Sweeney Todd Meet Them!

claire-aka-bob posted on Mar 21, 2008 at 05:35PM
if you had the choice of meeting one of the cast members (and only one)
who would it be and why??

Sweeney Todd 14 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago claire-aka-bob said…
i would choose johnny depp for obvious reasons
eg. he is soooooo sexy lol x
over a year ago Jillywinkles said…
Ooh, Alan Rickman, definitely. I love that man.

My second choice would be Johnny Depp though. He strikes me as such an intelligent actor, not at all like Hugh Grant or Matthew Mcconawhatsit who just take stupid chick-flick roles because they get paid--Johnny Depp has substance, if you know what I mean. I bet he would be a really interesting person to meet.

But yeah, Alan Rickman is amazing, he was brilliant in every movie I've ever seen him in, and I'd love to meet him just to hear his voice firsthand, haha...and he seems like such a great person as well. *dreamy*
over a year ago hanababey said…
I would pick Helena Bonham Carter cz shes just amazinly talented it wouldn't be a contest didn't take me 3 seconds 2 make up mi mind i alredy new
over a year ago mookface said…
I'm torn between Johnny and Helena, I've been a fan of Johnny for years, but this one movie made me completely admire Helena, tough choice.
over a year ago mrslovett_love said…
i love helena! she is the most amazing actress ever! omg lovett!
she is really pretty too and it would be a true honour to meet her! she is amazing in all her other movies as well! i just watched her in lady jane last night and she is perfect!
over a year ago sweeneydarksoul said…
i would pick johnny depp, without this specific actor, i would problably not like the movie
over a year ago emma_728 said…
Johnny of course!
It would be an interesting and memorable conversation for me!
over a year ago kelseynesss said…
It would be Johnny Depp , because he is my favortie actor i love all his movies . But i def think that Sweeney TOdd was the best by far !
over a year ago hellgirl223 said…
do i have to answer this? of course johnny depp ! ! u know u love him ! ! *hi fives claire*
over a year ago London said…
heart
Johnny, because he is talented handsome and utterly unique.
over a year ago SweeneyTodd2010 said…
Johnny Depp. lol
i would steal his ST things, then i would have 100% accurate cosplay!
over a year ago bellatrix97 said…
big smile
lol everyone loves the johnnay XD

I'd pick Johnny, because he is hot and i am hoping that I will one day kiss him altough i am over 3 decades younger than him XD
If he wasn't available, i'd pick sacha baron cohen. because he is funny. XP
over a year ago Frizzhead said…
smile
Does that include tim burton...if it does i pick him if it doesnt i pick....ummmmm helena then johnny
over a year ago SweeneyTodd2010 said…
laugh
Johnny Depp, i have read that he is a real down-to-earth person which isnt common among celebrities and he is amazing! wanna meet him so badly!!!!