The Beatles Beatles Song Title Sentences!

Rubyrings posted on Jul 28, 2017 at 09:44PM
Let's try this game: make a sentence - or possibly a whole letter - with Beatles song titles! For a real challenge, try it without any filler words. Here are two of mine:

I will wait for no one.

Please Mister Postman, tell me why you've got to hide your love away? Oh! darling, if I needed someone, I need you. Please please me; get back in my life. I will love you to when I'm sixty-four. All my loving, Lady Madonna.

How about yours?

The Beatles 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago ktichenor said…
smile
Lovely Rita, do you want to know a secret? I need you. Here, there and everywhere, you won't see me. I need you in my life, help!
All my loving, from me to you.
(I hope that's okay.)
last edited over a year ago
Rubyrings commented…
That's perfect! over a year ago
over a year ago 80smusiclover1 said…
wink
Doctor Robert, I'll be back again. Please please me with a box of Savoy Truffles when I get home.
Rubyrings commented…
I like that! over a year ago
big smile
Good morning, Martha my dear. I want to tell you it's been a hard day's night. Eleanor Rigby was causing helter skelter with the taxman so she's leaving home. In spite of all the danger I'll be back with a ticket to ride and baby, you can drive my car. Goodnight, Penny Lane!
80smusiclover1 commented…
Nice one! over a year ago
over a year ago Rubyrings said…
Hey, Jude, do you want to know a secret? I've got a feeling she came in through the bathroom window yesterday because she's leaving home.
ktichenor commented…
That's good! over a year ago
smile
Dear Prudence, I'm so tired. I don't want to spoil the party, when I get home I'll follow the sun.
I'll be back, Rocky Raccoon.
yorkshire_rose commented…
Good one :) over a year ago
over a year ago yorkshire_rose said…
smile
"Girl,it's been a Hard Days Night,so I Wanna Hold Your Hand,Eight Days A Week" :)
smile
Eleanor Rigby, it's one after 909 so please please me while my guitar gently weeps. Wait in a octopus's garden and we can work it out.
over a year ago Rubyrings said…
smile
I'm down because you like me too much and I love her.
smile
Oh! darling, I'm down because she came in through the bathroom window but we can work it out when I get home.