The Amazing Race Go Ron and Christina!

dave posted on Jan 14, 2008 at 06:55AM
I'm so so excited that my friend Christina and her dad are in the finals for Amazing Race 12! I'm actually really happy with the final three teams too. I really like TK and Rachel and Nick and Don. I think I'd be happy with any of these teams winning so it will be fun to watch. So glad that Nate and Jen finally went down. Can't wait til the finale next Sunday!

The Amazing Race 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Charmape said…
Yeah for once I was satisfied with the final 3 teams. I don't think Don can keep up with the running though so it's really a competition between TK+Rachel and Christina+Ron for me. Anything can happen so I wish the best of luck to all 6 of them!

Nate and Jen are still together >_>.
TVGuide.com: The big question: Are you two still together?
Nate: After the race we actually did take a few days apart to just kind of cool our heads. Then we put things in perspective and we realized that we do love each other a lot. So we are still together. We don't live together. But we're still very much an exclusive couple.

TVGuide.com: In your last episode, Jen said, "I want to rip the dreads out of his," meaning T.K.'s, "head." What did he ever do to you?
Jen: I'm going to choose not to speak about that.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago dave said…
Wow I can't believe they're still together. That's just crazy. And I wonder what TK did to Jen! She's probably making it up. I trust her about as much as her SAT score...