The Ellen Degeneres Show Stop the Corruption of American Morals

Robert_100 posted on Jun 16, 2018 at 03:13PM
WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO AMERICA?

To use a cliche’ I regret that I have but one voice to give to my country. To all who will listen I ask “WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO AMERICA?” Where are the pastors, the preachers, the rabbis, the priests, the ministers, the churches, synagogues, mosques, temples, the actors, the heads of corporations, the #MeToo etc.? WHERE ARE THE AMERICANS?
Who in America can condone the ripping away of children from their parents? Who in America can cooperate by placing children in cages, even pretty cages (A cage is a cage)! Where is the outrage?
There is NO GRAY AREA here. Either you are for ripping away children from their parents or you are not. Every American needs to confront not only their elected official, judge and public employee with the question “ARE YOU FOR RIPPING CHILDREN AWAY FROM THEIR PARENTS OR ARE YOU NOT? This question needs to be brought to light. Even the janitor, police person, guard, landlord, realtor, electrician, construction person, needs to answer this moral question. Each of the provider of services supporting the stripping of parents from children and caging the child(ren) is an adder and abettor. Each is guilty of a crime of moral turpitude! This is not a question limited to Republicans Democrats Independents or other party affiliations. This is not a question where the excuse can be “I am only following orders.” You cannot pick one line out of the bible to justify your personal corruption. Caging children and separating infants from their parents is just fundamentally wrong!
You cannot say I was only following orders when my boss told me to build this cage, when my superior said take this two year old child from its mother, when utility supplies the water and sewer, etc. to the caging facility. You and I are all playing a part in the in humanity to man. By silence we are all condoning what we claim to be against, a violation of our moral structure.
Remaining silent is not an option. Take matters into your own hands. Stop the destruction of America! There is no middle ground! The contractor, janitor, bus driver, border patrol person, police person, public servant, elected official and fellow American needs to confront this moral injustice and refuse to act. As Nancy Regan said “JUST SAY NO!” Even a person in the military has a right to say NO! Remember Mai Lai.
If your elected official will not act to stop the moral destruction of America then VOTE THEM OUT! If the public servant will not refuse to carry out morally reprehensible directions, lodge a complaint, times change, values change but public records of public servants do not disappear! THERE WILL BE A DAY OF RECKONING!
IF YOU ARE NOT PART OF THE REMEDY, YOU ARE GUILTY OF THE SAME INJUSTICE AND MORAL CORRUPTION AS THE PERSON WHO ORDERS THE CAGING OF INNOCENT MINOR CHILDREN. YOU ARE THE SAME PERSON WHO PUTS THEIR FELLOW MAN IN CAGES AND LOCKS THE DOOR!
SPEAK OUT, SHOUT OUT, ASK FOR ANSWERS, DO NOT LET YOUR MORAL VALUES BE USURPED!

THANK YOU FOR STEPPING FORWARD

The Ellen Degeneres Show No replies