The Big Bang Theory Who should guest star on TBBT?

LeoHofstadter posted on Dec 30, 2010 at 03:51AM
Should Chuck Bartowski, Walter Bishop, Cal Lightman, Patrick Jane, or the Jersey Shore cast guest star on TBBT? Write what would happen too!

The Big Bang Theory 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago LeoHofstadter said…
laugh
I think that the Jersey Shore cast would be hilarious. penny would probably be stoked and all the rest would think they were complete losers!
laugh
Chuck would fit right in with the gang!
last edited over a year ago
laugh
Walter would probably fit in. The guys could help him with his cow.
over a year ago Karthigesh said…
big smile
I think Lightman would terrify the whole group LOL, and Sheldon will start having those nervous ticks he has when he doesn't get a word in on a conversation hahahaha
over a year ago shenelopefan said…
I think that Lisa Kudrow should appear as Penny`s mum
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Karthigesh said…
@shenelopefan haha, that is actually quite brilliant, I can see them working well together. I would also love to see maybe Stephen Hawking, because Howard mentions him a lot on the show. Maybe even Bill Gates haha imagine him and Sheldon in the same room together...

"Hi I'm Bill Gates"

Sheldon's reply,

"Windows 7 is more user friendly than Windows Vista...I don't like that"

-.- lol
over a year ago alaine1994 said…
Spencer Reid from Criminal Minds. He's so much like Sheldon. The eidetic memory and the IQ but their attitudes are very different. Sheldon is narcissistic and a dictator while Reid always gets shushed by his team members. haha!
over a year ago LostGirl516 said…
I don't know who she'd play (maybe another attempt at landing Raj a girlfriend after Lucy) but Felicia Day would be totally awesome!