The Avengers Least faves!

Obscurity98 posted on Jun 21, 2012 at 11:10PM
everyone has one person they like least, i know it.So who is your least favorite Avenger? if u have more, prey tell, also when u anser u have to tell why you dont like that avenger.

The Avengers 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago bri-marie said…
My least favorite(s) are Hulk and Black Widow. I really don't have an elaborate, rational reason as to why. The things is, I'm the type of person who needs to click with characters, or feel that they need to have some awesome personality traits. And I just... don't get that from either of them.
over a year ago DopelgangerRuby said…
My least favorite is Hulk. I've never really cared for his character for unexplainable reasons. One reason though is definitely the fact that they over-dramatize him. They make him a seemingly impossible monster that bloodies all his opponents. I guess it's the fact that there seems no rational way to beat him, so it seems pointless to adore his character.

I also don't care for Thor because he's a womanizer, favored son, and has difficulty looking beyond himself.

Please don't hate me! It's just how I feel :/
over a year ago KPossible said…
My Least fav? Mine's was Hulk and Captain America-They were too boring for my taste.
Otherwise I don't know what to say.
over a year ago rosedawson1 said…
Iron Man he never can take anything seriously.