Teen Titans Ok,They are making a teen titans live actoin movie!!!

Lucy64 posted on Aug 12, 2009 at 10:15PM
Who do you think should play who? AHHHHHHHHHH! im excited! I hope its good!

Teen Titans 50 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago dramalyric said…
big smile
idk IM JUST SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!
over a year ago Duane35 said…
smile
yeAH ME TOO IM KINDA SIKED TO GO AND SEE THIS MOVIE CNT WAIT\:)
over a year ago BBfan502 said…
Wait... There REALLY making a live action movie!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
COOOL!!!!!
over a year ago greenmonkey824 said…
smile
Yea they totally are. It's directed by Bryan singer and if want any info just look @ my article that I wrote a few weeks ago :)
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Ericcc said…
no way :p

i wish :(
over a year ago JPOOP said…
Dont get too excited// its not based on the show, it will be like the original comics and it will be its own story and not wrap around the stories we know
over a year ago RavenNrobin4eva said…
meh
Yeah I'm not excited at all. 0_0
over a year ago Lucy64 said…
Hold on people(Meaning RavenNrobin4eva and JPOOP)! The original comics ROCK!! And besides,the movie will suck depending on wich verson of the origanals they use. They could use the BRAVE AND THE BOLD version(total origanals as in where they decded to be called the TEEN TITANS)  with Robin,Kid flash,Wonder girl,speedy and Aqualad. They could be usung George perezes version with Robin,Raven,Starfire,Beast boy,Cyborg,And wonder girl,kid flash,Speedy and aqualad. Or they could use the other teen titans i havent read the comic books for with slades daughter as a good guy.That would suck. But the other two would be AWESOME!!!!!
over a year ago RavenNrobin4eva said…
hmmm
I still don't think its gonna happen. Besides, I hate Movies.
Sorry to be such a bummer.
over a year ago Veki-san said…
surprise
A movie, are you sure?!!!
over a year ago JPOOP said…
sad
it will be a low quality movie with no-body actors and sum director no1 has heard of.. itll suk like the Dragonball movie.

not to b a downer cuz yall kno i love the teen titans
Somebody needs to make a good, high budget movie based on the animated series! That would be awesome! But so far, it's not going to happen...... :(
over a year ago crestfallen96 said…
meh
yeah their gonna ruin it I just know it I agree with BBfan502 they need to make a high budget movie based on the animated series
angry
Girrr! you guys are realy starting to tick me off! It will be awesome no matter what! I saw the bragonball movie and yes,it did suck,and sure the actors wernt what we al consider good, but over all it did capture the spirit of the show(even tho they said kami-hami-ha wrong). And at least someone cared enough to make a movie.Arnt you happy someone cares? oh and what about the avatar movie? that looks pretty good...and teen titans was WAY more popular than that.
The Last Air Bender movie looks AWESOME!!!!!
over a year ago louisianababe said…
hmmm
i dont care, anything involving teen titans is sumthing im gonna c. evn if it duz suck... which it probably will, nowadays. did u c wat they did 2 Inkheart???? GRRRRR. im really hoping they wont jack it up as much as that...!!!! lol
OH YEAH! I agree with louisianababe. It probably will suck but since its Teen Titans it will be totaly AWESOME!!!
over a year ago RobinFan360 said…
REALLY? OH COOOOL!!!!!!
over a year ago surfingcamel said…
angry
NO THEY ARE NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been trying to tell you all forever, and everyone keeps posting new articles about how they are making a new movie to come out in 2011.

BUT IN REALITY THEY AREN'T. I am so not gonna repeat myself, but I have valid proof, if you want to see it, why don't go do what greenmonkey suggests and look at their article they posted, at the bottom is my post.

I am glad to help, and sorry if I sound rude, I am just getting tired of people not doing their research. And I would hate to have my hopes getting lifted for a new movie...
smirk
nu-uh! they so are! green monkey is wrong. the movie doesnt have a director yet. the first draft was writen and sent to warner bro. studio as of oct.8. the writer is a dude named Mark Verheiden. And i did what surfingcamel said to do and did some research. look him up on imdb and the first thing about his career that comes up is what hes working on. it says hes writing story lines for movies- Quartermain, Teen Titans and The Ark. if you dont belive me, then look it up. he has also written for Heroes, Smallville, Battle star Galactica, and Timecop. how did i get this info in the first place? my friend Christian DiSalvo is a set dresser in Hollywood. i asked if he knew anything abou the movie and it took him a while, dut he got the info. if you dont belive me on that then you can look him up too.
And sorry, i didnt mean to sound like a total glorbag, but you should all know the truth.
angry
anything greenmonkey says is not true apparently they are not good enough to do some little research first.

How would you know any of this? You know too much or you know nothing to it. First of all if you want someone to actually look something up then you should include the direct site. :[ "we all should know the truth"

you can say whatever you want, but until there is no truth other than IMBD that is easily wrong more than have the time, I am gonna stick to my opinion and knowledge that I know so far. There isn't gonna be one, which is a good thing because that gives "us" someone some time to come up with something way better.

I could totally easily come up with something better than those money sucking bastards could.

link

I quote: "
What is Teen Titans (2011); (aka "Untitled Teen Titans Project")?
EditHistoryDelete

It is probably the proposed live-action Teen Titans movie that would be produced by Akiva Goldsman and Kerry Foster through their Weed Road production company. Mark Verheiden (Smallville; Battlestar Galactica) is signed to write the screenplay. It is to be based on the comic-book Teen Titans rather than the animated series. Nightwing is to be featured, but no other characters have been mentioned yet.

Current status (as of September 21, 2009): Warner Bros. has bought back the screen rights for Teen Titans from Akiva Goldsman. It is rumored that New Teen Titans co-creator Marv Wolfman may be involved as a writer or consultant in bringing Teen Titans to the silver screen."

if they are making one, where is your proof from your dresser friend?

and last time they were making a movie it didn't work out because of sheer stupidity.

here is another site (even though the article was written in 2007, this proves how long this shit has been going on)

link

the person reports: "I would actually prefer to see a more mature approach to the Teen Titans, the way they were handled in the ’80s, instead of the kiddie version of the ’60s, or even the current cartoon series. But of course they’ll probably end up doing a PG version of superheroes. If this thing gets done at all, that is. The Justice League of America movie was supposed to be coming for a while now, too. Likewise with the Watchmen movie…"

And of course here is the "famed" IMBD site: link

here it says nothing about mark verheiden, also, pretty much what is happening right now online is that so many people are saying what they think that everyone doesn't know what is truth and fact and what is not. ugh... its a pain, but never use forums or other people comments to answer a question (which I did not although they are listed on a section on the second link)

wooops... oh darn.... Lucy, looks like I beat you to it, in including sites and proof. oh darn... heeeheee

seriously guys I am not trying to be a bitch, but I am certainly not naive, and lemme tell you it would be better if someone just wrote a movie and then brought it to the company, not the director, besides the directors always fuck everything up trying to top themselves
keep dreaming
sunny
no seriously it would be amazing
who knows if Lucy is right, but here is the site that she was talking about with the writer:

link

guess we wont know until 2011, then we can argue, lets stop, I am surprised I haven't gotten carple tunnel yet

heehee
SHUN THE NON_BELIVER! shuuuuuuuuuuuun! Shuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun!

Ok, but seiously,wow. rude much? i belive my "little dresser friend" because i TRUST him. somthing you must not understand. and speaking of trust, whos to say YOUR websites were trustworthy? I agree that imdb could be wrong,but i have yet to find a flaw in the websites accuracy all the times ive used it. and the beyondhollywood crap. yeah, that was a while ago, but guess what. Watchmen came out last year! And sure it took forever, but the special effects were awesome! it HAD to have taken a long time to plan, otherwise it wouldnt have been such a good movie. Maybe thats how teen titans will be! DC takes pride into making sure there comics become good movies. More about imdb, the teen titans page says you need imdb pro for the info. no clue why, but thats it. im sorry i didnt include links...im not that tech savy.

well, im sorry. i know you said we shouldnt fight, but c'mon. i had to respond.i apologise greatly.i thank you for the excitment of the debate, and the info. i guess your right. we'll all just have to wait untill the movie comes out...
last edited over a year ago
laugh
ok went on facebook, asked mark verheiden to be my friend and asked him about the movie, here is the scoop:

Mark Verheiden November 24 at 11:09am Report
Hi Elisabeth, I don't want to stoke any fan feuds... all I can add to the discussion is that I did a draft for a live action Teen Titans movie in 2008, but at the moment, for various reasons, that version isn't going forward. Whether Warners is working on a different take or has other plans for the TT, I have no idea... which probably isn't much help in settling things. But that's what I know... Mark

sorry for any arguements or mix ups, we are both partially right.
smile
Drat! im gonna go ahead and say that you were mostly right. good job, and thank you for clearing things up the best you could. :) i still hope it comes out tho...
I hope so to!!!!
over a year ago ravenfan247 said…
that was the most pointless argument i've heard today.
there is nothing anyone can do but wait so stop wasting your breath.

P.S.(i'm not rude, i'm just not the most happy or tolerant person)
wink
That acctually sounded like somthing Raven would say. and we wernt wasting breath...we were waisting our...typing muscles! no, but im glad the argument happened. unless the e-mail was made up
(wich i dont think syrfingcamel would do), then we all know the truth.
or you can just go on facebook and ask him yourself if you don't believe me,

haha

duuuudes it wasn't a pointless argument, now people know that the TT movie is on the edge, will it happen or not, jeeeeez

how should it be made? in cartoon? 3d? computer digital? live-action? based on the cartoon show? or on the comics? or on a completely new idea and story?

after seeing ads for avatar, I am thinking computer digital would not be so bad an idea after all, it would be hard as hell though
i belive you...haha.i, personaly want it to be live action. if they tried to make it as good as STAR TREK was then that would be the best thing ever! and like ive said before, i realy want their costumes to rock...and Dick has to be cute...wally too. or tim annd Bart, according to the version they choose.
naw, personally im going for bb, haha,

well i never saw the star trek, heard it was the shit tho, will netflix it
over a year ago claire_baire77 said…
big smile
Seriously!!! its about time!! yeah!! i hope they pick the perfect Starfire!!
I guess you didn't read any of the posts or the argument above
laugh
hehe. i thought the same thing when i read it!
those people are too lazy to go through the forum
over a year ago S0M3TiiM3S said…
big smile
OMGGGGGGG!!!!!!! I heard they were making The Judas Contract a movie.. BUT OMGGGGGGGG
Hopefully it will not be bad, but even if it is I WILL STILL LOVE IT .... kinda like avatar ^^.
ok, som3tiim3s, they were, in the process after trouble in tokyo came out and got half way through and for some odd reason just stopped production, the contracts ran out and the actors found else where to voice act, and such goes the sad disheartening story

I think there is an old movie from the 80s of the judas contract, a dude did a review of it on youtube.com,

link
laugh
heehee. the guy said Teen Titans like Teen Tidens. but no, those were just the books, ther is sadly no move. and besides, whats the point of making the tera trilogy into a movie, wb would just be repeating its self since they practiccaly did The Judas Contract in the show.
i want teen tidans action figure now...
i want beast boy. I saw aftershock part two today, I got rele excited. but they were going to, but I couldn't find the link as proof that they finished half of the judas contract in cartoon form
hmmm
terras a Glorbag anyway. her story isnt worth the effort...
over a year ago deannacb98 said…
i think surfingcamel is right just stop fighting. i mean anyone of u could b right it seams like u all have some kind of proof. but until 2011 i dont think we sould give it the time of day.so shut up and keep your mind on the presnet.
over a year ago pixy7668 said…
I hope that they will have the the heros from the atamated seres and not the origanl. I hope robin and starfire will be togather in thelive action movie and not wander women
over a year ago BBxTerra said…
hmmm
It is coming out just look at Mark Verheiden in wikipedia and look at the live action movie!!
over a year ago TaylorMaddict said…
hmmm
Um, I really don't know what to say. With all this debate and arguing.. Let me try with, "It would be great (for TT, not that the movie has a chance of being great. Most live-action movies made from cartoons pretty much suck eggs no matter how awesome the cartoon was.) to seen Teen Titans noticed and maybe CN would see what morons they were for canceling it, and might do something about it. The downer is when the movie sucks, it'll get a crapload of diss. But probability it even comes out is about as high as any rumored movie information nowadays." What I'm saying is,
It'd be cool to see a poster of the live action movie and all the buzz, and the epic trailers ('Cause LA movies always have epic trailers because they put together the coolest parts for the trailer to convince fans it won't suck like every other LA movie). But if not, boo-hoo. Life sucks. That crappy movie wouldn't have brought TT back anyhow. Probably would've just made it roll around in it's grave for a few weeks.
over a year ago hellopuppy_78 said…
big smile
I agree I hope the boys are cute.
XD
tongue
Great hera! have you guys not heard a word i and many others have been saying?! ITS NOT BASED SOLEY ON THE CARTOON! teen titans was a comic book long before it was even thought of to be a show. so, since Teen Titans the movie will be based on the COMICS, it will be good. DC seems to take pride in the carefulness and persiceness they put into their movies. and beside, the guy who directs some older smallville epidodes is directing it, so its not like he hasnt dealt with young heroes and what works on screen and what doesnt.
over a year ago Snowball1172 said…
big smile
I DONT CARE I JUST CANT WAIT.....They better pick someone good to play Robin......<3
I DONT CARE I JUST CANT WAIT.....They better pick someone good to play Robin......<3