Teen Titans omg,Robins sad sad story...

RobinFan360 posted on Nov 18, 2009 at 11:27PM
poor Robin..i think he was actually cuter when he was working with Batman.

Teen Titans 19 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Lucy64 said…
that almost made me cry...
heart
whats that episode called?
i think hes cuter in teen titans. with batman he was like, little kid cute. but in the comics hes hot no matter how old he is!
over a year ago RobinFan360 said…
The episode is called Batman:A Matter of Family. I highly recomend you see it.
over a year ago funkyrach01 said…
crying
I love that episode - poor robin.
is it on u-tube? cuz i dont have cable...
worried
yes,but if you go directly to youtube you can't get the firt part. and if you don't have cable how are you on the internet???
blush
seperate thingymabobers...i dont know, we used to have bunny ears. i guess we have basic cable but the only cartoon channel is disney and(no offense to those who watch it) i dont like bad acting and melodramatic plot lines. i wsh i had cartoon network....
laugh
waz a thingamabobber and bunny ears?
worried
yes. i consider my family old-fashoned. we did indeed have bunny ears...
over a year ago deannacb98 said…
that really brought tears to my eyes. i feel so bad for robin right now but it is nice to know what happened to robins parents. its also good to know whats behind robins mask and emotional shield.the only reason i say emotional shield is i think that is why robin is so serius.
last edited over a year ago
wink
his eyes are acctually blue, the show got it wrong. sorry, that always bugs me, anyway, if you like him with his mask off in the show, then youll LOVE him in the comics with it off!
ooooooo! in the tt Go! comics or the old ones?
over a year ago starrob4ever said…
I loved that epsoide it was soooo cute I have never seen batman but I'm gonna have 2 start but does any1 no how to buy that epsoide on my iTunes cuz they only have up 2 season 2 batman
smile
in the old comics...i wish in TT GO! and i jut saw that whole episode for the first time over the weekend. me and my sis check on demand every time we go to our dads and we'r like"its ok, itll be there next week" and then it was this past weekend! it was so exciting! i dont know how to get things on i tunes....im nore of a cd person...heehee...
well starrob4ever you can't...you can only find some online or buy he dvd.but they don't even have the batman up to season 2 on TV either.quite sad really.
over a year ago iloveduncan_tdi said…
omg hes hoter now not back then omg
heart
i know, right!?!
over a year ago titansfan123 said…
crying
Dude,i did cry... isaw that, and it just broke my heart...and when i watch my season 4...i skip that part its so unexpecting to poor dick =,(
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago CapedClown said…
I think his story was depicted well in this cartoon, though they obviously changed it from the original comics with the details like his costume, and Robin's personality. Robin's original personality wouldn't have worked as well in this rendition of batman.