The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod Vladimir Tod RP Character Setup

YugiohFanatic1 posted on Mar 22, 2010 at 10:35PM
Make your character for the RP of Vladimir Tod.

The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod 19 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago YugiohFanatic1 said…
big smile
Name:Melany Tod
Looks:pale skin,black hair,blue eyes
Clothes:goth clothing
Race:vampire
Attitude:gets mad easily,but mostly nice,yet scarred
Story:I was born a half vampire,just like my brother,Vlad.I always hung around him for as long as I can remember,but when our parents died,I was kidnapped.I was only 10,and I was already devistated from the death of my parents.I couldn't fight,and when I saw Vlad's face,I couldn't help but to cry when I saw tears running down his cheeks.My fangs nearly popped out my gums shen I became enraged from me being taken away from my brother.I wriggled and struggled to try and get free,but nothing worked."Vlad!"I yelled,from not too far away."Be safe!I'll miss you!"I was dragged until my brother was out of sight.The people who took me put a bag over my head,so I wouldn't know where we were going.I fell asleep in the car from the relaxing vibrations of a smooth drive.When I opened my eyes,I found myself in a small room.All that was in it was a bed and a window.I sat on the bed and cried.I heard footsteps coming to my door.As it opened,I saw a man and a woman come in."We promise to send you to a school when your old enough,"said the woman."But for now,we know what you are,and we plan to...investigate it,"said the tall man,standing next to the woman.I nodded,and for 3 years they did all kinds of horrible and painful tests on me.One of the tests made me lose all my memory of my family and friend,Henry..When I was 13,I was sent to school at Bathory Junior High School.Now starts a new chapter in my life.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago kat55555 said…
ummm im not in the mood to write that MUCH!!!!!
over a year ago vladimir-tod said…
u shold be a writer!!!!
Uhhhh really?I'm already writing a book,but do you really think that?
ya ur like the best!!! u wold be great!!!
link
over a year ago Jasper-Tod said…
Name:Jasper Hayes
Race:Vampire
Looks:Pale,has a smile that leads to trouble,jet black hair,green eyes
Attitude:Doesn't seem to care about anything excpt the people he cares for and his next victim.
Story:Grew up in a foster home. When I was 6 I killed my foster bother(for a quick snack). Traveled around the country until adopted by a vampire family with no kids. I wasn't sure what happened to my parents all I knew was that they were full vampires.Ended up in Bathory Junior High School trying to control my cravings...so far I've been handling this pretty easliy but I sense 3 another vampires around but I'm not sure who they are...
name:Anne James
Looks:Pale,smiles a little,sort blond hair,green eyes
Attitude:Dosen't care whats going on around her but if theres trouble she knows
Story: A young girl lived in Colorado Springs. Her dad left her mom, her, and her brothers. After 3 years in a trayler park with her mom and brothers, they mover to North Caralina. Anne missed all her friends. But that wasn't a problem, the problem was that she smaled a vampire in town....Not any vampire a strong one....The strongest one. She knew the vampire was evil... and his name was...D'able....
okay i did my best hope u like it :)
I like your character.She sounds cool!^>^
over a year ago vampirerebel said…
name:david j dasik
race:1/2 vampire
looks:pale smiling with a daredevil grin that will convince anyone jet black hair with red on the tip red crimson eyes
attitude:is sad at times dosnet have happines in his heart
story:his heart waz shatterd when his parents death were on his 7th birthday after that he waz livin on the streets drinking from the poor until he waz kidnapped by thiefs he waz locked up with garlic barely surviving until one vampire saved him and took him in as his own son teaching him the powers of vampyric until he lost his vampire stepfather and was adopted by a alchohalic mother a few years he was 13 and was in bathory high middle school sensing 3... no 4 other vampires
In that four vampires,are you talking about Otis or are you gonna make another character that's a vampire?
I dont now?
Well you have to either choose Otis,or make another vampire. (I say Otis,because he's cool.)
he rocks
so yeah him
I'm not sure but you should add Otis but he should be like a sub caracter, as in he isn't really in the RP but he comes in occasionally.
I agree with you.Otis was a big(ish) part of the story,but this is something different.This is the RP to the story and is more about that characters we make up than the actual characters.
I'll make another Caracter.He'll come in later in the Rp.
Name: James Haley(Different Family)
Personality: Grew up differently with a rich family, being papmered all his life he wanted to know where he really came from therefor he goes searching for his long lost brother..Jasper Hayes
Personality:Doesn't really care for things hat don't imidiately affect him.
over a year ago VladGal365 said…
Name:Natalia Tod(Long lost sister of Vlad)
Looks:black hair,blue eyes(sometimes flash yellow)
Race:1/2 vampire
Story:One day,Natalia accidentally stumbled into the town of Bathory.She has always wondered if she had a big brother.A few weeks earlier,she found a newspaper article with the name Vladimir Tod on it and she tried to find him.
over a year ago Silver_Night said…
Name: Lula Fancher
Looks: short brown hair with blonde highlights, startling blue/green eyes,and a rarely seen half smile.
Personality:Very protective of those she is close to, kind hearted, and seems tough, but once you get to know her she is clumsy, awkward, and naive.
Story: Lula's parents died when she was three. Her only family was her twin brother,Leo and pet husky/wolf, Shadow. Sadly, Leo died in a fire when Lula was twelve. Unlike his sister, Leo was completely human. Her history is a subject she avoids to talk about. Shadow and Lula live in an apartment that Lula paid for with money she earned by working every weekend. She refuses to hurt any living thing unless it threatens her or the people she treasures.