The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod RP

Nathan-Croak posted on May 14, 2012 at 04:26AM
Back in the small town of Bathory , lived a young vampire named Vladimir Tod. After his encounters with the one known as D'Ablo, Vladimir gained the attention of Elysia. In doing so he cause more and more vampires to move into the town. That's where you come in.

You can be a human, vampire or half-breed.

Rules :
1.No God-Modding... seriously it sucks(i.e Jason jumped into the air and missed all the bullets because he's so fucking awesome)
2.No controlling other people's characters( Jason kicked Tom in the stomach killing him, and there was no way to stop it)
You must talk in the 3rd person (i.e 'Jason jumped', instead of 'I jump' or even 'Jason: *Jumps*)

Just give your character's names, ages, and grades
last edited on May 14, 2012 at 04:31AM

The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod 156 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 156

over a year ago YugiohFanatic1 said…
Melany walked towards the cafeteria,her lunch bag,filled with human food that had little blood capsules in it,in hand.She sighed and she entered,sitting down,alone.She didn't have any friends.The only one she had was Vlad,her brother,but at east he had a friend or two.
over a year ago Nathan-Croak said…
Jasper walked into the cafeteria from outside, using the glass doors. The sky that was once filled with a bright golden Sun was replaced with dark clouds hinting rain and thunder. The boy walked walked over to Melany, grinning. "How are you feeling ?" he muttered as he sat down.
And then there's Jasper.Her lovely,sweet,caring,vampire boyfriend.Whenever her was around,it instantly made her happy."Good."Melany smiled and hugged him."I missed you.You fell asleep on me last night."She giggled and kissed his cheek,her sleeve rolling up a bit and showing a couple of her scars.
"Sorry, but it was like 3 am. " He opened his bag and pulled out a paper bag. Inside the bag was a small bag of blood." Damn..Lily only packed blood..." he sighed and stood up to buy a drink, at least he could slip the blood in somehow. HE was fortunate Lily took him in. Being a friend of a family of vampires was stressful enough, and now that Jasper's family had mysterious disappeared she acted like a mother to the boy.Jasper returned after buying a smoothie.
Melany smiled and nodded.She began eating her brownie and waited for him.When he arrived,there was a sandwich waiting there for him.Melany smiled up at him.
"Thanks Mells." Jasper kissed her on the cheek before sinking his fangs into the sandwich. "So, what are we going to do after school ?" he said while chewing.
"Probably go home and draw.You know me."Melany smiled.She always had loved that nickname he gave her."I love you Jasper."She kissed him quickly and hugged him.
"Mind if I come over ?" he said kissing at her neck. He quickly backed up when he saw Mr. Otis hover by. "I haven't over in weeks !"
Melany smiled and kept hugging him."Of course you can.I would love it so much if you did."
"Great, now I have to go met up with Henry before class.We have to work on a project." He kissed her lightly on the lips." Oh and if you see Vlad, tell him we're looking for him." he stood up and threw away his trash. "See you in gym babe."
Melany smiled."Bye Jassy."She smiled and yawned,stretching a bit.She got up,when finished with her food,and threw away her trash.She started heading towards the courtyard.
Jasper walked down the halls seeing the two bullies,Tom and Bill. He didn't seem to notice he was there. Thinking it was safe, Jasper opened his locker to get out his books. He then took the long way to English Class where Henry stood waiting outside. "What took you so long ?" Henry asked. "I was with Melany." he sighed. " I swear when you guys break up, I'm deeeefinately going to ask her out." Jasper rolled his eyes and the two began to work on their project.
Melany sat in the part of the courtyard where no one ever was.She laid there and began drawing.She then got out her phone and texted Jasper."Come to our secret hide out in the courtyard when you're done."
Jasper's phone vibrated in his pocket. He pulled it out as read the text.After about half an hour of working Henry, Jasper packed up his stuff and headed to the courtyard, making sure no one was following him."Whatcha drawing Mells ?"
"A dragon,"she said almost childishly.Sh smiled and sat up from where she was."I'm glad you got my text.Wanna skip this period and just stay here?It's so beautiful out here."She smiled more,looking cute and kiddy.
"Sure." he muttered as he sat next to her, hugged, and began kissing her neck."I love you Mells" he whispered as he nibbled on her ear.
last edited over a year ago
Melany blushed and hugged him back."I love you too,Jassy."She smiled and slightly bit her lip as he worked on her ear,ever so slightly moaning in pleasure.
Jasper grinned then stopped. He threw his bag to the side and laid on his back signing on releif.
Melany smiled and laid on him."So.What do you want to do?"
"Eh.. I don't know.." he sighed. Then his face brightened up. "Let's go to the beach !"
"Okay."Melany smiled and got up,getting her bag."Come on.It'll be so fun."
"Alright, I'll meet you at your house in about half an hour ?" he kissed her deeply. "See ya then Mells." Jasper grinned then checked if anyone was around before making his way to his house.
Melany giggled and watched after him,then came out,making sure no one was around.She then walked home.Once she got there,she came in silently."Aren't you supposed to be at school.""Damn.....Hey Ren....""Hey,Mel.""You know I've got all my life to go to school.""Yeah.I just love messing with you."She shook her head and went to her room.
Jasper quickly grabbed some clothes and sun screen before feeding the dog and walking outside. "See you later Max !" he chuckled as the dog began barking. He then headed for Melany's house which was only a few blocks away.
Melany put on her bikini,got a towel,and started packing a couple of drinks and snacks.She put on clothes over her bikini,then sat and waited for Jasper.
Jasper knocked on Melany's front door. "Hey Mells, you ready to go ?" he call from outside.
Melany smiled and stood up."Bye Ren.""Have fun,kiddo.Be back by 6!""I promise!She smiled and walked out."Come on,love."
Jasper smiled and walked over to her car. " Back by 6 ? " he chuckled.
"Ren's very protective.He doesn't like me staying out too late."
"Protecting a vampire ?" the boy chuckled then opened the back door and ducked in. " I forgot to change I'll just do it while you drive."
"Uh.....I,uh......Ren never taught me how to drive."
Jasper sighed and quickly changed into some shorts and a tank top. He walked around to the driver's side and got in. "I teach you sometime if you want."
"Yes please.I'm sorry for my inconvenience."Melany took a hold of his hand.
"No problem, " he leaned over and kissed her then started the car.Jasper backed up out of the drive-way and began speeding down the street, getting to the beach in 15 minutes.
Melany smiled and held his hand.Once she got to the beach,she smiled and got out.She took off her over clothes and revealed her beautiful bikini underneath.She smiled and started putting on lots of sunscreen.
Jasper got out doing the same. The two stood side by side emitting pure beauty. The sun seemed to be absorbed by their, rich pasty skin. Jasper immediately took off for the water releasing the inner child in him.
Melany giggled and followed him."Wait up Jassy!"
Jasper dived in deeply. Swimming came naturally to him. Being a vampire, he wasn't required to breathe like humans. He dove deeply, leaving the shallows behind and venturing into more open sea.
"Jassy!"Melany laughed and ran out until she came to where the water came to her shoulders."Um.....Damn you Ren.....You never did anything with me......You only taught me to be a vampire and to use my vampire powers......Wait....Maybe I can......"She stood there,thinking.
Jasper resurfaced yards from the shore. "C'mon Mells !" he waved.
"Uhh......"Melany looked down.
He quickly swam back to her coming up between her legs. "Gotcha!" he laughed.
Melany yelped and laughed."Meanie!"
Jasper chuckled, pinching her butt as he threw her off.
"Ahhh!"Melany squeaked and blushed,then she went under.She didn't come back up.
Jasper dove under to look after her.
Melany was flailing,trying to get back to the surface,but wasn't really moving.
Jasper grabbed her by the waist and swam back to the shore.
Melany gasped once she reached the surface."Jerk!"She punched his arm.
Jasper face twisted in confusion. " Sorry.."