cy of course

Teen Titans 11 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago the-boy-wonder said…
Robin
over a year ago soniclover10 said…
I Would Have to say Starfire.
over a year ago suckabrain said…
according to the comic books, Cyborg was a world class athelete before his major accident. If you're talking about Dick Greyson, he was an accomplished gymnast, therefore probably equal to cyborg, and if you're talking about Tim Drake, then he's not much of an athelete. in summation, the answer is Cyborg.
over a year ago allstarangel said…
let's see I can't make up mind on that one. Stuck on Cyborg and Robin. But if I had to pick it would be Cyborg.
over a year ago noonie said…
ROBIN
over a year ago Raven_Robin said…
Raven of course!!!
over a year ago Jeannierac said…
heart
DEFINATLY ROBIN. NO DUH!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago child2218 said…
heart
cyborg and robin
are kinda similar in sport
cause robin was a gymnast
and cyborg was a world class sports man
so suckabrain is kinda right about that
unless like he said its was tim drake
who is mainly a detective so yea

CYBORG AND ROBIN
over a year ago deannacb98 said…
smirk
Robin definally with all those karate moves he has to be more athletic than the others.
over a year ago Lucy64 said…
big smile
Robin more athletic NOW. suckabrain is right, cy, or victor was like, olypic sports matirial. it was his way of rebeling against his parents and getting his anger out. After the accident though, id have to agree that robin(dick Grayson) is more athletic just because he has to be. i mean c'mon, hes the leader of a team of supers, that strength wise, could crush him at any given moment! thats what makes Robin so cool:)
over a year ago Lucy64 said…
tongue
..and whats wrong with Tim?! hes athletic! why d'you think he went to paris or wherever! do the words"trained with lady shiva" mean anything to you?