Sweeney Todd Do you have a cut-throat razor?

Drakkoholic posted on Apr 07, 2009 at 07:44PM
I have one!From my ancestor!He was a barber!
The I have 4 made of paper ans one made of wood.

Sweeney Todd 28 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago lol24 said…
Lucky you :D
I don't have any razor :( But I don't wont to be a barber so actually I don't need it.
over a year ago ILuvSweeneyTodd said…
haha i do!!!they arent actually hard to find.you need to go to markets and find stores with old weapons and they usually have one or two.the one i have has a bone handle,its pretty cool. :D
over a year ago DeppRox said…
That is sooo cool! I wish I had a razor, then I wouldn't have to sing to a butter knife anymore.
over a year ago claire-aka-bob said…
big smile
my very own Sweeney Todd prop replica!
link it cost quite a pretty penny though ;P
ive put a few other photos in this spot of it too :) ♥
is the replica actual metal or is it plastic?ive always wanted to know :P
laugh
its metal *nods*
and its quite heavy actually :P ♥
smile
thats wicked!!!i want a sweeney todd beanie but i have heaps of beanies and hats already :P
tongue
i'd love to get all the merchandise! :P
i havent got the money at the moment though, saving up for a new laptop is time consuming. i guess i am just going ot have to wait :P ♥
big smile
thats gotta suck!!!im saving up for more posters for my room and material so i can make a mrs lovetts dress :D
last edited over a year ago
big smile
i am making her corset in textiles at school. it means i get to do a whole project on Sweeney Todd and Mrs.Lovett :D ♥
big smile
thats unfair :P im making the whole dress at home,and ive got this outfit which has a corset so im gonna use that.in textiles at my school we are making pjs and the material i got is red with skulls that look like they're from nightmare before christmas.i luv it :D
laugh
hahaa, fair enough. its cool you are making one in your own time though, i probably wouldnt have enough time to do that :P ♥
mischievous
im trying to make time and its not as easy as it sounds.especially with homework.gonna kill all my teachers >:D
over a year ago SweeneyTodd2010 said…
big smile
i dont have a real working razor. but i have 3 of the official replica ones. i bought them off of ebay!
i also have the box like in the movie too. im working on getting 7 total.
over a year ago Sweeney-Pie said…
heart
Damn "Santa" *-cough-* mom *-cough-* wouldnt get one for me

I'm getting a job at Hastings so i can get one myself (by Hastings is kinda like barns n noble)
over a year ago oblix said…
when i was slightly more obsessed with the film my dad made me a razor necklace, made from silver. I rely should post an image of it, i've just never been able to get round to it.
cool
^^^omg u so should!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!that sounds awesome
over a year ago Drakkoholic said…
link
A paper one!
big smile
ooooo guess what! i bought another razor! so now i have 4 in a box. only need 3 more, which i might be able to pick up at AnimeNEXT or defiantely conneticon, or if i go to that costume store in NYC again
forgot link link <---me and my wonderful razors!
over a year ago LiilacLottiie94 said…
tongue
yip my dad has one which he uses for shaving. kinda dangerous if you ask me. ;-P
last edited over a year ago
lol yes, they are extremely sharp! my friends dad has one and he wont give it to me tho cuz he is afraid i will kill people with it. XD
over a year ago MrsNellieLovett said…
laugh
lol omg sweeneytodd2010!!! i just bought one off of ebay
really? nice! i now have 4 in a box..idk if i already posted that. o well
need 3 more
over a year ago MrsNellieLovett said…
big smile
i wish i had the box like you do. i only need.........................6 more razors!!!
6 more. i would have 7 by now, but i lost one, a friend owes me one and one of my friends broke my razor!!! ahhhhh!
I counted my razors and I now have 8 metal razors. lol
over a year ago Raynie said…
Yes, I do. I'm going to be a barber so I have to have some haha.