somewhere".
"not trying to be rude or anything but who are your godly parents?".
"My father is Pluto and Frank's is mars", hazel smiled but gazed at Leo in a look of longing.
"hazel", Jason smiled.
"Hi nice to see you again Jason".
"you to Hazel".
"annabeth is Grover here?".
"no but he is coming later with Thalia and mrs O Leary".
"okay but hang on isn't Thalia with the hunters?".
"She is that is why Grover is getting her seaweed brain".
"oh okay", I said a bit embarrased.
"I'm sorry to interupt your little reunion Jackson but Reyna has called a meeting to introduce the disgusting Greek's", Octavian spat.
"sure and has anyone seen Ella?".
over a year ago paulion98 said…
smile
nice chapter! it was good, post soon.
This chapter is dedicated to nicecatch42 and unknown question for commenting on my forum and also I'm gonna try and space it out well hope you enjoy next chapter

Chapter 2: annabeth pov
Annabeth was so excited when she saw Percy and even more so that he remembered her.
Now they were walking around camp Jupiter looking for Ella the harpy who they could not find anywhere.
"any sign of her Percy".
"no not at all but we ca t give up we need to find her I'm just hoping Octavian told Reyna to hold the welcoming for a bit".
"well we just have explain to Reyna if he didn't tell her".
"yea okay, come on let's go see if the others had any luck".
"okay coming".
When they met back up with the others the asked if they had any luck but they hadn't so they continued their search, but what annabeth couldn't figure out was why Ella was so important and why the needed to find her.
Annabeth turned around and heard a thump.
The little rat that had been following them was now a Chinese, Canadian kid who was bulky, had short black hair and his face looked a little babyish.
"Frank what happened you were a rat?".
"umm I don't exactly know to be honest just that one minute I was human next minute I'm a rat and couldn't get out of that form till now".
Percy laughed.
"well know Frank you can help us find Ella".
"sure".
"oh and this is my girlfriend Annabeth Chase daughter of Athena".
"Hi I'm Frank Zhang son of Mars".
"nice to meet you Frank and also you say his name as though you hate him".
"I don't hate him I just wish I wasn't a son of Mars that's all".
"wow I've never met someone who's father is ares and doesn't want to be their child take clarrisse for example".
"May I ask who this clarrisse is and Ares is Mars Greek equivalent right".
"yes it is and clarrisse is a daughter of Ares and worst enemy of Percy".
"oh I see".
"Guys enough of the chit chat we have to find Ella".
"oh right sorry seaweed brain".
"that's alright wise girl".
over a year ago nicecatch42 said…
that was great! keep posting!
Posting tonight
over a year ago Graecus100 said…
big smile
AAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhh Post I want more!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Umm umm sorry I haven't posted yet but we've been busy all weekend so I'll try post Monday okay
over a year ago Asmadasahater said…
heart
ALRIGHT!
You are one of the only ones to listen to the rules. You get two big thumbs way up!
And great story.
Thanx and I like to listen to rules so yes.
over a year ago Kronos429 said…
laugh
lol the 2nd chapter was so much easier to read than the 1st
Yea I gotta edit it it's because that's how I liked to read but I got told doing that would make my chapters longer.
You should have a chapter by Sunday at the latest well for most of you Saturday.
Huh where my post go?
Oh there there don't worry
POST SOON
I'll try but I'm getting really busy again I'm gonna see if I can update Thursday maybe.
cake
Yay I'm on third for popular content have a cake and I'll post sometime today.
Hello everyone thank you for the comments and I'm posting right now hope you enjoy :)
Chapter 3: Octavian
Octavian sighed he hated those greeks and everybody may think that Octavian hated them just because he was staying faithful to the Romans but it wasn't just that he thought back to when he was 3.
flashback
He was walking alone to the park like he did everyday, the park had basically been his home since he ran away from his mother who was a drunk and hated him with all her might.
He trembled at just the thought of her.
She had long, straight, blonde hair and chocolate brown eyes, she had a few freckles an was very tan but was very scary looking.
His mother came from Greece but she moved to New York and attended a camp there then she decided to move to San fransico where she fell in love with Apollo.
Octavian snapped out of his thoughts when he heard a boy behind him.
"Hello why are you homeless", he said with a laugh.
"How do you know?"
"I know more than you think Octavian".
"I don't get it you know I'm homeless and you know my name".
"Yes I've been watching you".
"Your a stalker", he yelled.
"No I'm not a stalker I used to be friends with your mother before she started drinking".
"Oh".
"Now to the point why I am her".
"Yes go on". "Well I've come hear to destroy you before you turn out like your mother a alcoholic".
"Wh-Wh-What do you mean you've come to destroy me?"
"You'll find out", he said pulling a sword out of his pocket".
Octavian whimpered.
The boy grabbed hold of his neck and put the sword to his throught.
"If you move your dead".
"You'll do no such thing to the boy Gary", a wolf came running over and fought him off. When he was gone she introduced herself.
"Hello I'm lupa and I'm going to take you to a place called the wolf house to train your powers".
That is why Octavian hated the Greeks so much.

Hope you enjoy it and I've just got to edit it so it may not be the easiest thing to read :)EDITED: i just finished editing it now ive got to do the first chapter.
but... Octavian is a legacy... his mother was the child of Apollo... so Apollo is Octavians grandfather not father
over a year ago swimmergirl7 said…
Post soon!!!
Yea I realized that after I read it and edited it I was hoping nobody would notice but don't worry I'll try and fix it.
Nice chapter, Shailee !
:D lollllllllllll
Post soon!
Oi mate don't dis my name
Lol
^Yup, definately Aussie.
lol I'm just joking. Sorry if you felt, err....dissed.
You should be lol I'm just joking and Aussies forever.
Post Soon!!
Okay posting Thursday.
Oh, am I still allowed on this forum? Or am I too mean?
*goes and sobs in a corner*
I think your allowed.
Pink-bookworm: I can't wait until thusday.
Your still allowed Alex *hugs* well gotta go.
Post soon!
Posting some time today
You said thursday though.*goes to pout*
sad
I know and I feel really bad but I had some things on my mind yesterday because something really sad happened at my school on the 11/11/011 which is your Thursday.
Okay here is the next chapter finally and I really appreciate all your comments this is my most commented forum I've got so congratulations guys and again I really appreciate it well anyway this chapter is dedicated to @swimmergirl7 for commenting a lot thank you :)
@nicecatch42 sorry I didn't dedicate this to you as well but I've already dedicated a chapter to you but thankyouu for commenting anyway it makes my day :)

Chapter 4: Jason
Jason really didn't get why it was so important to find Ella behcause she was just a harpy or was she?
Millions of questions ran through Jason's mind, where was Ella, why was she so important, was she a friend of Percy but Dudley Percy wouldn't be friends with a harpy but you never know Percy may be it just puzzled Jason.
"Jason I hear something".
Jason snapped back to reality and looked at Piper who was standing next to Hazel.
"What do you think it is?"
"Wouldn't know hang is that a net up in that tree?"
"Yes but why would a net be in a tree?"
"Well it doesn't matter let's just go check it out Jason, Piper".
"Alright".
When we reached the tree the net was holding Ella and some little boy who was pale and very skinny with a few freckles here and there, the boy also had long curly blonde hair that looked as though it had not been cut brushed or cleaned which it probably hadn't and his eyes were baby pink.
The boy looked very scared and fragile and he whimpered when I smiled encouragingly at him.
"Shh it's okay were going to get you both out", Hazel said.
"Yes friends get Ella and new friend out".
"No you can't you'll be killed it's a trap", the mystery boy said.
His voice was very croaky and you could tell that he needed water.
"What is your name", Piper said kindly.
"It's Nathanial Dean Taylor", he replied shyly.
"Okay Nathanial I need you to tell us why it's a trap because technically this is our territory I mean the Romans", I said softly not wanting to frighten him even more than he already was.
"That's the point they knew that there would be Roman Demigods coming in through these woods and used me and Ella as bait to get to you Demigods so if you even start cutting the net down you three will all be trapped to".
"Okay I get it and are you a Demigod Nathanial?"
"Yes son of Minerva".
"Ella have plan, Friends get other friends".
"Yea we will have to G-".
I was cut of by the muffled talking of something and I listened more carefully hoping I could catch some of what they were saying.
Hopefully those filthy Ronan Demigods will find our trap soon".
"They will have to or we will come and kill everyone from Camp Jupiter including that useless botpy Octavian".
"Wonderfull boss thins is going to be quite the joy maybe we should do this more often".
"Yes we should shouldn't we Mathew".
"yes but for now I think we should wait boss".
"Yes okay let the waiting begin".

"Piper Hazel did you here that there planning on attacking Camp Jupiter if they don't catch us".
"Yes we heard we need to go worn everyone and tell then prepare for battle".
Epic chappie!!!!!!!!!!! Post! Soon!
Glad you like it I'll most likely post this afternoon because I am just in the mood for writing lately.
Okay posting a sneak peak I wrote this in science while I was bored so yea hope you enjoy :)
Chapter 5: Nathanial pov
Nathanial was scared very scared not just for himself but for Camp Jupiter as well.
Even though I have never been to camp Jupiter I still watched over the camp though, the same as I have done since I was five and I'm now ten.
Your probably wondering why I don't go to Camp Jupiter well when I was three I got banned from Camp for something I didn't do and I've basically been here in the forest all my life so know here I am talking to three demigods and trapped with a harpy called Ella.
"Nathanial can you wait here I'll go and get my other friends to look after you while I warn everyone".
"Okay".
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^­^^^­^^^­^^
when the three demigods who didnt tell me their names left i sat quietly hoping ella didnt start babbling on about things she had read.
"The cursed blade shall reap the rest burned uo in crumples".
oh not again i thought.
"We be friends?"
"Yes yes alright".
to admit i was a bit jelouse of how smart she was and i thought i was smart, i know what your thinking wow he is up himself but its not my fualt im a son of Athena.
then i heard a rustling of leaves and turned around or as far as I could in the net.
"Dont worry Nathanial im a friend of Jason".
Oh so thats the name what the blonde kids name was.
"Whats your name?"
"Percy and thats Annabeth and Frank".
"Hello i dont mean to be rude or anything but who are your godly parents?"
"Mine is posiedon and yes im Greek".
"Athena and i'm Greek to".
"Mars".
"Cool mine is Minerva".
"OH so your like kinda my half brother".
"Yea you could say that".
"Yay friend here to rescue Ella".
"Yes where here to rescue you Ella you to Nathanial but how is what i want to know".
"Maybe there is a secret to ot".
"Thats it", Frank yelled happily.
"Yea go on".
"Well jason said that humans couldnt cut it but who said birds or something with something sharp on them couldn't".
"What are you getting at Frank?"
"Well i can transform into differant animals meaning i could cut it and let you free that's if it will work".
"Well i dont see why it wouldnt", i said grinning.
over a year ago kgirl925 said…
laugh
Hey! I finally found your MoA. Its awesome! Keep posting.
POST SOON

its totally epic so far :D

oh wow i can see myslef totally agreeing with those greeks thaat wann kill octavian lol
Amazing . As usual. Pinkbookworm post soon.
Posting thurday AEST (Australian Eastern Summer Time because it's daylight savings)
Ah. I'm in America. Keep posting! I love all of this. Can't wait until tomorrow.
Yea tthats why I put that there so you won't be confused :)
Great a shirt chapter oh well I'll try get a bigger chapter up soon anyway I edited my previouse post the chapter sneak peak so I hope you enjoy but ut may be a bit boring because it's kinda a chapter following up something else and also mote action will come soon and I'll be uploading again on Friday AEST because I'm really starting to enjoy writing this and I've had a big craving just to sit there and write all day don't know why well anyway hope you like it and are excited for the next chapter and action chapter :)
I like it! Thank you.
post soon its still awesomely epic
*coughumadalexcough*
Hope to post Thursday was going to post yesterday but I was sick and Kronos what on earth did you say.