Television Quote Contest! Round 8: The O.C.

energizerbunny posted on May 21, 2010 at 08:37AM
i thought this would be fun!

ok this is how it works...I name a show, character ect. and you have to post a quote that was in the show I picked or a quote that the character I picked said, after we get enough replies and no more than 6 days, I'll put all the quotes in a pick, and whoever gets the most votes win

The winning person will get 5 props

Rule 1:you can only post one quote per round, if you post 2 quotes, then the first one you posted will be the one that's counted

Rule 2:NO BEING BIASED!!

_________________________________________­___­__
Round 1:Post a quote from "One Tree Hill"
Round 2:Post a quote from "Supernatural"
Round 3:Post a Quote from "Gossip Girl"
Round 4:Post a Quote from "Friends"
Round 5:Post a Quote from "Grey's Anatomy"
Round 6:Post a Quote from "Lost"
Round 7:Post a Quote from "Buffy The Vampire Slayer"
Round 8:Post a quote from "The O.C.
Winners

Round 1:Rose2
Round 2:Brittlegirl94
Round 3:Buffyfan92
Round 4:Team_Brooke
Round 5:Eirinaki_b_13
Round 6:Teo_rockeritza

vote here for round 7

link

last edited on Jun 29, 2010 at 04:10AM

Television 83 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 83

over a year ago Eirinaki_b_13 said…
smile
Lucas speech at Keiths wedding: Remember tonight for it is the beginning of always. A promise like a reward for persisting through life so long alone. A belief in each other and the possibility of love. A decision to ignore or simply rise above the pain of the past. a covenant which at once binds 2 souls and yet severs prior ties. A celebration of the chance taken and the challenge that lies ahead. For two will always be stronger than one. Like a team braced against the tempest of the world. And love will always be the guiding force in our lives. For tonight is a mere formality. Only an announcement to the world of feelings long held made long ago in a sacred space.
Does that count?
over a year ago rose2 said…
Peyton Sawyer:At this moment there are 6,470,818,671 people in the world. Some are running scared. Some are coming home. Some tell lies to make it through the day. Others are just now facing the truth. Some are evil men, at war with good. And some are good, struggling with evil. Six billion people in the world. Six billion souls. And sometimes -- all you need is one.
over a year ago OCFan123 said…
Brooke Davis: Girls just want somebody to want them back. At least I do.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago KathyHalliwell said…
Brooke Davis: "Why does everybody lie? You know, the bad guys lie to get in your bed. And the good guys lie to get in your heart. And I'm the idiot that falls for it every time." 2x09
over a year ago bionsi said…
Brooke Davis: Someone once said; "It's the good girls who keep diaries. The bad girls never have the time." Me? I just wanna live a life I'm gonna remember, even if I don't write it down.
over a year ago frsbg said…
Peyton Sawyer: "Yeah, losing your heart's desire is tragic. But gaining your heart's desire... It's all you can hope for. This year, I wished for love. To immerse myself in someone else and to wake a heart long afraid to feel. My wish was granted. And if having that is tragic… then give me tragedy. Because, I wouldn't give it back for the world."
over a year ago Buffyfan92 said…
B. Davis: Yeah. I don't like that name. Let's call you...Brooke!
over a year ago lauren1102 said…
Brooke Davis: I'm not the most eloquent speaker, so I thought I would borrow a few words from Shakespeare. 'Love is not love which alters when it alteration finds.' When life gets hard, when things change, true love remains the same. I look at Nathan and Haley and some how I feel safer. I don't know if I can explain that, but they give me hope. And, I'm afraid to say it out loud because maybe if life finds out it'll try to beat it out of them and that will be a shame. Because, we all can use a little hope sometimes, you know? That feeling that everything's going to be okay and that there's going to be someone there to help make sure of that. So, here's to Nathan and Haley, and here's to hope, and here's to a love that will not alter.
over a year ago energizerbunny said…
ok next round starts now, post a quote from supernatural
over a year ago brittlegirl94 said…
Hmm, alrighty, mine is;

You know, when we were little, you couldn't have been more than five, you'd just started asking questions. How come we didn't have a mom; Why do we always have to move around; Where'd Dad go.. when he'd take off for days at a time. I remember I begged you, quit askin' Sammy. Man, you don't wanna know. I just wanted you to be a kid. Just for a little while longer. I always tried to protect you, keep you safe. Dad didn't even have to tell me. This was always my responsibility, you know. It's like, I had one job. I had one job. And I screwed it up. I blew it. And for that I'm sorry. I guess, that's what I do. I let down the people I love. I let Dad down, and now I guess I'm supposed to let you down too. How can I? Am I supposed to live with that? What am I supposed to do? Sammy... God.. What am I supposed to do? WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?

That's from 2x22
Sam: "No drinking, no gambling, no pre-marital sex. Dean, they basically just outlawed 90% of your personality."
brittlegirl94, good one :)
Dean:I hope your apple pie is freakin' worth it!
Henricksen: I shot the Sheriff.
Dean: But you didn't shoot the deputy.
over a year ago joose32 said…
angelic
Castiel: Hey! Ass-butt!
ok I guess i'll participate too

Sam:I lost my shoe
over a year ago shomill said…
Dean: "Honestly, that thought never occurred to me." (slaps steering wheel) I'm gonna kill him!

(From Route 666)
over a year ago Blueeyes99 said…
laugh
Castiel: "This isn’t funny Dean, the voice says I’m almost out of minutes"
(The End)
laugh
Officer: So, fake U.S. Marshall. Fake credit cards. You got anything that's real?
Dean: My boobs.
pilot
over a year ago Mcc1 said…
Castiel: I..I don't understand why, why do you me to say my name?
(season 5, 99 problems)
over a year ago teo_rockeritza said…
Castiel: I found a liquor store.
Sam: And?
Castiel: I drank it.
ok next round starts now...Gossip Girl
smile
Concierge: How do you know it's Miss van der Woodsen's if you didn't read it? And if you're not a guest at the hotel, what were you doing here?
Dan: What? Uh, look... when Prince Charming found Cinderella's slipper, they didn't accuse him of having a foot fetish.
Concierge: And you're Prince Charming
From the pilot!
over a year ago Nibylandija said…
heart
I'm Chuck Bass.
Who am I? That's one secret I'll never tell. You know you love me. XOXO, Gossip Girl.
Blair: "Whoever said that money doesn't buy happiness didn't know where to shop."
over a year ago VMars4ever said…
Blair: Three words. Eight letters. Say it and I'm yours.
Blair:Damn that mother Chucker!
Chuck: My father is someone who goes after what he wants, and Lily van der Woodsen was no exception. In typical Bass man fashion his pursuit was direct, and at times not exactly subtle. One thing I learned about my father's courtship of Lily is the importance of perseverance. That in the face of true love you don't just give up, even if the object of your affection is begging you too. And one thing I learned from Lily is the importance of forgiveness. She gave my father the gift of a second chance and in kind I watched him become someone actually worthy of that gift. And one day I hope I'll be lucky enough to find someone who will do the same for me. To the happy couple!
over a year ago sihab said…
Chuck: Little Jenny Humphrey manages to get my pants off and have me not enjoy it. Quite the accomplishment.
over a year ago xoheartinohioxo said…
Blair: Get out of here now. And not just out of this hospital, but off this island. Go, and never come back. Because if you ever set foot in Manhattan again, I will know and I will destroy you.
Next round starts now...friends
Phoebe: See, he's her lobster! ♥
over a year ago laurik2007 said…
big smile
Ross-We were on a break!
over a year ago Team_Brooke said…
laugh
Joey Tribbiani: How you doin'?
Changed mine:
Rachel:I got off the plane.
[The Last One]

over a year ago angiii7 said…
Phoebe: Soap Opera Digest. That's one of my favorite digests.
Chandler: Joey ate my last stick of gum, so I killed him. Do you think that was wrong?
Ross: PIVOT!
heart
Rachel: Because it is too damn hard Ross. I can't even begin to explain to you how much I'm gonna miss you. When I think about not seeing you every day, it makes me not want to go... Okay, so if you think that I didn't say goodbye to you because you don't mean as much to me as everybody else, you're wrong. It's because you mean more to me. So there, all right, there's your goodbye...

over a year ago friendsfan101 said…
heart
Ross: No...no..no...GET OFF MY SISTER!!!
heart
Aww, this gonna be hard. Friends has so many good quotes.

Melanie: (Talking about Joey) There is a little child inside this man.
Chandler: Yes, the doctor said if they remove it, he'll die.
ok next round starts now
Meredith:It took me a long time to find him.A long time.And even then it took me a long time to even know that I wanted him.To be married.To be his wife.To have his kids.And now that I realized that he's lying on a table in there and my best friend's hands are inside his chest. You don't get to cry about that.
over a year ago laurik2007 said…
laugh
Seriously?
big smile
Meredith: [after a one-night stand with Derek Shepherd] Look, I'm gonna go upstairs and take a shower, OK? And when I get back down here, you won't be here.
heart
Oh, Grey's... this one was hard too. GA has a lot of amazing quotes, actually it's one of the shows that has the best quotes in my opinion.

Meredith: [narrating] For most people, the hospital is a scary place. A hostile place. A place where bad things happen. Most people would prefer church, or school, or home, but I grew up here. While my mom was on rounds, I learned to read in the OR gallery, I played in the morgue, I coloured with crayons on old ER charts. Hospital was my church, my school, my home; hospital was my safe place, my sanctuary. I love it here. Correction: loved it here.
Communication. It's the first thing we really learn in life. Funny thing is, once we grow up, learn our words and really start talking the harder it becomes to know what to say. Or how to ask for what we really need. (Meredith Grey)
laugh
MIRANDA: Oh, you think I got to choose my interns? And I picked you people... 'cause you're all such a surgical dream team? [to Alex] You, you're lazy. [to Izzie] You're whiney. [to Meredith] Butter fingers over there... downright depressing. [to Cristina] You, Yang, you're just annoying. Choosing their own interns! What are ...
Meredith: Did you say it? I love you, I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life. Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around, drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow.